Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Hey guys, noob brigades back....Have a nutrient question I've been researching today and wanted to get your thoughts on. I haven't gone through and looked through what nutrients everyone uses but what's the overall consensus on late stage bloom nutrients. Ones formulated for more smell and flavor. All those claims for Bud Candy and the like true in anyones experience? I saw my schedule has beastie bloomz and cha ching fox farm nutrients and see other nutrient lines have similar formulas/claims. What's your experience with these types of nutes vs not using them? Thanks in advance.

I've used bloom boosters until this grow. And tbh I see no difference. Harvest will tell but so far size seem the same.
Never used ff. Just liquid KB , bud candy and my own diy pk booster. Research more you'll see that boosters are just increased levels of p and k

Hey guys, noob brigades back....Have a nutrient question I've been researching today and wanted to get your thoughts on. I haven't gone through and looked through what nutrients everyone uses but what's the overall consensus on late stage bloom nutrients. Ones formulated for more smell and flavor. All those claims for Bud Candy and the like true in anyones experience? I saw my schedule has beastie bloomz and cha ching fox farm nutrients and see other nutrient lines have similar formulas/claims. What's your experience with these types of nutes vs not using them? Thanks in advance.

I've tried many over the years & they all do the same as a PK booster, don't believe the hype is my advice. If you're growing organically AN Big Bud does the trick, if you're not organic then any old PK 13-14 does the trick too :)

Thanks fellas. I do see that they are just PK boosters and see that there is benefit to get these additional nutrients in your plants towards the end of flower...might be more of a matter of how, if its a product or your own mix or something else. I'll keep looking into it but just might just make it easy this first time around and pick up FFs PK boosters. Going to keep reading but thanks for the comments.

I only vote if I know someone in the contests lol.

And yes stick to whatever line your using . avoid confusion and possible mixing disasters lol
Boosters all do the same basically, I wasted my money on expensive canna nutrients for 1 grow. Cost 4x + more then using GH flora. And tbh I got same results. Maybe 10g difference in total weight smaller crops was when I had a 400w

I'm using a new line now, green planet. Still not seeing any difference but I'd rather support a Canadian company. And there products don't cost much more. 30$ a crop vs 40$ every 2 crops.

Going to see if I can do a review of there products here on 420mag. Maybe get a sponsorship and start a journal again.

Thanks Kola, I never win anything so to win this comp would be amazing on every level. If I don't win I don't mind coz it's put a big smile on my face just to be nominated :)

I do too Stumped, I seem to have been in a major bad karma rut for too long. I need to break the cycle to bring my smile back :)

Thanks lads :) I can't believe I've been nominated & I've been on cloud 9 since I found out & now I'm constantly refreshing the page to see who's in the lead :laughtwo:

I did the same thing when I almost got plant of the month. I'm sure you'll get it, you've been all over the place helping so it'll be well deserved.

Stumped, did I actually see the words "start a journal" in your reply? Never thought that day would come, but it's a step in the right direction if you want to work on a sponsorship.

It was fun, but kinda sucks when you're ahead and the other guy gets 5 votes two hours before the comp ends. I coulda really used some of the free stuff, but maybe some other time. I'll be in again someday when I have a worthwhile plant

Back
Top Bottom