Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

i just voted for you i love your room, im growing s diesel,bubba kush, jerrys berrys,grunk(grape skunk) and just got a mango. your grows are nice good work and i will be watching

Thanks Pit and to all that have responded.......I love to grow more that anything..:ganjamon:

Also thanks to all who roted for me as Member of the Month.:Rasta::roorrip:

look at those ladies bloom. WOW!! very nice my frien very nice.

question, well actually 2. hows the stretch on the PPP? and I cant recall how tall they we're when you triggered them into 12/12? Just trying to get an Idea for future use..Thanx

I wish Santa would have put some of that G13xDiesel in my Stocking... :( Or at least brought some killer clones... if anyone were growing you think he would be... he's got hella space in the off season, a shit load of munchies and he has all those "little people" to smoothly maneuver through his garden and take care of the plants without doing any damage...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

It is always a pleasure visiting your thread, getting to see how they are supposed to be raised indoors. :cheer::peace:

+rep when I can

Hay H2OGanjaFarmr
Wait till you the next crop all g13 x diesel it is turning out to be the best yield this time I growing 1 per bucket to 4.5 to 5 feet tall...maybe get a 3 pound harvest we shall see.....thanks for dropping by
:slide::smokin:

that's the way it's supposed to be....it's not the age, it's the experience! Hey OGD...I just get en email from my fantasy football league....I WON $5K!! I have a few questions, as I now think I want do things really right! I have 4 systems...I truly want to max them out so I think I want to go with 48 flowering/48 vegging and only changing out the bulbs for the flowering cycle. If you had the cash and had 4 sytems, 8-1000w lights (both MH and HPS) and you had 6000 sq feet...what would you do???:thanks::helpsmilie::passitleft:

Would you add more lights? I have 2 rooms, 600sq feet. I just want to maximize. Maybe make the Bud room larger and flower smaller? I would rather not hve to do anything but change light lights as I change the cycles. I already have an area for clones set aside. Any advice, not only from OGD, is appreciated. This is for a legal grow.:cheer:

way to go mile high on that 5k windfall, u gonna run 8000 watts? that 5k you just won will come in handy when the electric bill comes in the mail. i/m sure a lot of peeps on here will help you out. good luck & l8ter
rnwy

Hay H2OGanjaFarmr
Wait till you the next crop all g13 x diesel it is turning out to be the best yield this time I growing 1 per bucket to 4.5 to 5 feet tall...maybe get a 3 pound harvest we shall see.....thanks for dropping by
:slide::smokin:

How many you gonna do? I'd love to get my hands on some of these strains... I may have you package some cuttings up and overnight them... LOL. Soon I'll have a journal for all to see... "they're all gona laugh at me" LOL J/K...

How many you gonna do? I'd love to get my hands on some of these strains... I may have you package some cuttings up and overnight them... LOL. Soon I'll have a journal for all to see... "they're all gona laugh at me" LOL J/K...

We will have 12 plants plus 1 mother plant in soil.......:thanks::smokin:

Here's some fresh shots of my girls.....

01_14_10_c.jpg

01_14_10_b.jpg

01_14_10_a.jpg

01_14_10.jpg

:thanks::Rasta::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom