Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

In not sure why she started that. I know I've seen it a lot on clones but she was started from seed. Some of the leaves she's starting to grow now are getting serrated, and they've managed to not curl under like the others did. I sometimes see a little bug or two, but nothing that I've seen in the pests section of growing. I know I'll start my next grow in the house for seedling veg phase so I can expand and really clean out my room. Got some good plans in my head to make my room bigger and more efficient. Found some mylar for walls, gonna get both leds up high and build a drain table. Gotta put plastic on floor and fix ventilation. Big list

Yeah once flowers showed up it started with the weird leaves, and now the newest leaves to grow out are starting to get serrated again. I pinched some of her tops to get some backbuilding going, and those pinched ones started making normal leaves again. I don't know what she's doing, but she's still getting fat so I won't worry bout it. Hopefully less than a month left on her

I went ahead and did a little more messing around with pc. Now I have a giant ring of colas around the rim of the bucket, about 20+ of them, and then left the other 10+ in the center. Had to kink a few branches here and there, but she looks good, like she's wearing a crown. Hopefully she'll be a POTM winner when she's all done

Did my watering as usual. My 2 liter pc clone is looking good, probably start giving her some dry koolbloom in her next feeding. Other than that, everything is looking the same.

I'm hoping she'll fatten up a little more before her Tuesday photo shoot. It makes me happy everytime I post the week before and current week pics together. Still don't know why she suddenly started spitting out serrated leaves all of a sudden. My older clone of her is doing it too now.

Hope all is getting better on your end cajuncelt. Hoping we'll be hearing from ya real soon again. Your 420 family has your back, so don't hesitate to ask for anything man. Still got a spare room and big grow garage in case you need it. Stay in touch with us man.

Watered the girls. Big pc is still stacking calyx, but not swelling at all yet. Same for the clone. Weirdly enough, they both keep trying to stretch a little more and keep making new growth and more white pistils. Not happy about that cause I'm guessing that means they won't finish anytime soon. Might cut my lights down to 11 hours instead of 12.

Happy munchday to you and yours GD. Yeah, mine went great in veg, even with topping and supercropping. She is a weird one, but I'm hanging in there with her. Hoping she'll still do me right in the end. I bumped the light schedule to 11 on 13 off to see if I can get them to finish. I don't want her to foxtail anymore. She was supposed to be done already, so hopefully she'll start to swell now.

Fast and vast is stopped to be finished in 4 days, but that won't happen either. She's got at least another month to go. I can't even get autos to finish in time dammit!

Happy munchday to you and yours GD. Yeah, mine went great in veg, even with topping and supercropping. She is a weird one, but I'm hanging in there with her. Hoping she'll still do me right in the end. I bumped the light schedule to 11 on 13 off to see if I can get them to finish. I don't want her to foxtail anymore. She was supposed to be done already, so hopefully she'll start to swell now.

Fast and vast is stopped to be finished in 4 days, but that won't happen either. She's got at least another month to go. I can't even get autos to finish in time dammit!

I feel for you bro...:)....them girls have a mind and schedule of thier own:)lol

Yes they do. Now I get to play the guessing game with my HGK monstercrop, since she's finally spitting out pistils. I'd like her to go 8 or 9 weeks like the breeder says, but the mom and other clones of her went to 12 weeks. Ugh. I'll just call today day 1 of flower for her. I know she has been on 12/12 for a month or more.

My buddy hooked me up with more of the long cure HGK Flux bud. Stuff smells great and is really potent.

Back
Top Bottom