OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Nice pix buddy!! I will leave the Yoda stuff to Yoda:) Sweet on the Happy Frog too:thumb:

It is fun stuff OMM, i enjoy growing, always have even more fun indoors where i can control and stop having dreams of helicopters flying over my house (literally i was having these dreams) Yah gonna do the LA no matter what its the only reg seeds i have so what do i have to lose. Stay warm, i like the bon fire idea.:Namaste:

Nice pix buddy!! I will leave the Yoda stuff to Yoda:) Sweet on the Happy Frog too:thumb:

THsea took those pictures......my hand isn't steady enough! :circle-of-love:

Yep, me too. All I use is Happy Frog, good stuff. :bravo:

It is fun stuff OMM, i enjoy growing, always have even more fun indoors where i can control and stop having dreams of helicopters flying over my house (literally i was having these dreams) Yah gonna do the LA no matter what its the only reg seeds i have so what do i have to lose. Stay warm, i like the bon fire idea.:Namaste:

I'm with you, starting to really like the indoors. To me your dreams sound like heavy nightmare stuff! Much more peace of mind indoors..:circle-of-love:
That's it....who knows what you'll get?

Bon Fire happened a while ago....THsea came over and we harvested another girl.....of course we burned a bit of the old stuff.....bon fire.:high-five::Rasta:

Another one bites the dust ! Grapefruit Krush :circle-of-love:

GrapeKrBowl.JPG

92 Grams again wet.

GrapeKrBox.JPG

This one smells so good. :adore::adore:

I quick dried the little amount of popcorns buds I had... Wow! You are really going to like this one OMM, its just gorgeous!

We have couch-lock! ;)

edit! I'll be right back with micro pic's of the pop's... Might be a few min, gonna smoke it after pictures! :)

edited edit! Here it is! Only one picture.
GrapefruitKrushx100harvest.jpg

It's really hard to focus anything that makes sense on higher magnification on the eyeclops.. The lowest setting is fine by me though! Very clear. :)

Another one bites the dust ! Grapefruit Krush :circle-of-love:

GrapeKrBowl.JPG

92 Grams again wet.

GrapeKrBox.JPG

This one smells so good. :adore::adore:

:bravo: :cheer: :welldone: Another piece of paradise coming your way!! Looks nice and juicy, and so well trimmed :) I hope to have couch-lock on my dry/cured buds let alone the quick dry:circle-of-love: You and THsea did it again. A Dynamic Duo indeed:high-five::bravo:

Hey OMM!! That Grapefruit Krush looks so yummy!!! I think my bong is salivating...lol :) Very nice job on all the ladies so far...and nice close up shots of the trichomes...Is that a USB microscope? excellent shots.... :)

I read "16oz" and didn't understand the chagrin.....I've been trying for the ET one-pounder twice now......Got 3+oz (dry) from a SSOG last summer.....
I thought you'd beaten me there
NOW I see 16gms !!!
WTF!!!! hahahahahaha
You've beaten me to the one ouncer though:high-five::bravo::goodjob::welldone:
Peace papa
race ya to the ground
hahahahahahaha
:love:

:bravo: :cheer: :welldone: Another piece of paradise coming your way!! Looks nice and juicy, and so well trimmed :) I hope to have couch-lock on my dry/cured buds let alone the quick dry:circle-of-love: You and THsea did it again. A Dynamic Duo indeed:high-five::bravo:

Thanks Voltron :cheer: This time she is juicy and has a bit of weight in the buds.
I don't think it took and hour from chop to box. THsea is getting better and faster at trimming. The last two girls were both built to trim easy.

He He Finally some good couch-lock!:circle-of-love:

THsea took the picture of the bud...with his eye-clops. :adore:

I read "16oz" and didn't understand the chagrin.....I've been trying for the ET one-pounder twice now......Got 3+oz (dry) from a SSOG last summer.....
I thought you'd beaten me there
NOW I see 16gms !!!
WTF!!!! hahahahahaha
You've beaten me to the one ouncer though:high-five::bravo::goodjob::welldone:
Peace papa
race ya to the ground
hahahahahahaha
:love:

I knew I could beat you at Something! :circle-of-love:
Peace to you too!

Hey OMM!! That Grapefruit Krush looks so yummy!!! I think my bong is salivating...lol :) Very nice job on all the ladies so far...and nice close up shots of the trichomes...Is that a USB microscope? excellent shots.... :)

Hi Icemud..almost missed you Friend
She smells wonderful. Can't wait to try her. THsea took the trich shot with his 30 dollar EyeClops...it's really a toy....but he has a steady hand.:adore:

Some day on the USB microscope. :ganjamon:

Hi Icemud..almost missed you Friend
She smells wonderful. Can't wait to try her. THsea took the trich shot with his 30 dollar EyeClops...it's really a toy....but he has a steady hand.:adore:

Some day on the USB microscope. :ganjamon:

Hey, y'all got me thinking about the USB microscope. I went to that site that shares its name with a huge river and rainforest in South America, and got a wonderful surprise! They're surprisingly affordable now! 30-50 USD! Pretty cool if you have a laptop you can carry around with the cam. And, there's a plug-in wireless adapter that can be had for 25 USD that can throw your images to your wireless router to be gotten on your PC if it is in another room. Totally cool for the price, most are LED lighted - up to 400x, and up to 2.5 MPix. Just thought you would like to know that someday could be not that far off for that price!:cheer:

I've already dropped the hint that'd be a cool birthday gift!

Hey, y'all got me thinking about the USB microscope. I went to that site that shares its name with a huge river and rainforest in South America, and got a wonderful surprise! They're surprisingly affordable now! 30-50 USD! Pretty cool if you have a laptop you can carry around with the cam. And, there's a plug-in wireless adapter that can be had for 25 USD that can throw your images to your wireless router to be gotten on your PC if it is in another room. Totally cool for the price, most are LED lighted - up to 400x, and up to 2.5 MPix. Just thought you would like to know that someday could be not that far off for that price!:cheer:

I've already dropped the hint that'd be a cool birthday gift!

Hey thanks my friend.......I'll have to go the rain forest and take a look. They sound like they took a big drop in price since I last looked. Would be sweet to have.
dang
I missed my birthday.....maybe Fathers Day :high-five:

Hi OMM,

Nice looking krush, and the pics THsea took...WOW!! so cool! Sounds like the couch will have company ... good job my friend :Namaste: although I never had any doubt. :)

Didn't have a clue that HI got snow, even on the mountains, that's so wild.

Your street view on google has the most beautiful blue sky...it looked like that here today, but it was only 25 degrees ... I wish I lived in paradise, I can only imagine annual lows somewhere in the 50's. What about Cordova, AK?? Sure glad I don't live there. :high-five:

I have never lived anywhere that didn't have a furnace/wood burner...but I've done a lot of camping...Fill 2L bottles w/ hot water and use them as bed warmers. Don't laugh, it works

Take care, try to stay warm, I'm sure in paradise the cold won't last long.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom