Prof's Lab: Diary Of A Bedroom Farmer

Looking forward to it Prof your journals never disappoint.

Bubbas Breath is one stout lady with a ton of branching, I bet she is gonna be an impressive plant once she starts her flowering stretch!
The Bubba's Breath is growing like one of the Afghan Landrace's only much more slowly. It is like a tank. I have taken a cutting from her which looks like it will root with no problems so if all goes well then we will be seeing her again in the future. I have a good feeling about this one.

Have I mentioned you can make a living writing strain reviews? No? Consider it mentioned. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That transplanted Laos is a heck of a lot happier now, and there's something really familiar about the leaves on the Bubba LOL!

Nice bulge going on in Big Bomb's trunk...I'll bet there is a solid root under there.

There is the Wilma grow also which I will put into flower on the following Monday.
Your putting those plants into flower in a week and a half? Will that harvest keep the wolves from the door?

Have I mentioned you can make a living writing strain reviews? No? Consider it mentioned.
I would be more than happy to review any flowers that any breeder is willing to send me lol. I wouldn't have to grow then
That transplanted Laos is a heck of a lot happier now, and there's something really familiar about the leaves on the Bubba LOL!
The Highland is taking forever. I think it has at least another month. Looks like the DDA and the HL will be coming down at around the same time.
Nice bulge going on in Big Bomb's trunk...I'll bet there is a solid root under there.
I snapped all of the Big Bombs branches and even her main stem. It seems to have done her no harm. The Bubba hasn't been touched. Not a single leaf removed. I was too worried about stunting an already slow growing plant.
I'm fighting the urge to flip them to flower right now as they are more than ready.
Your putting those plants into flower in a week and a half? Will that harvest keep the wolves from the door?
Maybe. I'm actually having trouble with the Rainbow Cake now. There was a good chance that with another week and a half plus the three weeks flowering stretch that we could have filled that tent. It is only a 60 X 80 after all. We have a little problem to solve first now though.

Congratulations on the wrap-up, Prof! I'll be tagging along on the new journal for sure.
Hey sy! The new one starts today. Just gotta go and get some pics and then we're ready to post.
:passitleft:

Found it :laughtwo: :green_heart: :thumb:

Found it :laughtwo: :green_heart: :thumb:

I forgot to drop the link lol. Good to see you guys have my back.
:passitleft:

Its not often I get time to get some popcorn, Im the guy that is late coming in, blocking your view just as she flashes her you know what. Lol Better find it quick before it starts. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom