Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

Memories, use to make cobs and thai sticks whe I was a teen as a way to store harvests without bulky, noisy jars. Plenty of corn husks and pot leaves in midwest. Fun to fuck with people. Called them shit logs. "This shit is mowi Labrador. Fallowed my dog for days after he ate my stash." Was some good flavors and smooth smoke.
I miss the Thai stick we got back in the day, really enjoyed the high. CL🍀

Not hard to make, just takes time to ferment. Made some last spring.
As I remember there were several different kinds. Some were wrapped around a stick, others were just a solid bud and the ones that a friend’s brother brought back from Vietnam were unbelievable. CL🍀

Ferment 🤔 id heard of Thai sticks but never got to see one ,tell me more 😊🙂
Not sure if fermented is the technically correct maybe congealed?There are modern versions but I do a more traditional vertion.

You can hang your plant to dry some but this is done while the leaves are still pliable. Take a strait branch from the plant or preferred bamboo. Wrap the stick with the frosty sugar leaves, frost out. Take some of the charus oils stuck to your hands from harvest. Heat your hands with a bottle of HOT water and work the charus into a paste. Roll the wrapped stick between your hand to coat it. Roll the stick in buds to coat it. Wrap with more leaves and coat with more resin. Wrap with strips of thin branches or hemp rope. Refridgerate for 24 hours. Bake at 200F for 2 hours. Fridge for another 24 then store in a bag in a closet for 30 days. Remove the rope and pull out the stick before smoking.
You are bursting the cell walls and trichomes then aging decarboxilated, resin coated buds. Has a clay like texture when done.

Not sure if fermented is the technically correct maybe congealed?There are modern versions but I do a more traditional vertion.

You can hang your plant to dry some but this is done while the leaves are still pliable. Take a strait branch from the plant or preferred bamboo. Wrap the stick with the frosty sugar leaves, frost out. Take some of the charus oils stuck to your hands from harvest. Heat your hands with a bottle of HOT water and work the charus into a paste. Roll the wrapped stick between your hand to coat it. Roll the stick in buds to coat it. Wrap with more leaves and coat with more resin. Wrap with strips of thin branches or hemp rope. Refridgerate for 24 hours. Bake at 200F for 2 hours. Fridge for another 24 then store in a bag in a closet for 30 days. Remove the rope and pull out the stick before smoking.
You are bursting the cell walls and trichomes then aging decarboxilated, resin coated buds. Has a clay like texture when done.
Thankyou for the explanation, very much appreciated 🙏:passitleft:

And the high has to be smoked to be believed! CL🍀 Edit: The original sticks were made with Thai weed.

And the high has to be smoked to be believed! CL🍀 Edit: The original sticks were made with Thai weed.
The Vietnamese lady that showed me use wet rags around a clay pot to chill and stones around an open fire for hand warming and baking. So not completely traditional but I do use Thai for Thai stick or Mowi and call it mowi stick. It is a unique experience.

The Vietnamese lady that showed me use wet rags around a clay pot to chill and stones around an open fire for hand warming and baking. So not completely traditional but I do use Thai for Thai stick or Mowi and call it mowi stick. It is a unique experience.
I have some really nice Chocolate Thai buds that would prolly make some sweet sticks. 🤔 Hmmm maybe, just maybe. CL🍀 :thumb: :thanks:

Hey hey hey
@RLM @Framat @rehabilitatora420

Check out this awesome light from @PhlizonGrowLight

Get in to Win!

20240128_121827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom