Phlizon New Launch 640w Triple-Channel LED Grow Light

PhlizonGrowLight

420 Sponsor
PHLIZON PH-B8-D PLUS 640W Full-spectrum UV IR LED Grow Light Triple-channel Dimming

PPE:
2.9 µmol/J
Wattage: 640w±5%@100V-277V
Yield: 2.8g/watt
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 4′X4′, Veg Coverage: 5′X5′
Dimensions: 40" x 40" x 5"/100x100x11cm
Grow Tent Compatible: 5’X5′
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Actual Power Consumption: 640W±3%
Lifetime: 50 000 Hrs
Built-in Driver: UL Listed Waterproof Driver
Weight: 30.8 Lbs
Spectrum: Full-spectrum
Three Dimmers: OFF-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% with 0-10V Light
LED Distribution:
768 3500k LEDs
576 6500k LEDs
32PCS 740nm IR LEDs
400PCS 660nm LEDs
32PCS UV 440nm LEDs

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code “PH420” for the best price!

Store links in signature

No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
Fast delivery 5-7 business days
3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

phlizon_ph-b8-d_led_grow_light_triple_channel (2).jpg
phlizon_led_grow_light_PH-B8-D_640W_UV_IR (1).jpg
phlizon_grow_light_phb8d_640W (1).jpg
PH-B8-D_triple_channel (1).jpg
phlizon_phb8d_uv_ir_led_grow_light (1).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (2).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (3).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (4).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (5).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (1).jpg

Philzon would have to specify but I dont believe it is. Most light bars have uv/ir chips that stay on as they use a single dimmer knob. This model let's you adjust the intensity of those with additional knobs. They have a recommended usage time per day but I would try leaving them on at a minimal setting and increase or decrease intensity as necessary during plant development stages.

PHLIZON PH-B8-D PLUS 640W Full-spectrum UV IR LED Grow Light Triple-channel Dimming

PPE:
2.9 µmol/J
LED Distribution:
768 3500k LEDs
576 6500k LEDs
32PCS 740nm IR LEDs
400PCS 660nm LEDs
32PCS UV 440nm LEDs

Store links in signature

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

phb8d_plus_uv_ir (2).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (3).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (4).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (5).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (1).jpg
Nice light

I struggle to see the point of designing a light like this unless you are able to automatically control the on off times of the IR & UV spectrum even your own recommendations on the spectrum use show that this light is of no use as is 💁
Surly you don't expect people to go into a dark tent 15min before lights on and manually turn IR on and and turn IR on 15min after main lights off that would be absurd.
Screenshot_20240109-190818_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Even blind Freddy can see you need to design a controller or app that you can set the on off times of the spectrums separately.
Where do I send the bill for this consultation 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone actually grow in your company? because you need to employ a hydroponic grower who actually grows marijuana to approve your product idea's it would save you a lot of wasted time and money.
And sales might improve with usable products.
You are so close to getting things right but miss it by a bee's dick 🤏
You need to be more interactive with people on here also, it's a reflection of your customer service.
Sorry for saying it as it is but it had to be said .
I look forward to some improvements 🍻

PPE:
2.9 µmol/J
LED Distribution:
768 3500k LEDs
576 6500k LEDs
32PCS 740nm IR LEDs
400PCS 660nm LEDs
32PCS UV 440nm LEDs

Store links in signature

phb8d_plus_uv_ir (2).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (3).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (4).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (5).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (1).jpg
Awesome unit, thanks so much :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

PPE:
2.9 µmol/J
LED Distribution:
768 3500k LEDs
576 6500k LEDs
32PCS 740nm IR LEDs
400PCS 660nm LEDs
32PCS UV 440nm LEDs

Store links in signature

phb8d_plus_uv_ir (2).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (3).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (4).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (5).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (1).jpg
I want one :D Just what I was looking for when I got my VSF I need to get me some UV Bars I suppose or upgrade

I struggle to see the point of designing a light like this unless you are able to automatically control the on off times of the IR & UV spectrum even your own recommendations on the spectrum use show that this light is of no use as is 💁
Surly you don't expect people to go into a dark tent 15min before lights on and manually turn IR on and and turn IR on 15min after main lights off that would be absurd.
Screenshot_20240109-190818_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Even blind Freddy can see you need to design a controller or app that you can set the on off times of the spectrums separately.
Where do I send the bill for this consultation 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone actually grow in your company? because you need to employ a hydroponic grower who actually grows marijuana to approve your product idea's it would save you a lot of wasted time and money.
And sales might improve with usable products.
You are so close to getting things right but miss it by a bee's dick 🤏
You need to be more interactive with people on here also, it's a reflection of your customer service.
Sorry for saying it as it is but it had to be said .
I look forward to some improvements 🍻
I read someplace that you can flower at 18hr or any hour that is, If you do this without it being an AUTO and you do no switch But this was only during the flowering stage. I am not quite sure if its these exact times etc also. But Using UV it may have been IR, after lights out will allow to flower without switching to 12/12 with Photo's But able to do this fully auto is the only way id do it for sure like you say

PPE:
2.9 µmol/J
LED Distribution:
768 3500k LEDs
576 6500k LEDs
32PCS 740nm IR LEDs
400PCS 660nm LEDs
32PCS UV 440nm LEDs

Store links in signature

phb8d_plus_uv_ir (2).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (3).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (4).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (5).jpg
phb8d_plus_uv_ir (1).jpg
i'm seriously thinking about buying one of these later this summer or fall what diodes are you using on these lights?

i'm seriously thinking about buying one of these later this summer or fall what diodes are you using on these lights?
I haven't seen them answer any questions yet 🙂 good luck 🤣 and how do you plane on running the UV for 15 min before lights on and for 15min after lights out
As per recommendations for UV .
They need a controller for these style of lights

I haven't seen them answer any questions yet 🙂 good luck 🤣 and how do you plane on running the UV for 15 min before lights on and for 15min after lights out
Hey @Absorber yeah seen that, kinda need to be home all the time & on a strict schedual which would be a PITA wouldn't be hard to fry your plants you did make a good point something with a programable timer would be good curious about what diodes they run though

Hey @Absorber yeah seen that, kinda need to be home all the time & on a strict schedual which would be a PITA wouldn't be hard to fry your plants you did make a good point something with a programable timer would be good curious about what diodes they run though
You might get an answer from them if you send an email to phlizon support asking the question because as I said they don't interact with us on this platform they just drop a thread then disappear.

You might get an answer from them if you send an email to phlizon support asking the question because as I said they don't interact with us on this platform they just drop a thread then disappear.
Kinda reflects a bit poorly on their customer service but we'll see if they respond

Kinda reflects a bit poorly on their customer service but we'll see if they respond
Yes ,not sure if you know but I purchased 2 1000w lights from them that wouldn't turn off completely they had a glow ,I contacted them and they tried telling me it was normal gave me the run around to the point I got 420 admin involved not once did I get a response on this site in the forum .
There customer service is lacking, they need to be responsive and interact with their potential customers or its a waist of time for them to be on here .
Its pretty sad that a representative can leave such a bad taste in ones mouth.
For that reason I don't advertise their products in my journal.

Yes ,not sure if you know but I purchased 2 1000w lights from them that wouldn't turn off completely they had a glow ,I contacted them and they tried telling me it was normal gave me the run around to the point I got 420 admin involved not once did I get a response on this site in the forum .
There customer service is lacking, they need to be responsive and interact with their potential customers or its a waist of time for them to be on here .
Its pretty sad that a representative can leave such a bad taste in ones mouth.
For that reason I don't advertise their products in my journal.
Wow well time to move on to other light sponsers then thanks for the info

Wow well time to move on to other light sponsers then thanks for the info
Apart from the dealings with them and after them eventually sending out 2 replacement drivers to rectify the problem, the lights are well built and seem to work well and they are reasonably priced so don't disregard them just be aware 👍

You could get a Timer Switch where you set the on and off and Just set it Pre 15min and OFF during the DAYTIME hours then POST switch it on for nighttime you switch it off. That takes care of it. HEy, maybe this helps anyone. IF the wiring allows this. If not It would just take a little engineering for a dongle adaptation where you have the timer inside the chain. Possibly?

You could get a Timer Switch where you set the on and off and Just set it Pre 15min and OFF during the DAYTIME hours then POST switch it on for nighttime you switch it off. That takes care of it. HEy, maybe this helps anyone. IF the wiring allows this. If not It would just take a little engineering for a dongle adaptation.
im an electrician by trade and short of pulling this light fitting apart to wire something there's no other way to automate this lights UV spectrum and its not worth buying if you have to do it manually do it

Back
Top Bottom