OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

They deserve some extra adoration ;) and Lucy being on guard is a good thing, you don't have issues with thiefin no more :) :wood::smokin:

My thought too. Lucy, during the day raises hell every time she sees me, but she is a sweetie to me. When she knows it me, she wags her tail like crazy. Never had the courage to try to pet her.:Rasta:

Walking n the garden is something that just makes my day. Now getting the s&%t scared out of me at night might be a little ________. your ladies are looking good OMM :circle-of-love:

OMM!!! Your ladies are such happy plants, I love seeing them enjoying the Hawaii sun. I am jealous!!!

If you are jealous Curso, that is a high complement, Thank You Very Much! :thanks:

Walking n the garden is something that just makes my day. Now getting the s&%t scared out of me at night might be a little ________. your ladies are looking good OMM :circle-of-love:

Me too, beemerbill. Yea, sometimes I go out with something on my mind and she wakes me up ! Thanks for the nice words.:peace:

Good weed OMM. Both cams are taking great shots. You have perfect models for the shots.

Hey there wildbill. Good to see you this early morning. Thanks about the shots. I am going to play with that new one some more later today. This a like Camera 101 in school. :hmmmm:

Happy Frieday OMM:circle-of-love:
:smokin::scratchinghead::scratchinghead: I kind of thought the wife and I were on good terms. now you have me wondering:scratchinghead:
Nah she wouldn't do that would she? I did tell I loved her:cough::circle-of-love:
Oh and by the way your ladies are spectacular:cheer:

Happy Frieday OMM:circle-of-love:
:smokin::scratchinghead::scratchinghead: I kind of thought the wife and I were on good terms. now you have me wondering:scratchinghead:
Nah she wouldn't do that would she? I did tell I loved her:cough::circle-of-love:
Oh and by the way your ladies are spectacular:cheer:

Fishy Frieday, Are we gonna eat you Buddy?

Hope not! Thanks for the compliments on my ladies. :circle-of-love:

Good and Happy Fried Day to you OMM and great pictures too...

Can't take any pics here yet today. While we have an 80% chance of sunshine, we keep getting showers... Not enough to wet the ground, but enough I can't put out the fan for the greenhouse or take the camera outside... I'm DYING to post a few pictures of my flowers since they are triple last week and very obvious...

Thankfully, I have no neighbor dog to interrupt my garden "Space"... They do, but it's small enough one of our owls would carry it off if the coyotes didn't get it first!

But our quail will cause my heart to skip a beat when I accidently flush a covey! I remain very aware as we had our first rattler last summer and our largest scorpion last Saturday... I kept it in a jar for a week feeding it bugs and now I have a new phobia after flushing it down the toilet!

I never had an irrational fears until about 10 years with Ma Bell... Now any spider above my head gives me the heeby geebies and Black Widows MUST DIE!!! I admit I get the wife after those arachnids above head level...

I never got bit, but every manhole I opened had dozens of Black Widows which would build webs from the manhole cover, down the neck and under the roof... As manholes are underground work locations regulated by OSHA and CALOSHA we could not use insecticides, thus one had to sweep away all webs, then climb down the ladder until one could see below the roof and kill all spiders with a broom!

Regardless of the thoroughness there was always at least one more which would be a "surprise find" and many close calls... Lordy, how did I get onto this topic?

I can't blame my morning toke since I ain't had one yet...
:peace: :helpsmilie:

Good and Happy Fried Day to you OMM and great pictures too...

Can't take any pics here yet today. While we have an 80% chance of sunshine, we keep getting showers... Not enough to wet the ground, but enough I can't put out the fan for the greenhouse or take the camera outside... I'm DYING to post a few pictures of my flowers since they are triple last week and very obvious...

Thankfully, I have no neighbor dog to interrupt my garden "Space"... They do, but it's small enough one of our owls would carry it off if the coyotes didn't get it first!

But our quail will cause my heart to skip a beat when I accidently flush a covey! I remain very aware as we had our first rattler last summer and our largest scorpion last Saturday... I kept it in a jar for a week feeding it bugs and now I have a new phobia after flushing it down the toilet!

I never had an irrational fears until about 10 years with Ma Bell... Now any spider above my head gives me the heeby geebies and Black Widows MUST DIE!!! I admit I get the wife after those arachnids above head level...

I never got bit, but every manhole I opened had dozens of Black Widows which would build webs from the manhole cover, down the neck and under the roof... As manholes are underground work locations regulated by OSHA and CALOSHA we could not use insecticides, thus one had to sweep away all webs, then climb down the ladder until one could see below the roof and kill all spiders with a broom!

Regardless of the thoroughness there was always at least one more which would be a "surprise find" and many close calls... Lordy, how did I get onto this topic?

I can't blame my morning toke since I ain't had one yet...
:peace: :helpsmilie:

OMG! Just what part of Hell do you live in? Believe me OMM will never be visiting you. No Sir!

Black widows, rattlers, scorpions, and god knows what else. Bet you got a hell of a bargain on the land and you have some nice dust storms too! :high-five:

Just pulling your leg AuGrowR. You love it or you wouldn't be there. I would love to hunt your Quail. Good eating.
:peace:

I want to see your girls too......triple in size....Oh Yeah. That is what makes us fall in love with these girls. The sun must be beaming down out where you live, perfect. Happy Fried Day to you too. Just don't really fry. :Namaste:

irrational fears? I have plenty.

hows your day going today buddy?:thumb:

Hi Cronic. Pretty good my friend. Yard folks came today and cleaned the place up. Looks good. Getting ready for a big "Big Brother UK" tonight. It's eviction night. Theirs is much better than ours. Down loading it now.

How's the lights and all coming? Good I hope. Been fishing ?
:surf:

Evening OMM that new camera sure does take a nice picture. I've been looking at different cameras and that D5000 isn't a bad price on ebay. one of these day. Hope you and Jo are doing good. :Namaste:

Evening OMM that new camera sure does take a nice picture. I've been looking at different cameras and that D5000 isn't a bad price on ebay. one of these day. Hope you and Jo are doing good. :Namaste:

Hi beemerbill. It sure does. I got mine used/w one lens on ebay too. Got the other lens on Amazon used. Perfect shape.

Jo is fine....I hope your lady is doing well too.

Back
Top Bottom