Pirate Grows Pot

That clone tray is neat. Is it going to be a problem that all the roots are entangled? How will you transplant them? I can't wait to see this grow get going full speed.

Believe it or not.........a gentle pull and they basically slid right out. There were only a few that were so entangled that I had to cut them but I would say out of 53 I only had to cut 3 out. Those three still ended up with 12 inch long roots.

Photos of the transplant coming today.

:headbanger:

Yea I was wondering the same thing about them roots...cool how they just slide out..

MAN, youre quite the motivated grower Pirate! I know your hard work will provide you many hours of sweeet, delicous smoke..
peacce

Thanks GROW.

I don't know of another hobby that has such great satisfaction or rewards. I love it.

In Fact, I love growing so much that today I am starting my outside garden. Corn, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cantaloupe, watermelon, Zucchini, squash, chili peppers and Black Berries. Heck, I may even throw in some SPECIAL HERB amongst the Tomatoes.

Smoke and munchies..............now thats a garden?

I did a fullsize vegetable garden this year too because of the MJ grow bug that inspired me.

you said,
just because weed is full of seeds does not mean it was from a crappy strain. It might be shitty but it could be how you grow it. Theres only one way to find out. Grow em
I'd like to second that. I just sampled from a grow not quite complete...the seed came from a $50/q of middies - full of seeds. What I cultivated is unreal...I'd likely pay $120/q for it. Can't wait to see what it's like with another week of grow, then dried/cured properly.

Pirate, again great stuff man. I'd rep again if I could, lol

Thanks GROW.

I don't know of another hobby that has such great satisfaction or rewards. I love it.

In Fact, I love growing so much that today I am starting my outside garden. Corn, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cantaloupe, watermelon, Zucchini, squash, chili peppers and Black Berries. Heck, I may even throw in some SPECIAL HERB amongst the Tomatoes.

Smoke and munchies..............now thats a garden?

Same thing happend to me. . . this hobby has inspired me to have not only a veggie garden, but since I started I have planted 4 rose bushes, 1 mini weeping willow ( really cool ). nice sized lilac. . and some pussy willows. . . makes me wonder had I started growing when I was much younger, would I have had a different career choice. . . lol, who am I kinding. . .anyway nice job man. . . :peace:

Same thing happend to me. . . this hobby has inspired me to have not only a veggie garden, but since I started I have planted 4 rose bushes, 1 mini weeping willow ( really cool ). nice sized lilac. . and some pussy willows. . . makes me wonder had I started growing when I was much younger, would I have had a different career choice. . . lol, who am I kinding. . .anyway nice job man. . . :peace:

LOL. Thats great. You must be back east. I cannot grow Lilacs here because I believe they need a frost and that don't happen in California. At least not where I am. I do believe they have a lilac hybrid that grow here though. Those are nice and fragrant plants. And ya gotta love Pussy Willows !!

I was gonna do some roses too. Possible a bunch of flower type plants with lots of color for my NEW yard. The last place I lived I had no yard at all. Its good to be outside in the garden and taken care of natures beauty. Far better than being stuck to the boob tube.

Like I said before...........Very satisfying.

I started my vegetable seeds yesterday in a flat with 78 grow plugs. I also threw in 6 bag weed seeds. Right now they are in a closet with a heat mat and a light and a dome until they sprout.

I have a feeling I may have to quit my job soon. Between my vegetables and Cannabis I'll have 150 plants to care for.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Out for now.:headbanger:

Yeah, I'd like to make an area out back so I can attract some humming birds. . . still workin on that though. . . I should start a thread with some pics. . . my lilac is really looking great. . and my mini weeping willow is really one of the coolest trees. . next to my favorite. . . Japanese Maple. . . I love those trees. . too expensive though. . . :peace:

P.s. yeah, I'm out east. . Phila

This Morning I about had a heart attack.

Keep in mind that I just moved to this new house and I have 53 pot plants growing out back. I have a bag full of cuttings ready for the trash and a suitcase full of marijuana, pipes, bongs, ect.

I am typing away on my laptop at 10 am or so and I I see a large figure coming up my front steps. I see this through a frosted front window. Next is a hard knocking on the door.

Who could that be?.............I am opening the door expecting to see my new neigbor, who happens to be really nice. NOPE

Its 3 SHERIFF DEPUTIES !!!

2 are walking out in the yard and the one that knocks says "I'm looking for"........He pauses.........Glanses down at a peice of paper.........In that slpit second of him glansing down I am expecting him to say MY NAME..........He continues..........."I'm looking for 14900 A".

I say........."Oh, Thats right next door, I'm 14900 and that house is 14900 A".

He says......."Thank you SIR, Sorry to bother you". I say......"No Bother" COME BACK ANYTIME !! (ok I didn't say to come back anytime)

They leave and go next door. I colapse on the floor in RELIEF !!

I am not kidding when I say I was shaking for 30 minutes after that.

Now, I am a medical user and have legal right to do what I do. But, having just moved and being new here and having so many plants and KNOWING that people still get busted even though they do it legal is enough for me to hide it anyway.

I still don't know why they went over there but they didn't stay long and took noone away.

Tonight I am gonna scrub the shit out of my pants.

Thank You Lord !!:adore: :adore:

Yikes! Holy Shit Pirate! That was a gut check. Keeping you on your toes.

Tonight I am gonna scrub the shit out of my pants.

Thank You Lord !!:adore: :adore:

what a story man...! i gotta say i havent laughed like that in a while..lol

so if your legal...just wonderin why they would bust you? is it cuz your
growing a shit load? lol are you only allowed a few growin at a time?
quite possible im headin to cali..so im just tryin to educate myself as much as possible.

good stories and great growin..

Bagz: I can't throw them away............Their my favorite pair of Levis.

GrowCoop (and anyone else wondering)

Even though it is legal with a doctors recommendation in California they still make raids on growers and Dispensaries. Generally they they only tend to raid the ones that APPEAR to be abusing the system or making a shit load of money from it. And those abusers (if they are abusing the right) are screwing it up for everyone else. I am not saying the raids are right. Some are asked for by actions.............others are not.

In my case, I am allowed under California state law SB420 passed by the voters in 1996, Medical users are allowed to grow up to 12 plants. 12 mature or 12 vegetative. Or 6 and 6. But 12 max. Also allowed to have up to 1 lb in possession. I think. (close anyway)

There was another law passed in 2004 by the California legislature which allows all city and county locals to adopt their own guidelines concerning medical MJ possession and growing parameters.

I happen to live in a county that allows any # of plants that will fit in a 100 square foot space. Whether that be 1 or 500. Plus I do not want to state the county in which I live but if you go to the NORMAL web site or search the net you can find info on various county and city guidelines. Some cities and counties have kept the original 12 plant max rule while others are more Liberal and have set higher limits. These limits have been suggested and backed by Researchers and doctors as to the amount needed for personal consumption per year for medical use. Ironically............even DEA / Federal study data was introduced that specified how much one person would need per day for medical usage. Anyway, these counties adopted these new limits based on that data and recommendations.

There is another aspect to this whole issue. IT IS STILL not recognized by the federal Gov. Hence the raids. But again, usually on the big boys. Not the personal user for the most part.

Knowing that people still get busted and have to defend their medical use tends to make one "SHIT THIER PANTS" when they have 50 plus plants growing out back and 3 sheriff show up on your door step. Plus.........a neighbor, passerby, nosy body, or landlord that doesn't know or understand it's for medical reasons and could call the man. For this reason I keep it private..............even though I am 100% within California's laws.

No one wants to go to jail even if they are innocent and know they will get out right away. Plus, they would confiscate all plants and equipment until the case was settled and we all know...........I'd never see any of it again even when I was proven innocent.

Better to avoid the whole issue. Don't rub it in their noses, lay low, keep it private and enjoy my Medical MJ (except to share my stories with you fine folks here at 420 Mag)

Did I answer your question?

Pirate:headbanger:

That definately answers my question! Above and beyond.

Its wierd how something so uncomplicated..like growing a medicinal plant...
can really be quite complicated..! That is..soo many obstacles still to avoid
being jacked by the man.

Anyway..thanks for clearin that up!

hahahahaa

dude thats the greatest feeling in theworld! (the first 5 minutes after the cops leave)

well.. since its legal for you i guess it isnt that crazy.. but i had 6 plants in my house and came home night and had 6 cops on bicicles in my yard..

Luckily they had the wrong house.. kinda the same story as urs haha

No Problem Grocoop. Glad to be of help.:cheesygrinsmiley: And yes its amazing how complicated it can be when it is in fact such a harmless........and legal I might add, practice.

I believe that after so many years it will become more and more accepted and eventually it'll be like HOME BREWING. Home Brewing was once frowned upon on something evil and wrong. Now you have home brewers opening little "Home Brew Cafes". Eventually we'll have the same thing for MJ.

EC, Your right. Its a great feeling watching them walk away after knowing they were at the wrong house.

Pirate out:headbanger:

Un fucking believable.

I just spent over an hour typing my final update with 10 photos and my Laptop Battery went dead. I don't know why I din't warm me cause it usually does. I lost the whole thing.

Shit.......I don't want to type all that again.

But....................I suppose I must. Later though.

I'll be back.

Pirate.

Awww that REALLY sucks.

I've wondered how long it takes to put one of your posts together. They are always some of the best looking and informative posts I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom