OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Hey OMM,

Finally legal, moved to Oregon. Have been offline for sometime now and hope to re-join the crowd after such a long absence.
:thumb:

Sure glad your back my good lady friend. So happy you are in a legal state too. Many of our members are there with you.:thumb:

Happy! Happy!:party:

It's a gmail account right?

Log into your Gmail account and check all of your settings, I think you blocked us by mistake. :thumb:
:Namaste:

Hi Boss. Cronic came over and I was right, my Outlook Express has no junk/spam folder. Guess we better look else where for my problem. :Namaste:

It's a gmail account right?

Log into your Gmail account and check all of your settings, I think you blocked us by mistake. :thumb:

No Gmail account either? I'll keep looking. Thanks.

Sorry brother, not understanding.

Do you have a Gmail account?

If so, check the settings in your Gmail account online, you are blocking our emails for some reason.

This is not in Outlook Express, this is a setting in your Gmal account at www.gmail.com

No Gmail account either? I'll keep looking. Thanks.

There has been a concerted effort to take down e-mail servers. I don't know why the media folks are not reporting on this. Many of my clients e-mail providers are being hacked, spam then get put on "a black list" this reeks havoc with mail for the end user, some mail getting in and some out. I hope this is not what happened here. OMM call your e-mail provider and ask them to help...

Sometimes your isp mail gets screwed up. If you can get to your isp email via the web check and make sure the notifications are not in the junk folder. I gave up on pop3 email when I kept getting virus. I use a web based email for my every need now. OMM I recommend highly for you to quit using outlook express and use a web base email. I also use a messenger that tells me when I get mail from :420:. If you need help OMM pm me and I will help you anyway I can. I cant grow but computers is what I do lol.

Sometimes your isp mail gets screwed up. If you can get to your isp email via the web check and make sure the notifications are not in the junk folder. I gave up on pop3 email when I kept getting virus. I use a web based email for my every need now. OMM I recommend highly for you to quit using outlook express and use a web base email. I also use a messenger that tells me when I get mail from :420:. If you need help OMM pm me and I will help you anyway I can. I cant grow but computers is what I do lol.

You know wildbill, I wish I had never brought the subject up. It's taking time away from what I have to do. I taught Computer Science and Systems Analyses for 17 years at the University level. At one time every High School on this island had one of my computers in their Drug and Alcohol Departments. Time is just passing me by, I guess. :peace::peace:

nighty night :thumb:

Jo and I talked to the Lady that needs a provider. I told her about you. Her sister is coming from Cali to explain everything to her about caretakers. She will talk your ear off.

Back
Top Bottom