Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

I have a slate roof so that is out for me.
Definitely time to move then ;)
We are moving in a couple of months and sun was my second highest tickbox after enough rooms for all the kids haha
We looked at a few places but they didn't check that box

Definitely time to move then ;)
We are moving in a couple of months and sun was my second highest tickbox after enough rooms for all the kids haha
We looked at a few places but they didn't check that box
I wish you good luck in finding a new place. If you do not mind where are you located.

You wouldn’t want to try it it in a City that has the nickname Windy City. CL🍀
I grow exclusively on a massive sun deck in wine barrels.
Yeah the wind here can ruin your shiz quicksnap but, the amount of sun they get is worth the extra effort strapping everything down. Google the Cape Doctor. Haha
Enjoy

I'm in Cape Town in a suburb called Gardens. We will move to a new house in a suburb called Vredehoek. Close to where I am now, just further up the mountain slope
Is that in Africa. I so that is so cool that someone from the US can communicate about growing weed with someone from that far away. I know it happens all the time on the 420 site but it doesn't feel real till you do it.

ALMOST DONE WITH 12/12 TO PUSH SEX TO 30 DAY TIME CHECK UPDATE

Good day all! Just a couple more days of 12/12 and the 10 day period will be finished and 18/6 will be the schedule of the day. We're having lanky growth on my Cherries DubeLee's and normal stem length on IKLWA. That's kind of weird. Maybe it's something to do with the 12/12 light schedule and their genetic makeup? I may need some garden staples to firm them up.
IKLWA
Cherries DubeLee

All fed wonderfully engineered PAR from The @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro
I wish the best to your summer grow all you N hemi folks! Let's get it on!

FIXED IT FOR THEM UPDATE

So I needed a tool like @Bill284 uses. A lawn staple would have been good but I can't find mine so a skewer and some garden wire made up something workable. @Carcass I borrowed your Carcanopy building tool and left a tail to hug the stem, thanks!

Cool Tools Rule the Weediverse!

FIXED IT FOR THEM UPDATE

So I needed a tool like @Bill284 uses. A lawn staple would have been good but I can't find mine so a skewer and some garden wire made up something workable. @Carcass I borrowed your Carcanopy building tool and left a tail to hug the stem, thanks!

Cool Tools Rule the Weediverse!
Cool I wondered how you would do that and now I know. Thanks

These were freaky tall Keith. They needed it! @Bill284 uses staples, maybe he has a pic for you. His method is truly protective.
I just used toothpicks yesterday and propped them up. But now I am going to see what I have to it your way. One of the seedlings has stiffened up so I may be able to just leave her alone. Thanks Stone

Back
Top Bottom