Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

I went ahead and gave the big pc her water with powder koolbloom today. Everything looks good, except for the foxtail and stretch on the pc plants of course. Fnv is covered in trichs and getting bigger, and the HGK keeps on making pretty flowers that'll turn into some nice smoke this spring, I'm guessing in March or April. So my 2015 grows will kick off in a few weeks, and probably start under CFL. Gotta make space in flower room of course, so expect delays

Thanks man. Wouldn't be this far without help from you, cause you made cloning a breeze. Gonna be making a lot of clones and seeds this year thanks to all of you here.

Thanks for joining in buster. Yeah, she's a beast, just hope she'll finish soon. Getting sick of all my plants taking 4 months in flower. Almost looks like the pc plants are trying to reveg.

Girls are acting fine today. Big pc seems to have stopped stretching again, so hopefully she'll start finishing up. Fnv looks really good, starting to fatten up a little.

Stasis clones are hanging in there. Leaves are still green as ever. Might go ahead and try to root a couple of them, maybe they'll finish by Xmas next year lol

Good luck today, hope your team can stick it to them dirty birds GD

Yeah they locked up the division already. So I'm guessing we won't see a lot of peyton today, especially in second half. Excited to watch that Lions game and the steelers game. I'd watch Carolina if we got it, but we really only get colts and lions games usually. Less than 2 hours...

I'm sure the Colts will be knocked out in first or second round of playoffs, so he'll get quiet soon lol. Can't wait to see who the broncos play in the superbowl this year. Hopefully anyone but Seattle, but we can win either way

Nicccccce, I've never seen one of those games but I hear single people talk about it all the time lol. My ol lady wouldn't let me watch any of that. Hard enough to get her to let me watch football as it is.

Wow.....your Broncos put a hurting on the Raiders like my Panthers did the Falcons......so it looks like i will be seeing you at the SuperBowl:)lol......wouldnt that be something if we were to go all the way....with our pitiful record......i think its timme for a cinderella team:).....i think we play the Cardinals next....if we play like we did yesterday it will be a tough time for the Cardinal:)

That would be cool if you guys made it. I wanna see somebody in the nfc put the Seahawks in their place. And after that Denver shouldn't have any problems taking it all. If our defense is healthy we'll be set, cause the offense is pretty powerful. Arizona shouldn't be a problem with that garbage qb for you guys. Hopefully the Panthers keep playing like they did yesterday

Man, can't believe they have a 7 win playoff team. Crazy days we're living in. I'm sure the saints will play better next season. Just need a stronger defense against the run

Back
Top Bottom