OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Hi all. My browser has lost the ability to remember who visits me and it does not keep me informed when people make new posts in their journals. This why I haven't been visiting you. THsea and I worked on it to no avail. I have asked 420 girl to help, so maybe that will be fixed soon. Just so you know why I haven't visited you. Peace.

Are you speaking of a browser like Google Chrome or Firefox that advises you somehow or are you not receiving your email notifications?

I've never heard of a browser notifying you of visits, can you please be more specific?
:Namaste:

Hi all. My browser has lost the ability to remember who visits me and it does not keep me informed when people make new posts in their journals. This why I haven't been visiting you. THsea and I worked on it to no avail. I have asked 420 girl to help, so maybe that will be fixed soon. Just so you know why I haven't visited you. Peace.

Are you speaking of a browser like Google Chrome or Firefox that advises you somehow or are you not receiving your email notifications?

I've never heard of a browser notifying you of visits, can you please be more specific?

Hi Boss. Maybe I didn't say that right. It is not my browser, which is Opera.

It is some switch in my setup with 420. I mark all the journals that I want to be notified by email in my set up and save it, however I receive no notifications by email. Right now if some one posts in my journal, I reply there and then. Hope I am making it clear now. It's the journals that I am subscribed to that I don't get notified for.
Any help you suggest would be of great help. It's been this way for months.

It's a pain to go to "Journals in Progress" and hunt through them all for each journal that I would like to visit. OMM

I am sure when you set your scripts up you do check the box that says instantly through my email. If it keeps getting changed you might want to change your password on 420 mag.

Well...WTF.....wonder how that effects it?

OMM

You don't need to go anywhere we will come here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning weed OMM and a Happy Sativaday to you and Jo. Wish her a Happy Birthday for me. :circle-of-love: Sounds like you will be growing again soon. My grow is growing a little slow but it's maybe because it isn't very warm in the tent. Gets down to 60 at night. Oh well they look good so that's the way it is. Here's something you probably have seen but I'm putting it here anyway. :thumb:

One solution for oxygen at home, away and for travel! - Inogen One

Have you tried checking your spam/junkmail folder in your email account?

Could you have blocked email from this domain by mistake?

If it's a gmail account, I think you did this about a year or two ago as well.

Let me know if one of these things resolves the issue, as your account seems to be fine. This is of course assuming you did not delete all of your subscriptions and/or did not change your email notifications in General Settings.

Hi Boss. Maybe I didn't say that right. It is not my browser, which is Opera.

It is some switch in my setup with 420. I mark all the journals that I want to be notified by email in my set up and save it, however I receive no notifications by email. Right now if some one posts in my journal, I reply there and then. Hope I am making it clear now. It's the journals that I am subscribed to that I don't get notified for.
Any help you suggest would be of great help. It's been this way for months.

It's a pain to go to "Journals in Progress" and hunt through them all for each journal that I would like to visit. OMM

Good morning weed OMM and a Happy Sativaday to you and Jo. Wish her a Happy Birthday for me. :circle-of-love: Sounds like you will be growing again soon. My grow is growing a little slow but it's maybe because it isn't very warm in the tent. Gets down to 60 at night. Oh well they look good so that's the way it is. Here's something you probably have seen but I'm putting it here anyway. :thumb:

One solution for oxygen at home, away and for travel! - Inogen One

Same to you too beemerbill. I'll tell Jo for you, Buddy. Yep, going to grow 4 plants. That's about my limit now. If it got down to 60 here, we would be wearing fur coats.

Thanks for thinking of me for o2 machines, I've been looking at them too. I even found a big site that sells used ones. Next time I see the o2 Doctor, I am going to find out which ones she recommends.

Thanks beemer. :thanks:

Thanks beemer I need one of those also.

Hey wildbill, do a search for used o2 machines. There is a site that sells them. Some are very cheap, way under retail. My other computer is down so I can't give you the address at the moment. Good luck. :high-five:

Have you tried checking your spam/junkmail folder in your email account?

Could you have blocked email from this domain by mistake?

If it's a gmail account, I think you did this about a year or two ago as well.

Let me know if one of these things resolves the issue, as your account seems to be fine. This is of course assuming you did not delete all of your subscriptions and/or did not change your email notifications in General Settings.

Hi Boss. I use outlook express for my email. Does it have a junk mail/spam folder I don't know about?

Back
Top Bottom