Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious Grow Journal

Northern Lights was harvested yesterday at cloudy trichomes, some amber popin up.

Blue Dream is at the same status right now and will be harvested later, so i guess i got an fast pheno, buds could be bigger, tho.

Cannatonic and CBD Blue Shark still at clear trichs.

will keep you updated :)

Yay! Congratulations on the harvest! You have any special tricks for dry/cure? Did you get the clear/milky/amber ratio you were looking for? I think you're going to really like Northern Lights, especially the way these have been grown.

Pretty soon you're going to have a nice smorgasbord to choose from. You can pick and choose to suit your mood or whatever. Do you have a nice place to smoke? Sorry, so many questions today, when the main message is simple:
Congratulations!

Right on. Anything interesting to report?
I've been smoking like a chimney recently. LOL Pretty weather, good attitude, Drum Circle, lots of stuff going on. All excellent reasons to get a little lifted.
I was bragging about your grow on my thread a while ago. Hope you don't mind. Boy, girl or kangaroo, you're a gifted grower and I just had to share. Have me flogged if you must, it needed to be done! Mea culpa.
Stay cool and stay in touch

Thank you for that! And i dont have anything interesting to report, except that the Cannatonic and the SLH are exploding right now, they are swelling pretty good. Northern Lights and Blue Dream are in their Jars, waiting for the end of the month. I stopped smoking the stuff straight after drying, since i still have a little bit of the Lemon Kush from the last grow left and dont want to smoke something thats not ready yet.

The CBD Blue Shark looks really good, nice calyx to leaf ratio, i think i will chop her on thursday, thats exactly when the 9 weeks are over :)

Cannatonic and SLH still have approx one week left, so i will check trichomes daily and when they are ready, they will be chopped.

Glad to have you here!

Just some numbers.

Northern Lights, 28g
CBD Blue Shark, 39g
Blue Dream, 92g
Cannatonic, 67g

The Super Lemon Haze is still alive and it looks like she has no intensions of going from clear trichomes to cloudy or even ember.

She is two days overdue, but i will give her the time she needs :)

Smoke Report will come in the next couple of days, as well as pictures.

Yay :)

Not much of a numbers guy, but it looks like if you take those numbers, divide them over the hypotenuse, squared, minus the diameter of the Golden Ratio, and read them in hexi-decimal in terms of parsec/giga-joule, then they add up to = poly and the peeps will get lifted!

Is the Blue Dream as nice as I imagine? Are you happy w/how the harvest turned out? Which is your favorite? Which made the most perfect cola? See? This is what happens when you vanish - you get peppered by questions on return! LOL

I wouldn't sweat a couple of day on Super Lemon Haze. My buddy BEATEO grew it last year and it took a little longer than expected. He got a fair bit of good herb on his very first grow. I bet she'll rip it up these last couple days.

Congratulations. You have earned this harvest, and should be proud. +Rep.

i will answer all those questions after everything is cured :) And yes! The numbers are quite nice!

The SLH is still alive, trichomes unchanged :D

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom