Zephyrs Cherry 18 Grow

Huh? Your way to high lmao.

My plants under my leds tend to go more purps than outside as well. Those are facts with proof in the pudding for every grower experience. If it’s not the leds than I do not know what is. That’s the common denominator tho.

“Re create natural sunlight from space”

You went really far with that one didn ya lmfao :volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Your cherry looking better than ever tho bro. On a thread related note.
Way too High, All Day. EVERY DAY. :blunt:
And I was talking about natural sunshine. THE SUN. Which happens to be in Space :p And how Grow Lighting companies try to imitate The actual Natural sunlight. :meditate:

Way too High, All Day. EVERY DAY. :blunt:
And I was talking about natural sunshine. THE SUN. Which happens to be in Space :p And how Grow Lighting companies try to imitate The actual Natural sunlight. :meditate:
Yeah. Cause that’s our goal as indoor growing. To mimic outdoor conditions.

But you can totally make your room brighter than the sun. Here in the high desert/so cal. in June July. Middays. We’re at 2000 (micro)mols/ M.squared/per sec of light. Really high. Prolly higher than any place in the country. You can achieve those number in a tent. But your plants won’t grow lmao. Outside grows great flower because of all environmental factors. Gotta remember the cardinal points of a plants life. It’s not only light.

But I don’t need to tell you that stuff. Or even bring it up. Your doing a really really good job and I really enjoy watching your updates. Can’t wait to see your dried medicine. And hear your smoke report. I’m about to order some cherry ak beans real soon. Prolly today idk. But again. Great job!!!!

Flowers are coming on nicely Zephyrs :yummy:
The last couple of weeks are the longest ;)
Thanks Much DD! She is just taking her sweet time, it seems like forever though! LOL:rollit:

Yeah. Cause that’s our goal as indoor growing. To mimic outdoor conditions.

But you can totally make your room brighter than the sun. Here in the high desert/so cal. in June July. Middays. We’re at 2000 (micro)mols/ M.squared/per sec of light. Really high. Prolly higher than any place in the country. You can achieve those number in a tent. But your plants won’t grow lmao. Outside grows great flower because of all environmental factors. Gotta remember the cardinal points of a plants life. It’s not only light.

But I don’t need to tell you that stuff. Or even bring it up. Your doing a really really good job and I really enjoy watching your updates. Can’t wait to see your dried medicine. And hear your smoke report. I’m about to order some cherry ak beans real soon. Prolly today idk. But again. Great job!!!!
Hi there @CultivationArt :passitleft:
I get what you're saying. I'm not that experienced of an indoor grower. I Really get Jazzed up for when I grow outside in my backyard. Simply because its Free lighting. And the best around.

I also love the challenge, which it is every year with the Pests, Mites, WPM, Boytritus, Etc. But I Erase those problems in the last couple yrs. Simply by doing early summer light deprivation budding. My plants are done outside by August 15-21.

There's very low humidity, and the sunlight is way more Intense during July and August for flowering, as compared to the natural sunshine in September and October. When it's nothing but high, cold humidity. And the Sun is less intense "light spectrum wise" in late Sept and Oct.

Hi there @CultivationArt :passitleft:
I get what you're saying. I'm not that experienced of an indoor grower. I Really get Jazzed up for when I grow outside in my backyard. Simply because its Free lighting. And the best around.

I also love the challenge, which it is every year with the Pests, Mites, WPM, Boytritus, Etc. But I Erase those problems in the last couple yrs. Simply by doing early summer light deprivation budding. My plants are done outside by August 15-21.

There's very low humidity, and the sunlight is way more Intense during July and August for flowering, as compared to the natural sunshine in September and October. When it's nothing but high, cold humidity. And the Sun is less intense "light spectrum wise" in late Sept and Oct.
Indoor didn’t become something for me until last couple of years. I’m an outdoor grower 100% !!!!! So I’m in that boat with ya bro :passitleft:

I never done light dep before. I might give it a go this year.

Indoor didn’t become something for me until last couple of years. I’m an outdoor grower 100% !!!!! So I’m in that boat with ya bro :passitleft:

I never done light dep before. I might give it a go this year.
You would be surprised by how much Richer, More tasteful, and Trichome'd out the buds are when summer light deprivation is applied!! ;):peace:

Well it's about time for my weekly update on my Cherry 18. I was really hoping for this week to be the last week, being I am at week 8 today. But as A lot of us know, who have dealt with "Seed Breeder Estimated" flowering times. That they are a far Off estimate out in Left field somewhere LOL. But as the Pics show. I really don't think she is done. Still swelling. There's newer white hairs that haven't receded yet, Sooo maybe another week?? Whats everybody's guess?? Just outta curiosity:Rasta:

Cherry 18
Day 56

20220328_150320.jpg
20220328_150307.jpg
20220328_144259.jpg
20220328_144244.jpg
20220328_144231.jpg

Those breeder times... You never know if they're counting before or after the flip.
And even then they're usually wrong. Multiple phenotypes and such...
She'll be worth the wait. What's another week or two?

Those breeder times... You never know if they're counting before or after the flip.
And even then they're usually wrong. Multiple phenotypes and such...
She'll be worth the wait. What's another week or two?
No kidding right? But She is a suspenseful one :p She is taking Her Sweet time! I cool Wi that though. I like my Pie crust buds raised proper!! :blunt:

Well everyone my Cherry 18 is just about done!! So I'm sitting at day 63 on her as of today. She is swelling up nice. I can't really see taking her another week. I was kinda thinking about chopping her in 2-4 days maybe. I have cut her hours down to 11 on 13 off, but not really sure that has done anything for her good or bad. So I will hopefully be battling gummed up trimmers by the weekend:rollit:

Cherry 18
Day 63
20220404_115430.jpg
20220328_150320.jpg
20220404_115607.jpg
20220404_115505.jpg
20220404_115446.jpg
20220404_115538.jpg
20220404_115629.jpg

Well everyone my Cherry 18 is just about done!! So I'm sitting at day 63 on her as of today. She is swelling up nice. I can't really see taking her another week. I was kinda thinking about chopping her in 2-4 days maybe. I have cut her hours down to 11 on 13 off, but not really sure that has done anything for her good or bad. So I will hopefully be battling gummed up trimmers by the weekend:rollit:

Cherry 18
Day 63
20220404_115430.jpg
20220328_150320.jpg
20220404_115607.jpg
20220404_115505.jpg
20220404_115446.jpg
20220404_115538.jpg
20220404_115629.jpg
Hey @Zephyrs those buds look amazing. :bravo:
Won't be long now, so close.
:Namaste: Maby next run there is a less flammable way to mount the temp display.
The less flammable items the better :Namaste:
Great work.

Stay safe
Bill

:Namaste: Maby next run there is a less flammable way to mount the temp display.
Great work.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Much @Bill284 :) And I assume you're talking about the Amazon box? Thanks for the heads up on that, I never really thought about that. I'm gonna get that outta there and also mount the power strip outside the tent next run also. So there no accidental water/electricity misshaps! ;)

Great work.

Stay safe
Bill
OMFG! There @Bill284 :oops: I just saw the first post of your FIRE SAFETY thread in your signatures! It literally sent Bad Chills up my spine, No Joke. Man that's scary, I hope You and your Family was ok!! Needless to say I pulled the cardboard box outta there. And swiped 1 of my 2 fire extinguishers I have in the kitchen. To be permanently posted up next to the grow tent... I really can't move the power strip just yet, but that's ok as she might not even need watered again before chop time. Man I almost feel stupid for not even noticing the fire hazard :(
20220404_163624.jpg

OMFG! There @Bill284 :oops: I just saw the first post of your FIRE SAFETY thread in your signatures! It literally sent Bad Chills up my spine, No Joke. Man that's scary, I hope You and your Family was ok!! Needless to say I pulled the cardboard box outta there. And swiped 1 of my 2 fire extinguishers I have in the kitchen. To be permanently posted up next to the grow tent... I really can't move the power strip just yet, but that's ok as she might not even need watered again before chop time. Man I almost feel stupid for not even noticing the fire hazard :(
20220404_163624.jpg
Hey its OK don't fret.
No harm done, just keep an eye going forward.
Anything suspect doesn't go in the tent.
Smoke detector Amigo?
We are all OK and it's all behind us now.
Just don't want it happening to anyone else.

Stay safe ;)
Bill

Hey its OK don't fret.
No harm done, just keep an eye going forward.
Anything suspect doesn't go in the tent.
Smoke detector Amigo?
We are all OK and it's all behind us now.
Just don't want it happening to anyone else.

Stay safe
Right On there Bill!! Thanks for the kind heads up again!! :) I still not the most savvy indoor grower yet. Yup I do always have a working smoke detector in the hallway and kitchen. I just never really have to worry about fire danger when I playing outside in the summer though.

Back
Top Bottom