OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

congrats on the harvest omm .... buds look great :roorrip:

Thanks, Jon......hate to say it, but I think that girl will be my best from this grow. Been a strange grow for me......definitely not my best. Next one will be better. :thumb:

Hi OMM,

Nice looking krush, and the pics THsea took...WOW!! so cool! Sounds like the couch will have company ... good job my friend :Namaste: although I never had any doubt. :)

Didn't have a clue that HI got snow, even on the mountains, that's so wild.

Your street view on google has the most beautiful blue sky...it looked like that here today, but it was only 25 degrees ... I wish I lived in paradise, I can only imagine annual lows somewhere in the 50's. What about Cordova, AK?? Sure glad I don't live there. :high-five:

I have never lived anywhere that didn't have a furnace/wood burner...but I've done a lot of camping...Fill 2L bottles w/ hot water and use them as bed warmers. Don't laugh, it works

Take care, try to stay warm, I'm sure in paradise the cold won't last long.

:circle-of-love:

Hi sqwheels :thumb:

THsea does some amazing things with that Eye Clops. :love:

Believe it or not....they snow ski down the mountain on the big island every year. Blew me away too when I found that out. Speaking of Alaska, many folks from here go to Alaska to work on the fishing boats. The fellow across the street has been going up there for years. Not me! Burrrr

When Jo and I got here and were looking for a house, the real-estate guy described Hawaii as Brown, Green, and Blue. That sums it up very well, so I know what you mean.

When I was a kid....I was the one that started the wood stove every morning. Again Burrr! :smokin::smokin:

He! He! A girl friend and I would would drive over to the California coastline in my no top sports car and sleep on the beach. We did the same thing with water bottles.....didn't help too much, but some. :circle-of-love:

I love couch lock! :high-five:

Looking good OMM. Hope this one keeps its high yield. Looking good, you are gonna be loaded up pretty soon.:cheer::goodjob::high-five::Namaste:

Thanks kola bear !:thumb:

I think this last girl will have a better weight when she dries. The buds were heavy. :Namaste:

At this point.....all I'm looking for is enough stash to last until the next harvest.
Wish me luck! :high-five:

Hi all you good Folks!:thumb:

Guess, most of you have realized this grow is pretty much a disaster......very low yielding plants and problems I could not control. THsea and I are going to take down the Chocolope and the Moby down tomorrow, once again they will be very low yielders. We will let the other three girls finish and that will be it for this grow.

I will do my usual summary at the end and try to come up with what went wrong and what little did go good. Of course, I'm disappointed, but not depressed over it. Sh#t happens. :smokin::smokin:

Will just try to do better this next one. THsea and I are planning already!!!
Major changes coming to OMM's house! :high-five:

Hi Again Folks!:circle-of-love:
After that last post post.....we need a laugh, here it is!

BANNED FROM WALMART ...........

This is why women should not take men shopping against their
will. DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO...........
After Mr. and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her
husband accompany her on her trips to WalMart.

Unfortunately, Mr. Fenton was like most men-- he found shopping
boring and preferred to get in and get out.

Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was like most women-- she
loved to browse. One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from
her local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a
commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may be
forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr.
Fenton are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance
cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in
people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House Wares to go off at
5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to
the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an
official voice, 'Code 3 in House Wares. Get on it right away.'

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of
M&M's on layaway.

6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a
carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and
told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and
blankets from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asked if t hey could help him he
began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it
as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department,
he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while
loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his
'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed
through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud
speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE
VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least .

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited
awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

Regards,
Walmart

Hi Again Folks!:circle-of-love:
After that last post post.....we need a laugh, here it is!

BANNED FROM WALMART ...........

This is why women should not take men shopping against their
will. DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO...........
After Mr. and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her
husband accompany her on her trips to WalMart.

Unfortunately, Mr. Fenton was like most men-- he found shopping
boring and preferred to get in and get out.

Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was like most women-- she
loved to browse. One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from
her local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a
commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may be
forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr.
Fenton are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance
cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in
people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House Wares to go off at
5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to
the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an
official voice, 'Code 3 in House Wares. Get on it right away.'

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of
M&M's on layaway.

6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a
carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and
told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and
blankets from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asked if t hey could help him he
began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it
as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department,
he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while
loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his
'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed
through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud
speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE
VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least .

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited
awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

Regards,
Walmart

Oh come on! Who hasn't done the mission impossible? I did it in Wal-Mart with a frikkin NERF GUN!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::biglaugh:

Hi OMM
I enjoyed reading your lovely journal, got me laughing most parts, and sad on some parts.

I wish you and your loved ones all the happiness and peace of mind.

:peace:

Hey Thanks Son of Adam.

Love your name, by the way. Glad you like the story. It was good and bad as you know, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Made me what I am today, what ever that is. :love:

Since you've read it, you know what I'm going to say now. Welcome to 420 the land of medical marijuana for all. :420:

Good to have you here. Anytime you need help....be sure to ask....someone here knows the answer. I hope you stay for a long while. :high-five:

The same wish for you and yours!

Hi all you good Folks!:thumb:

Guess, most of you have realized this grow is pretty much a disaster......very low yielding plants and problems I could not control. THsea and I are going to take down the Chocolope and the Moby down tomorrow, once again they will be very low yielders. We will let the other three girls finish and that will be it for this grow.

I will do my usual summary at the end and try to come up with what went wrong and what little did go good. Of course, I'm disappointed, but not depressed over it. Sh#t happens. :smokin::smokin:

Will just try to do better this next one. THsea and I are planning already!!!
Major changes coming to OMM's house! :high-five:

Yes , I have noticed too. My grow I have going now is also going to be a low yield grow! I am going to be watching what you do to improve. I can say your buds and plants look fantastic! :high-five::morenutes:

I think what you need OMM is a small SOG where you can concentrate your light to a small area....and minimize veg. You can't grow monsters inside anymore (without the big electric bill). You will figure out a way to make it work.

Yes , I have noticed too. My grow I have going now is also going to be a low yield grow! I am going to be watching what you do to improve. I can say your buds and plants look fantastic! :high-five::morenutes:

Looks can be deceiving as we know. but your right they do look good except the Chocolope, she lives in her own world.

Better use of my lights is change #1. Going to get the plants closer this time. It's hard for me raise and lower the lights, so we will change that. Change #2 is smaller pots. Those big pots we were forced into were ridiculous.

Thank goodness for THsea's help! :Namaste:

I think what you need OMM is a small SOG where you can concentrate your light to a small area....and minimize veg. You can't grow monsters inside anymore (without the big electric bill). You will figure out a way to make it work.

It may come to that.......if the next one is mediocre too........My buddy THsea would love it.....clones forever. :high-five:

Are you using 100% organic nutes?:morenutes:

:bravo: We LIKED you right over 6,000 times!!! Now how many members can claim that many likes!!!???!!!???

Love the Grapefruit Krush!! Can't wait to see the other's finish! And as for worrying about a bit lower returns - it doesn't matter when that smoke is SUPER, and those trichs sure look like it is KILLER!!!!! Another excellent run OMM!!! I will put my thinkin' cap on and see if we have any suggestions for ya - but you have proven over and over that you grow EXCELLENT BUDS AND COLAS!!!!

I have missed you so much honey. It is SO GOOD TO BE HERE even if it's only for drive by likes!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Hmm... about the Walmart man, Mr. Fenton...:rofl::rofl: hilarious!!!

I greatly appreciate you changing my hubby's name so he could remain anonymous!!!

Hmm... about the Walmart man, Mr. Fenton...:rofl::rofl: hilarious!!!

I greatly appreciate you changing my hubby's name so he could remain anonymous!!!

Hey Girl:cheer: I didn't want to embarrass him..or you! Love ya Girl! :circle-of-love:

:bravo: We LIKED you right over 6,000 times!!! Now how many members can claim that many likes!!!???!!!???

Love the Grapefruit Krush!! Can't wait to see the other's finish! And as for worrying about a bit lower returns - it doesn't matter when that smoke is SUPER, and those trichs sure look like it is KILLER!!!!! Another excellent run OMM!!! I will put my thinkin' cap on and see if we have any suggestions for ya - but you have proven over and over that you grow EXCELLENT BUDS AND COLAS!!!!

I have missed you so much honey. It is SO GOOD TO BE HERE even if it's only for drive by likes!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Hi Granny :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: For once I got more likes than I gave out. A first! Loving it. I do think they will be good smoke, just not much to them. I think the next one will be much better. You know me...here I come again!

I miss you too girl...our paths didn't cross much this time. I am watching you tho. THsea loves what your doing...me too! Your helping a lot of folks in making seeds. Great work. Lovies!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom