Update510_0284.jpg
Update510_0292.jpg
Update510_0301.jpg
Update510_01147.jpg
Update510_01242.jpg
Update510_01530.jpg
IMG_28801.jpg
Update510_01148.jpg

Well, looks like we are getting to the fireworks. We breezed through a lot of last years pictures already but there still a decent bit left. The real purpose of this thread was so I could have a place to easily scroll through my growing experience. Thanks for looking. :ciao:

Update510_01435.jpg
Update510_01528.jpg
photo_11_35.jpg
Update510_01436.jpg
Update510_01624.jpg
Update510_01719.jpg
Update510_01819.jpg
Update510_01916.jpg
Update510_02014.jpg
Update510_02113.jpg
Update510_02212.jpg
Update510_0239.jpg

WOW i get some frosty stuff but that just looks just amazing i wish i could get stuff like that around these parts lol

WOW i get some frosty stuff but that just looks just amazing i wish i could get stuff like that around these parts lol

Thanks for your comment! :thanks:

Good evening, RL. Hope there's a rainbow over your shoulder. There deserves to be. I LOVE a bit of root action. No, there's no smarty-pants double-entendre. I really do love seeing the roots of things. We spend our time looking after them, but rarely see them. :):thanks::love:

Good evening, RL. Hope there's a rainbow over your shoulder. There deserves to be. I LOVE a bit of root action. No, there's no smarty-pants double-entendre. I really do love seeing the roots of things. We spend our time looking after them, but rarely see them. :):thanks::love:

Good Day! Thanks for the wonderful comment :thanks:

IMG_035517.jpg
IMG_035624.jpg
IMG_039423.jpg
IMG_041420.jpg
photo_75_.jpg
photo_77_.jpg
IMG_043723.jpg
IMG_048323.jpg
IMG_054619.jpg
IMG_054822.jpg
IMG_058929.jpg
IMG_059523.jpg

Beautiful as usual Lester. Your trimming job on buds is excellent!

:circle-of-love:

Thank you so much for taking notice. I put a lot of tedious diligence into my trimming. Depending on the plant I sit there for hours upon hours trimming buds. I like to trim them really tight and tidy. I don't like a lot of leaf. I try very hard to produce solid nugs that need minimal trimming to reveal the beauty that lies behind the leaves.

I remember trimming a plant that had a lot of leaf for 6 hours without stopping once to eat or drink. It was so mesmerizing by the time I got 2 hours in. :rofl:

Thank you so much for taking notice. I put a lot of tedious diligence into my trimming. Depending on the plant I sit there for hours upon hours trimming buds. I like to trim them really tight and tidy. I don't like a lot of leaf. I try very hard to produce solid nugs that need minimal trimming to reveal the beauty that lies behind the leaves.

I remember trimming a plant that had a lot of leaf for 6 hours without stopping once to eat or drink. It was so mesmerizing by the time I got 2 hours in. :rofl:

Yepper, I know exactly what you mean. On my last harvest I hung the buds from a couple plants to dry without complete trimming first. I was totally unhappy with how it looked. I have a lot of work to do to clean them up now. LOL
Live and learn.

:thumb:

Yepper, I know exactly what you mean. On my last harvest I hung the buds from a couple plants to dry without complete trimming first. I was totally unhappy with how it looked. I have a lot of work to do to clean them up now. LOL
Live and learn.

:thumb:

Yeah, one time I tried letting it dry by hanging it upside down with the leaves still on. I just hung the entire plant. That plant was an absolute nightmare to trim. So much easier to trim when it's not limp! Cheers on that! :high-five:

Looking good Lester. Love the cured bud on the beautiful green lady. :circle-of-love:

Good evening, Mr Lester. Terrific library of photos. :bravo: I know you generously said they were for your record but you must also know how much someone can learn from studying them. :thanks:

By the way - do you understand what those bud shots do to someone who has had no medication for exactly 48 weeks? They are extremely beautiful and extraordinarily frustrating simultaneously. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm keeping them away from Mrs Teddy.

Looking good Lester. Love the cured bud on the beautiful green lady. :circle-of-love:
Haha thanks! I did love the contrast in that picture too! :circle-of-love:

Good evening, Mr Lester. Terrific library of photos. :bravo: I know you generously said they were for your record but you must also know how much someone can learn from studying them. :thanks:

By the way - do you understand what those bud shots do to someone who has had no medication for exactly 48 weeks? They are extremely beautiful and extraordinarily frustrating simultaneously. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm keeping them away from Mrs Teddy.

LOL :rofl: I can imagine how tormenting that must be.

Thank you so much for your support Teddy :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom