Reave's Soilless: Peat, Bark, Sphagnum, Perlite, White Widow 2018

Sounds good! The next question is whether to pH your nutes more like coco (around 6.0) or soil (around 6.5). I'd go 6.5 personally since it's peat and bark.

Yes that's a good question. I guess once a couple weeks go by I can add the nutes at 6.5 and see if there is some kind of deficiency at some point.

The nutes seem to have a recommended PH on the feeding chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181212-230350.jpg
    Screenshot_20181212-230350.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 60
During the germination process one of the plants decided to come out the side of the seed instead of comming out of the split like they normally do. It looked strange but it is growing well.

The husk of the seed is still kind of wrapped around the plant just under the first leaves. Just noting that this is interesting and to document the issue in case there is other problems related down the road.

The husk was cause the head not to point upwards so I helped it out a bit.

Attachments

• PSX_20181213_113224.jpg
    PSX_20181213_113224.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 60
Anyone have a recommendation on how to use the exhaust fan correctly. Currently I am running it on lowest speed full time.

I think is is cause the humidity to stay lower as well as the heat. Currently: RH 52% and temp is 22.5C. The room temperature is around 22 to 24 that the tent is in.

I guess the temps and rh are in range and I will likely just leave it alone but I was considering getting a digital timer so I could have it run for a few minutes on intervals.

Back
Top Bottom