Restoring the favourite emojis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all fabulous wonderful 420 Forum Folks

It’s a relatively minor thing and definitely a priveleged problem but many folks miss the familiar emojis and would like to have some more of them restored.

I have looked into this and am authorised to run this short preference gathering project that will see our most missed emojis restored.

The situation is this: not all the emojis are being restored but if I can collect all the ones folks are missing the most I am promised that they will be added.

This thread will run for a week. I will not be checking in again until next weekend. At that time, we’ll close the thread to new responses and I will collate a list and forward it to Rob (420 CEO, @420 ).

NB: Please list them even if other members have done so already. This will up the votes for that one. And maybe i’ll submit them in order of desire :battingeyelashes:

Either the code or a description is fine.

I will kick things off by sharing the ones I miss:

The hippychick, the jawdropper, the double take

Please don’t suggest new emojis here, it will only confuse things for me o_O (and i’ll Ignore them for now anyway ;) )

Thanks folks - thread will close in a week.

:love:
:Namaste:

Thank you Amy. :hug: We’re grateful to get the ones back that we did.

I miss :kisstwo: , :laughtwo: , which I think was also another code I can’t remember,

The laugh emojis we have are......disconcerting.

:blunt: , happy birthday,

Gosh, it’s been so long now I’ve forgotten some.....Life moves on. :circle-of-love:

I'm not in the right state of mind to remember the code for it, but I miss the straight-lipped smiley. It exhibited sort of a blank puzzlement, or mild disappointment.

I'm not in the right state of mind to remember the code for it, but I miss the straight-lipped smiley. It exhibited sort of a blank puzzlement, or mild disappointment.
This one^ and the much used :lot-o-toke:

And :laughtwo:

The laugh emojis we have are......disconcerting

Glad to see I’m not the only one who feels that way. Some sort of anatomical problem with this one - the face goes up and down but the mouth doesn’t move. Avoid in dark alleyways...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It was :straightface: There was nothing remotely as effective available after the change.

Cool thread!
Double take, nerd glasses and eye roll.

There’s no “Happy Birthday!” emoticon. It would be nice to have that one back too.

And :cheesygrinsmiley:

This one^ and the much used :lot-o-toke:

And :laughtwo:

Glad to see I’m not the only one who feels that way. Some sort of anatomical problem with this one - the face goes up and down but the mouth doesn’t move. Avoid in dark alleyways...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I concur with all the esteemed people above. Bring back the normal laughing emoji. The one with the big lips is creepy.

Thanks, Amy. You rock!

:circle-of-love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom