Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Well I tried it working so far. So well see how it ends. I'll keep checking for nuts though. Few seeds won't bother me. What's the difference if you manipulate the outdoors, as all indoor people manipulate the light cycles. So I d ok my really see the big difference being indoor or out. And what's wrong with tryin it.

Flowering has just begun for most outdoor plants, you should have penny size buds by now.
How far up the east coast are you? Jim is lucky he can do a lot of them late fall techniques he's more southern east coast. Where I'm at middle Oct we sometimes get frost, but a good rule of thumb of outdoor cannabis. When temps reach 10c there is chance or mold and or budrot.
DO NOT cover your plants while flowering with burlap or anything. I've tried this years ago. Just made mold and budrot set in faster.

You could finish her inside, but yield will suffer. My advice if choosing to finish indoors, you'll have to supercrop, bend branches over just to fit the plant inside. How tall are your ceilings? Gotta have 12 inch between light and plant, + height of the lamp another 6-10". If u think u got room physically for the plant, then yes u can finish it inside.

Ceilings are 8 or 9 feet usually.

Hey bro! Missed ya last night.
Fnv has begun!!! So excited.

Can I shed some light on covering cannabis late in the season? With plants like tomatoes the flowers or fruit, they don't cluster together like cannabis buds do. Covering a flowering cannabis plant will almost certainly mold and or rot the plant.
I've tried it lol cannabis plants sweat and if ya trap that sweat its trouble waiting. Cannabis also stops growing at 10c celcius.
Frost really isn't the problem. Its temps getting too low for plant to keep growing. Plants will be dead by the time frost hits up here.
I'm gonna check out that vid u sent me tonight when I got time to veg out, thanks bro!

Nice man. GH products work great! But let me advise. Do not follow directions on bottle. Start with 1/2 strength. And slowly increase dosage till you reach desired dosage, or burn the plant. Then flush with 5x soil volume with pH adjusted water and back off the dosage.
Some strains handle 2000ppm some can't take barely 600ppm.

Everyone sounds right on track.

Cheers.

Stumped im in upstate NY I think im going to have to finish her indoors... No she has not started to Flower.... What watt bulb should I use and if so 600 watt hps does anyone know where I would be able to get one cheap even used????????

I also wanted your opinion on this... my Miss Bang is in Jars and in a Fridge and my wife took out 2 grams and put them in her plastic snap cap container and she swears that its getting better by sitting in that faster??? They are a lot lighter in color the buds and they seem to have more crystals on them.. What are your thoughts?

photos indeed.
HGK Flux
Picture_005236.jpg
Picture_006217.jpg

SB
Picture_007197.jpg
Picture_008175.jpg

HGK Clone
Picture_009177.jpg

PC
Picture_002252.jpg
Picture_003254.jpg

my other clones, 2 hgk and 1 pc
Picture_001257.jpg

hgk still doesnt look any different since the stretch stopped. any questions or concerns? i just hope hgk flux starts showing some good changes

I also wanted your opinion on this... my Miss Bang is in Jars and in a Fridge and my wife took out 2 grams and put them in her plastic snap cap container and she swears that its getting better by sitting in that faster??? They are a lot lighter in color the buds and they seem to have more crystals on them.. What are your thoughts?

No idea where to buy cheap grow gear. Try craigslist.

Not sure why its curing different out of the fridge, I've never hear of curing in the fridge. I cure in the freezer. And its not possible to have more or less crystal in different curing conditions lol different part of the plant probably.
Pot takes weeks to cure. Not days.

photos indeed.
HGK Flux

SB

HGK Clone

PC

my other clones, 2 hgk and 1 pc

hgk still doesnt look any different since the stretch stopped. any questions or concerns? i just hope hgk flux starts showing some good changes

Lookin good bro. Finally filling up the space.

They're filling it up, but I've just been paranoid because HGK Flux hasn't shown any change since she stopped stretching. Is that normal? I'm hoping I'm just crazy.

She looks about the same as mine. So yea about normal. You look about 3 weeks into flower to me

Damn, I wish I could stop staring at them everyday. It was worse with my first grow cause it was in the house with me. I would leave them alone but the heat always makes me worry. But I do feel a lot better now that you let me know it's normal.

What up guys,

So I just scored a sick deal on a eBay auction for a 4x2x5 grow tent for $52.00 bucks + tax. Is it really a good deal in your opinion? Had to do something mainly because I'm going to start school again so I wanted to be as safe as possible. Just a bit of peace of mind.

Anyways its a huge upgrade from my damn 2x2x3.5 cardboard grow box that became too small for the 3 plants I have. Ever since 12/12 lol man did I really underestimate the vertical growth on them. Now that the box is going to be much taller and a foot wider in flowering is this going to be a problem at all? They are pretty crammed in the box already anyways but lighting wise is this going to hurt me?

Thanks in advance

12592.JPG

Sounds like a good deal, but I wouldn't know really cause I've never priced tents. I'd love to have a tent for veg though. Your lights should be fine though

Yes it look like at this size it runs for atleast 90-160 if it was name brand atleast. Heres some info if you care lol

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

48"(L) x 24"(W) x 60"(H)(4ft x 2ft x 5ft) Reflective Hydroponics Tent
Tent Exterior: Black 600D Polyester Nylon Plastic Lined Grow Tent
Tent Interior: 100% Highly Reflective Water-proof Mylar
Highly Reflective Non-Toxic Waterproof PVC Plastic.
Removable Waterproof PVC Plastic Floor Tray
Built in Heavy-Duty Zippers and Velcro, Which Makes it Easy to Assemble and Disassemble.
Multiple Ventilations: (2) Top Circular Vents, (1) Right Circular Vent, (1) Left Circular Vent, (2) Back Circular vents.
(3) Receptive Air Ventilation with Flaps Located on 3 Different Sides of the Base of the Grow Tent.
Side Pockets for Storing PH Meters
Metal Rails for Lighting Equipment.
Strong Powder-Coated Framework with Flexible Plastic Connectors
Light-proof Material: Prevent Light from Entering or Exit for Controlled Light Cycles.
Removable Roof Cross Members which Makes it Easier to Adjust Lighting and Accessories.
Compatible with 400Watt, 600Watt and 1000W Grow Lights Set up
EASY CONTRUCTION:

Quick and Easy to Assemble and Disassemble, Less Than 15minutes and No Tools Required
Extremely Lightweight and Easy to Move Once Constructed
Special Plastic Tube Joiner Allowed Assembling the Tent Frame in Minutes.
Metal frame: High Quality Metal Frame has been Designed Which Simply Push-Fit Together.
Quality Steel Rails to Hang a Grow Light From the Frame in the Top of the Grow Tent Steadily
PACKAGE INCLUDES:

(1)Polyester Nylon Plastic Lined with Reflective Grow Tent
(1)1 Set frame
(1)Removable Water Proof PVC Plastic Floor Tray
(1) Assembly Instructions

____

Btw I just got my pH meter today. I tested the tap water ive been using to water which is at 7.1. I'm going to test the run off tomorrow if shes dry enough for a good watering. So if my pH is too high or too low, will i need to water with ph down or up? Shes looking a little better now the new growth look pretty lush with no issues its just that the affected leaves obviously likely wont be back to normal.

If you still have CFL bulbs, did you at least get a whole bunch more?

I actually only have the 4x23w 6500K bulbs laying around. Good idea though I will probably get some more 2700k bulbs for the sides. Would it be pointless to use the 6500K bulbs? From my understanding it still has some of the red spectrum but very little.

Alrighty, apparently I was wrong about defol in flower with the Flux, so she will get some finger action tonight. Gonna pluck some fans off her and try to make her pretty, and let some wonderful light shine down on her. If I had night vision goggles I would be in there now. Cant wait till tonight!

A flux is a plant which is topped early & both heads grown flat at the level of the pot rim. The branches are stripped bare exept for the very ends until they have grown beyond the pot edge. They are then allowed to grow vertically & each branch becomes a cola, think of a single cola sog but confined into one plant.
Jorge is old school & I learnt from his bible. I spent years thinking removing leaves was bad but believe me, defoliating leaves DOES increase harvest weight.

Back
Top Bottom