OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Happy Tokerday OMM. Just stopping by to say hi and hope this finds you and Jo in good health and spirits.

Happy Tokerday OMM. Just stopping by to say hi and hope this finds you and Jo in good health and spirits.

Same to you beemerbill. Jo and I bought cell phones today.....learning curve ahead for us. :helpsmilie::smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you and your laday are doing well! :circle-of-love:

what he didn't mention was how long he had to wait to get it
lotta patience he has I tell ya
id be ranting and raving waiting that long
get some rest there Buddy

Same to you beemerbill. Jo and I bought cell phones today.....learning curve ahead for us. :helpsmilie::smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you and your laday are doing well! :circle-of-love:

I hate cell phones. I have refused to get a "smart" phone till now. I got a 4ch DVR DIY kit with 4 infrared cameras!! It is WAY cool and can set off alarms and take pics when motion is detected. It can also broadcast to the internet :cheesygrinsmiley: so I can be alerted via swell phone and capture images and video to the internet. So what do I do with all this high technology? Bucks Skunk Cam :cheesygrinsmiley: I put a cam on the compost pile to keep an eye on my workers :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyhow so now I have to get a smart phone so I can watch the skunks and coons turn my compost pile for me!! Have fun with your new toy!

I hate cell phones. I have refused to get a "smart" phone till now. I got a 4ch DVR DIY kit with 4 infrared cameras!! It is WAY cool and can set off alarms and take pics when motion is detected. It can also broadcast to the internet :cheesygrinsmiley: so I can be alerted via swell phone and capture images and video to the internet. So what do I do with all this high technology? Bucks Skunk Cam :cheesygrinsmiley: I put a cam on the compost pile to keep an eye on my workers :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyhow so now I have to get a smart phone so I can watch the skunks and coons turn my compost pile for me!! Have fun with your new toy!

Damn new fangled things. So far I can turn mine on! Lucky for Jo and I, Cronic has the same phone! :high-five:

X howsit man
special guest appearance there
Good weed to you X
Chronic weekend to you OMM

Aloha my good friend!! :surf:

Been keeping you guys in my thoughts... hope all is well. :circle-of-love:

X

Hey Brother X. You are in our thoughts too...at least my thoughts! Always. :Namaste::high-five:

This Journal is now Closed,,,,Kaput!

Please visit my Aloha3 Journal which is now in progress. Thank You all for riding along with me on this one.
You folks made this one fun for me. Peace
:circle-of-love::thumb::thanks:

Hey OMM I hope this gets to you before you go to sleep
I am simply wanting to end one picture with a spiritual smile LOVE BLESSINGS
DSC_0021_3_.jpg

This is our little place which we send love through right now we are sending a direct line to you :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom