Pineapple Kush - Perpetual - 1000w

Thanks!

Things could be a lot better. Not sure if this early yellowing is going to effect quality or yield.

I'm thinking next 6 I'm going to replace with 3 bigger plants I have vegging, and potting them in 5 gallon pots. One is my mother plant and the other 2 are pretty close to its size. We will see after I find out what I yield.

My goal is to produce minimum 200 grams a month of meds (that's about what I smoke between me and my wife). With my light I should be able to get that or double On perpetual. If I ever hit the gpw mark I'll be set to only grow 2-3 crops a year.

I'm also really surprised how well my new exhaust system is working. The room temp is 25c and canopy is hovering just under 30c. Closest top is about 14 inch from bulb. The smaller 6 that are Just under 2 weeks from 12/12 are about 2.5 feet from the light.

Most of this is just notes for myself lol. Anyone can feel free to comment or suggest though.

Started 3 clones in a small dwc . Gonna give this shit another shot. Now that my room is cooler then it was with the 400 for fuck sakes lol

Floor temps now is 20c lights on almost half the cycle. Mid room is 25c and canopy level is 28c 14 inch from bulb closest plant. So a Dwc tub should stay cool without stupid frozen bottles. And keep it out of direct light.

Pics later today or tomorrow. My pics in my first post... I fucked up somehow lol new pics of veg box and flowering room coming soon lol

Looking good! Happy your backbuilding :) :) Now we just got to get you fluxing lol.:)

Lol can't flux from clone can I? I got seeds left maybe I should try fluxing. I had an idea for a monster plant to veg all summer. Maybe illflux it!

I bet this method would work nice with mainlining.

Woohoo new strains by the end of the month. Getting 4 different strains. But one base a vague name, the other I can't find nothing at all on.

4 x ak-47 2 different phenotype s
2x Russian? All he said only strain I can find is white Russian. So I'm assuming its that
2x plant z?? Lol wtf is what. Said its a cross of purple kush and og kush.

Anyone with expirence with these strains wanna give me any heads up? Heavy/light eaters shot/tall strain.

I'm doing research now on the strains but it verys from site to site.

You can flux off a clone for sure, it just takes a bit more work on first parts of training. Seed is easier as you can start really early. As for ML tech, lol fluxing is a style I came up with via ML. Its basically using same flow ideas, just utilizes far more LST/HST and training in general to promote the huge 1 Colas per branch design. :)

I dug out the jar of seeds today. Time to flux the place up!

I'm working with such a small space I need to utalize every square inch. I'm thinking flux might help me with this. The tut style is fuckin sweet. But holy crap that's a lot of work for 12 plants lol.
Going to try it with a seed and a clone each in 3 gallon pots. And I'm going to start a 3rd from seed for the big 15 gallon tote soil flux I'm going to do.

Cheers man.

Awesome news :) :) the style really does help maximise yield in small spaces. My girl should of hit over 20 ounce mark easy and that was in a tiny spot with just a 400hps :) (I stalled her twice with PH issues, lost 3 weeks of budding!)
My fluxing thread is being left open for anybody trying the style to post on. Then I can reply with speed to any fluxing queries! :) holla anytime! :)

Yea that grow was epic lol even with issues

dunno if I'll have many questions I've read your threads so many times. And all the info you laid out so well.

Cheers

Pics lol. And I was posting pics wrong this whole time. Lol

Buds are bigger then I've seen in my room at this point. First HPS grow, and a few things I see right off the get go. The mh I had, the buds were much more stickey. These buds are still sticky just not as much. But much much bigger for sure.

Still neon green leafs. Lol oh well nothing seems to be lacking in bud production so I'll just carry on.
I guess I will find out in 3-4 weeks.
IMG_59554.JPG

Hi there. Subbed up. On my first grow so I have more questions than answers :)

First question now. You have a Vertical hps1000 right? And you intend to grow 2 different heights as you are bringing in clones 30 days apart?

Do you have the hps1000 above the taller plants?

It would seem to me you would want the shorter plants under the light and the taller ones getting their light a little sideways as this brings all the plants closer. The pictures aren't clear on the bulb placement, but then again my words might not be clear either :)

But trying to tell you what to do, just trying to get at the principles for lighting height as I am just staring my first batch of clones.

:Namaste:

Pretty girls you got there!

Hi there. Subbed up. On my first grow so I have more questions than answers :)

First question now. You have a Vertical hps1000 right? And you intend to grow 2 different heights as you are bringing in clones 30 days apart?

Do you have the hps1000 above the taller plants?

It would seem to me you would want the shorter plants under the light and the taller ones getting their light a little sideways as this brings all the plants closer. The pictures aren't clear on the bulb placement, but then again my words might not be clear either :)

But trying to tell you what to do, just trying to get at the principles for lighting height as I am just staring my first batch of clones.

:Namaste:

Pretty girls you got there!

Welcome to the show Radogast. First off, I'm pretty new to this too so every suggestion I take into consideration seriously. Thanks.

Yes I have a 1000w vert hid. It is in a 4 foot round umbrella canopy. And yes I stagger my plants on a 30day or so rotation.

Its hard to tell from the pics, so damn hard to get in there with a camera, but the bulb hangs center of that room, 14 inch at closest point. 2.5 feet at furthest top on the smallest plant. I was told a 1000w is still effective at this distance.

I am not sure what you are saying, do you mean just hanging the bulb without reflector and do a stadium? I did ponder that as well before and still might consider that. Or did you mean something else? 6 on the right get roughly 25-30k lux and the smaller ones get 15-20k lux. Once the plants on the left finish stretching they will be the same height as the plants on the right. Like clockwork with my old 400. This run is my first go with the new 1000. So the ones on the left might not stretch as much. But they will stretch for 21 days exactly lol.

Also I can't move my light lol. Its fixed now and all I can do to adjust for smaller plants is raise them closer to the light. I was thinking on doing that to the ones on the left for the last week of stretch or they get too close to the light.

I take all comments and suggestions into consideration bro :) . thanks for taking the time

Back
Top Bottom