Zephyrs Cherry 18 Grow

What a flippin beauty!!! How's she smelling lately? Are you doing any stem or flower rubs?

Come on...rub one out!
Thanks Baked:ganjamon: Oh Boy, you know I am! She is just starting to have some stank to her. So far I'm picking up a piney, kinda lavender, along with some citrusy smells as I have been casually defoliation. Just a few leaves a day. I did a squeeze test on a couple lower buds. And oh Man those are getting dense already and yummy smellin:yummy:

Thanks Baked:ganjamon: Oh Boy, you know I am! She is just starting to have some stank to her. So far I'm picking up a piney, kinda lavender, along with some citrusy smells as I have been casually defoliation. Just a few leaves a day. I did a squeeze test on a couple lower buds. And oh Man those are getting dense already and yummy smellin:yummy:
Sounds scrumptious dude! So glad you started this journal. She has transformed over the past couple months.

Sounds scrumptious dude! So glad you started this journal. She has transformed over the past couple months.
Right On Buddy! Yup, she has had 2 different grow techniques, a scrog during the middle of her life, has lived in 2 different small apartments, had 2 different lights, and multiple tie downs.

Yeah, she has been on a Rollercoaster of a ride. I had faith in this little girl, when she was still a youngster. It was all you fellow :420: Members that had such a warm welcome. That convinced me to start a journal. So thanks for suggesting that! :)

Well I'm totally sold on using worm castings late in flower! I have all kinds of new Green fans coming up from the Lower Bud sites. And what would That Be saying??
20220317_164544.jpg
20220317_161911.jpg

She's getting chunky and maturing fast. How's she smelling? I've noticed before that leaves below the canopy or covered by other leaves seem to stay green even on a mostly purple plant.

20210314_195338.jpg

She's getting chunky and maturing fast. How's she smelling? I've noticed before that leaves below the canopy or covered by other leaves seem to stay green even on a mostly purple plant.

20210314_195338.jpg
I didn start seeing these purple plants like this until led went in full swing. I wonder if that’s anything to do with it. Even my amnesia turns really purple.

20210314_195338.jpg
Hi Buddy! I have had a few fan leaves that covered another. And had that same characteristics. I feel it's due to the Newer Higher intensity LED's. Because this never happens outdoor, even during a light deprivation in June n July.

I think the New LED lights just so can't exactly replicate the actual natural sunshine. So weird things like that happen under intense LED.

Thanks @Regrowth. She is starting to smell Awesome. Fruits, pine trees, n a lill lavender. The Last 2 weeks are always the most Exciting!! I can't Freaking wait, but I have too!

I think I remember being told it had something to do with the ir chips on the led panels. But I could very well be wrong
Yeah, Although Chinese companies try, try, n try again. No Human can "Reproduce the Natural Sunlight from Space" .

When grown outdoors that same cutting only turns slightly purple. Just a couple of leaves even with the cold weather and frost we get here in the fall. She certainly has purple in her genetics but I agree with you guys that something with newer LEDS really seems to push it to an extreme. It would be cool to know what's really happening. Most purple can be attributed to cold but in this case leaves getting more heat and light seem to be the ones changing color.

Well hello again friends! I'm back again for a little update! So as of today she is at Day 50 since i flipped her. There hasn't really been anything new happen latley. She is doing well, I think that last handfull of worm castings has treated her well. There's still a good stores of energy in her lower fan leaves as they are rather healthy and green. I gave her some molasses water on the last watering. So she has thrown 3 different rounds of new white Pistals. And Man I think I can see her starting to Swell right before my eyes:headbanger: ! Here's a bunch of pics from this morning. Some are in regular light and a few under my dimmed grow light.:drool::yummy:

Cherry 18
Day 50

20220322_113849.jpg
20220322_113345.jpg
20220322_113214.jpg
20220322_113654.jpg
20220322_113556.jpg
20220322_113725.jpg
20220322_113246.jpg
20220322_113408.jpg
20220322_113620.jpg
20220322_113446.jpg

Whatta think peeps!:passitleft:
Another 10-14days?
Good morning @Zephyrs beautiful buds my friend.
I think your estimation of 14 days is more accurate.
I still see white pistols, so she is still flowering and building for you.
Be patient you will be rewarded.
Keep up the great work.

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah, Although Chinese companies try, try, n try again. No Human can "Reproduce the Natural Sunlight from Space" .
Huh? Your way to high lmao.

My plants under my leds tend to go more purps than outside as well. Those are facts with proof in the pudding for every grower experience. If it’s not the leds than I do not know what is. That’s the common denominator tho.

“Re create natural sunlight from space”

You went really far with that one didn ya lmfao :volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Your cherry looking better than ever tho bro. On a thread related note.

Good morning @Zephyrs beautiful buds my friend.
I think your estimation of 14 days is more accurate.
I still see white pistols, so she is still flowering and building for you.
Be patient you will be rewarded.
Keep up the great work.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Much Bill :) Yeah she's advertised at a 55-60 day hybrid. But I feel she may take a little bit longer. It's a wait, watch da swell, and wait again game in the last 2 weeks. It's like the week before Christmas, all over again LOL :nervous-guy:

Thanks Much Bill :) Yeah she's advertised at a 55-60 day hybrid. But I feel she may take a little bit longer. It's a wait, watch da swell, and wait again game in the last 2 weeks. It's like the week before Christmas, all over again LOL :nervous-guy:
Better than Christmas. :green_heart:
Santa has nothing compared to you. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom