Zephyrs Cherry 18 Grow

I had a plant once that grew a sack just from being topped. Not saying that's what happened though. Got lucky, I just ripped it off and that was that. Just the one. But either way, if you end up with a couple seeds at the end I don't think it's the end of the world. Just make sure to clean the room a bit after harvest to avoid cross pollination with your next grow.

I had a plant once that grew a sack just from being topped. Not saying that's what happened though. Got lucky, I just ripped it off and that was that. Just the one. But either way, if you end up with a couple seeds at the end I don't think it's the end of the world. Just make sure to clean the room a bit after harvest to avoid cross pollination with your next grow.
I completely Ok with a seed here or there on a plant. I just worried about this one going full on hermi. ! I just don't want this one to end up with pollen sacs growing outta every bud site. And spitting out hundreds of seeds.. Oh Crap, now I'm paranoid LOL! I will just be birdoggin on a daily basis looking for more sacs.

That royally sucks man. You have the right approach though. You've come this far. Stay diligent and look closely.
If it is what I think it is, a True Hermaphrodite, I believe that is strictly bad genetics and not caused by me. I'm pissed because I paid over $17 a freaking seed!!
That really sucks!!! I would absolutely reach out to them. Sponsor?! I'll have to go back and see if you mention them in the beginning.
she has been reaching 83 degrees in the day
Nothing wrong with that. Some of mine reached mid 90s last year! :oops::eek: and they dealt with it like champs. I dont advise it though. Haaa haaa.
I try to aim for 82-84 as the ideal temp. Much easier to control RH in that range too. 78-80 works too. RH starts climbing faster though.

That royally sucks man. You have the right approach though. You've come this far. Stay diligent and look closely.

That really sucks!!! I would absolutely reach out to them. Sponsor?! I'll have to go back and see if you mention them in the beginning.

Nothing wrong with that. Some of mine reached mid 90s last year! :oops::eek: and they dealt with it like champs. I dont advise it though. Haaa haaa.
I try to aim for 82-84 as the ideal temp. Much easier to control RH in that range too. 78-80 works too. RH starts climbing faster though.
Ya it kinda sucks. Just cause I'm sitting here thinking "oh yeah, I rockin this" Then I get fuckin T-Bagged! :hmmmm: By Crockett's!. Not sure what ya mean by Sponsor though?

So yeah Buddy, I'm just gonna let her ride out the next 7 weeks. I will have to be diligent about Plucking Balls :rolleyes:. And I really didn't think 83 degrees was overly hot either, cause I have good air circulation.

Like getting the rug pulled out from under you! I had one just like yours last grow Zeph, only it got tons of them one day so I had to cut her. I'm toking on some seeded Peyote Forum as I type. Not bad, more of a PITA than anything. Only one opened and the whole tent got pretty well done. Well I saw one, could have been more.

Like getting the rug pulled out from under you! I had one just like yours last grow Zeph, only it got tons of them one day so I had to cut her. I'm toking on some seeded Peyote Forum as I type. Not bad, more of a PITA than anything. Only one opened and the whole tent got pretty well done. Well I saw one, could have been more.
Yes it kinda was like that LOL. Luckily the ball pods hadn't opened yet. But there is a possibility of more because I can't spin the plant atm, and be able to see where I currently can't. I checked again this morning and didn't see anything noticeably new.

I'm just gonna ride her out! What happens will happen. T-7 weeks :ganjamon::bong:

Yes it kinda was like that LOL. Luckily the ball pods hadn't opened yet. But there is a possibility of more because I can't spin the plant atm, and be able to see where I currently can't. I checked again this morning and didn't see anything noticeably new.

I'm just gonna ride her out! What happens will happen. T-7 weeks :ganjamon::bong:
Should be ok under your eye. Good luck!

Here's a little Update on my Cherry 18. So last Sunday I gave her another feeding of 1 Tablespoon of the roots organics uprising Bloom and 1 tbls of the Foundation. There are some nice fall colors goin on though! She is sitting at Day 23 of flower. And I swear I'm seeing signs of Phosphorus deficiency. And this morning I did a Once around looking for more Balls and sure enough I found 1 more lower bud site that was straight Up A He/She.

Also I did a little bit of defoliation just to open her up a Bit. Other than that I really not sure why she would have a phosphorus def.? She has been fed well, Ieast I thought so. Any One have an Idea about that 1, Then I'm all ears!! I was thinking possibly that she is just one of those strains that are a voracious eater!? IDK! Here's a few Pic's from today. The last Pic. is of possible Phos. Def..?

20220223_140806.jpg
20220223_140745.jpg
20220223_140822.jpg

Are these big brown spots signs of Phosphorus Deficiency?
20220223_142312.jpg

Are these big brown spots signs of Phosphorus Deficiency?
You know...I'm not convinced it is. I thought your feeding routine was on point. When was your last feeding? :hmmmm:

I suck at defining deficiencies. Please don't take my word for it. My initial thought when I saw it is fungal honestly. But your airflow and everything has been on point too right?

You know...I'm not convinced it is. I thought your feeding routine was on point. When was your last feeding? :hmmmm:

I suck at defining deficiencies. Please don't take my word for it. My initial thought when I saw it is fungal honestly. But your airflow and everything has been on point too right?
My last feeding was a top dressing of 1 tbls of dry RO bloom and foundation. 4 days ago. There is fast acting Guano in that bagged fert. And it's A Hot one. And hits the plant hard.

But also as a side Note. Those fan leaves were getting hit by my lower fan hard, and banging against the screen. So fuggit tonight, lol I Outta Here :cough:

Here's a little weekend Update. So I did something a little unorthodox. I decided that I wanted to take her training bra off, so I did. I felt It will help with airflow a little better. Plus she can move freely in the breeze of the fans. Also, so I can see what the Hell is going on behind, where I couldn't see before! Basically what i did was take my wire cutters to the screen. And carefully cut it out around the plant. I took all the ties off the inside, and man there was like 25 or 30 of them, LOL. So I as expected she scrunched up a bit. So I just manually did some ties to the rim of the pot to Re widen her out. So now she is Swinging much more as the fan goes back and forth. So basically, She Is Free Now:)! I got the bottom side of her cleaned up nice just how I wanted her to look. And she is just about Halfway through budding now.:rollit:

CHERRY 18 DAY 27

20220227_104412.jpg

20220227_103943.jpg
20220227_104037.jpg

20220227_104144.jpg
20220227_104152.jpg
20220227_104213.jpg
20220227_104232.jpg

So in the last few days those brown spot problems that I thought were phosphorus def. I am now thinking not.

I actually think you are spot On there @BakedARea . When you suggested it might be a fungal problem with the leaves!! Because phosphorus def. happens on oldest fan leaves first, right?. But these brown splotches of dry crispy is happening on the newest growth at the same time.

So lately it has been easing up since I fed last. Basically I'm pretty certain that It Isn't a phosphorus. Def. But something else. Possibly Fungal of a sort I've Never seen before. IDK, just another head scratcher :hmmmm::bongrip:

Ok folks I am sitting at Day 34 of flower. Now there has been some changes go on in the last couple weeks. So I cut her out of her screen. And I moved her into A NEW Tent! So @Mars Hydro was AWESOME enough to send me a Mystery Prize of a brand spanking new 3x3 grow tent! Well needless to say that my Cherry 18 seems much more happier now that she is outta that small closet of mine.

Today I also gave her what will be the Last feeding for her from here on out. I gave her 10 ml of each the Roots Organics Uprising Bloom and Foundation. As well as another hand full of worm castings. I took a wooden skewer and poked about 12 holes on top of the soil, about half way down spread the WC, Then another 2 or so inches of fresh soil, then the 10 ml of nutes each. and watered that in a bit.

So all in all I think she is doin good. Just a few more weeks to go. I haven't seen anymore balls. But I sure theres still a couple where I can't see em. The problem with the fan leaves has improved slightly. And I still have No freaking clue what that is. I also was thinking about doing the droughting thing with it around week 7. BUT, Im still hesitant to try it. I haven't decided on that one yet. But Anywhoo Let's See Some Pics!

Cherry 18 Day 34
20220306_104345.jpg
20220306_104555.jpg
20220306_104525.jpg
20220306_104301 (1).jpg
20220306_104213 (1).jpg
20220306_104400.jpg
20220306_104229 (1).jpg
20220306_104454.jpg
20220306_105120.jpg

She's looking beautiful Zeph! That canopy is simply splendid. Besides the mystery issue with the leaves, this mystery below totally overshadows it.
And I moved her into A NEW Tent! So @Mars Hydro was AWESOME enough to send me a Mystery Prize of a brand spanking new 3x3 grow tent!
Congrats dude! And a great choice for @Mars Hydro to send it to you. You're going to rock it in that tent man. Love seeing our community and sponsors benefiting mutually.

She's looking beautiful Zeph! That canopy is simply splendid. Besides the mystery issue with the leaves, this mystery below totally overshadows it.

Congrats dude! And a great choice for @Mars Hydro to send it to you. You're going to rock it in that tent man. Love seeing our community and sponsors benefiting mutually.
Thanks Much @BakedARea ! Oh man, I think I can already see a difference in her for the better after settling her into a new @Mars Hydro Tent! She seems more Happy :)

Well it's time for my weekly update. So there's not a whole lot to report this week. I have been watering about every 2 days still. Every other watering with 1 tbls. of molasses per gallon of water. So for sitting a day shy of 6 weeks I think she is Plumping up well.

Cherry 18 Day 41
20220313_131411.jpg
20220313_131702.jpg
20220313_131621.jpg
20220313_131627.jpg
20220313_131627.jpg
20220313_131446.jpg
20220312_100235 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom