Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Cool, just checked the seeds and it looks like there may be some strawberry glue & PanJam in my near future. The IC91 and Dr. Atomic NL have yet to do anything.
Nice! I just put a couple of Majin Vegeta seeds in soil last night. Took them 48 hours to crack in paper towels. I have a couple of other seedlings going on too. That Pan Jam should be really nice. I have considered grabbing their deadly sativa since it sounds killer but it really isnt my cup of tea.

When Massmedical was posting their Ace Panama Red on IG, I asked about panjam, he said the panjam has a far better Panama red cut. But it is actually Dmans Panama Powerhouse crossed with a 90's Jamaican Lambsbread.
(Panama Red Landrace x G13 Black Widow F6)

Also claims a 9 week flower time. So I am interested in finding out what she will do. Grew up in Florida smoking these strains and have some very fond memories, especially the Jamaican.

Don't have to work until after lunch today, so just a little wake & bake with coffee.

Your morning good so far?

Ahh, wake ‘n bake sounds good. I was up ‘till 5 and just crawled out of bed to do it all over again. :slide:

You have a good one m’lord. :ciao:

That Jamaican I grow came out of the hills, the seed harvested from a particularly aerobatic cola I believe Neiko purchased from a taxi driver.

She’s turned out to be the one we love to sniff the most. Lol! Fabulous tones of fresh mango fill the apartment when I have one in bloom, which is pretty regularly. Break open a bud and I’m enveloped in the memories of the beach and the community that surrounds it.

I really need to learn to make seeds so I can take a break and grow something else in her place. I’m eyeing a Columbian Gold I want to run. Neiko tells me I should expect her to be unruly, so I’ll need to dedicate more space for her. Lol!

Thank You Sue,

I would say have a great day, but from the sounds of your COB stories you have been doing just that. :high-five:

The cobs are all sealed up today. Lol! :high-five: I have two more days before it’s time to test another. Hehe!

That Jamaican I grow came out of the hills, the seed harvested from a particularly aerobatic cola I believe Neiko purchased from a taxi driver.

She’s turned out to be the one we love to sniff the most. Lol! Fabulous tones of fresh mango fill the apartment when I have one in bloom, which is pretty regularly. Break open a bud and I’m enveloped in the memories of the beach and the community that surrounds it.

I really need to learn to make seeds so I can take a break and grow something else in her place. I’m eyeing a Columbian Gold I want to run. Neiko tells me I should expect her to be unruly, so I’ll need to dedicate more space for her. Lol!

Neiko is right, and they can take a long time to finish. I have some 72 Colombian Gold seeds but I think she will have to wait until she has her very own tent.

I also have several other sativa strains waiting on me to afford a new tent. Kerala Gold, Kona Gold, Double Zamal, Senegal, Athina Sativa which is a greek landrace from Fat Rasta to name a few.

I wish I had the room to set up a 2nd tent.

Neiko is right, and they can take a long time to finish. I have some 72 Colombian Gold seeds but I think she will have to wait until she has her very own tent.

I also have several other sativa strains waiting on me to afford a new tent. Kerala Gold, Kona Gold, Double Zamal, Senegal, Athina Sativa which is a greek landrace from Fat Rasta to name a few.

Oh....I wish you did too m’lord.

Oh man, I'd pop the Zamal now. That's where the Zamaldelica gets it's trippyness from.

It is also a 24+ week strain, and I don't have enough stash put back for that yet.
Yeah 24 weeks is not something I want to deal with anymore. I have been reading the Zamaldelica thread on ICmag looking for good cob strains and I learned a great deal about the history of creating that hybrid. It has got me wanting to pop more. I've run it before and it was an 11-12 week strain but I didn't get the Zamal pheno. I think that one goes about 14-16 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom