Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

You've just reminded me, Monday night football has just finished & I've missed it :(

That's real football where they use feet to kick the ball not rugby with pads on that you guys call football :)

Checked on girls last night while watering. PC is still big as hell. Gonna take pics tonight. Fnv is getting bigger and smells better each day. HGK monstercrop is getting better looking each day now too, so I'm happy to see how she finishes out.

Yeah, i do pics every Tuesday. My plants don't do much throughout the week unfortunately. Gonna give the HGK it's weekly defol, try and see if big pc needs any touch up work done

It's all good. Uploading pics now, getting a little happier with the girls. PC is starting to thicken up a little, so hopefully she is finished before February

PC
Picture_001300.jpg
Picture_002293.jpg
Picture_003297.jpg
Picture_004290.jpg
Picture_005277.jpg
Picture_006258.jpg
Picture_008215.jpg

HGK Monstercrop
Picture_021106.jpg
Picture_02295.jpg
Picture_02389.jpg

FnV
Picture_009215.jpg
Picture_011192.jpg

PC clone
Picture_012188.jpg
Picture_013171.jpg

happy new years!!! Hope all is well Peyton - man your pineapple chunks look just like my PC in my tent from a flowering clone

She is a big ugly girl. Still can't figure out what happened to her, but i'll figure it out by watching her clones that are sitting in fridge now. Might try and root a few of them today. I think they've been in there at least a month, maybe more. I wanna say my pH meter was off calibration, but the leaves never showed the tell tale signs of pH imbalance.

Back
Top Bottom