Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
If i were you i would clone the mother plant now, and keep the clones in the veg chamber thats what the chamber is for. In a few weeks when you harvest you swap the clones into the flowering chamber and start 12/12 cycle after a few days to let clones get used to new light source. your clones shouldnt get more than 2 ft tall when done budding. by the way did your electric bill go up after you started the 430 watt light for blooming?any other questions feel free to ask me.

Thanks a lot! One question is you said I should clone now.. I have 4-5 more weeks flowering left on current grow..Wont they get to big and then grow too big in flowering again if i do it now I was going to wait another week. No my bill didn't go up but I think its because I became more aware of how to save energy and switched to energy efficient bulbs everywhere and started turning lights and other stuff off I wasn't using.

Thanks a lot! One question is you said I should clone now.. I have 4-5 more weeks flowering left on current grow..Wont they get to big and then grow too big in flowering again if i do it now I was going to wait another week. No my bill didn't go up but I think its because I became more aware of how to save energy and switched to energy efficient bulbs everywhere and started turning lights and other stuff off I wasn't using.

Once you clone it will take about 2 weeks for your clones to produce roots. the clones will not grow in height until they have grown roots. Once they grow roots they could grow up to 2 inches a day. the day you harvest whats in the flowering chamber immediately move your clones and induce flowering. Could you post some more pics of the mother plant thanks man.

Once you clone it will take about 2 weeks for your clones to produce roots. the clones will not grow in height until they have grown roots. Once they grow roots they could grow up to 2 inches a day. the day you harvest whats in the flowering chamber immediately move your clones and induce flowering. Could you post some more pics of the mother plant thanks man.

~Okay so I pruned out the bottom like you said here are some pictures of it after and some more of the mom you asked for :> It's so much easier to tie down my bends now!~

Picture_00125.jpg

Picture_00222.jpg

Picture_00328.jpg

Picture_00422.jpg

Picture_00520.jpg

Picture_00613.jpg

your mother plant is def a female i can just make out white hairs where the branches meet the stem.

~Thanks man~ So I just changed my water and nutes for week 5 and I am pre-soaking my rockwool today in some ph balanced distilled water for 24hrs, will be cloning the Master Kush mom tomorrow so any tips/instructions would be greatly appreciated as all I have is a little guide to go by and I want this to be successful!~

~My First Ever Cloning; I pre-soaked rockwool for 24hrs in distilled ph balanced water with a mild solution of voodoo juice and jumpstart. After I took my cuttings I quickly put them into a bowl of ph balanced distilled water with a bit of B-52 in it and from there I dipped in my rooting gel and then into the rockwool and into the clone dome. Here are some pics~
Picture_00128.jpg

Picture_00224.jpg

Picture_00331.jpg

Picture_00424.jpg

Picture_00521.jpg

Picture_00616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom