Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Here's some fresh shots of my girls.....

01_14_10_c.jpg

That's a centerfold shot if I ever have seen one...
You should submit that to 420 magazine....

Nug of the Month 2nd, Member of the Month 2nd, and Plant of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Dec 09')
Another great Month Buddy! That will only get BETTER with the upcoming Harvest!
Want to Congratulate you Friend! :cheer: :roorrip:

Yes you can taste it all ....very sweet:cheer::grinjoint:
OGD, Which vaporizer world you recommend !! I mean does expensive mean better, as usual !! Or is there another one you'd buy, if you was buying again ?? I've never tryed it, but have friends that bought them and still smoke joints and pipes. But i bet it's good for a persons lungs ?? Can i get a good one for under $150 ?? Grows looking good man, as usual !! You got it going on Bro. !! :smokin::cool::nicethread:

OGD, Which vaporizer world you recommend !! I mean does expensive mean better, as usual !! Or is there another one you'd buy, if you was buying again ?? I've never tryed it, but have friends that bought them and still smoke joints and pipes. But i bet it's good for a persons lungs ?? Can i get a good one for under $150 ?? Grows looking good man, as usual !! You got it going on Bro. !! :smokin::cool::nicethread:

I guess it's out of the question that my health insurance provider would cover the vaporizer as a medical expense... :bong:

I got one called the VT-820 google it to find a dealer it cost 85 dollars and works very well. I use it when my wife is asleep and I don't want to cough my head off in the middle of the night. I still like smoking joints and bowls.

What I like about this one is its digital so you control the heat I set it on 300 degrees and inhale until you get smoke then its done.....hope that helps. :cheer::Rasta::Rasta:

Hay OldMedMan
Just doing what I do... I used to be the owner, and gardener of 2 plant nurseries one was fresh grown herbs about 30 types and the other was a Orchid nursery with about 9,000 plants in 3 greenhouses. So I doing nothing new to me. Thanks for the kind words us old farts got to stick together.........
:Rasta::Rasta:

The Oldgrowerdude's hands were steady this morning got some great shots to share.......:Rasta:

PPP clones
PPP_clones_1_16_10_b.jpg

PPP_clones_1_16_10.jpg

Bluecheese clone
Bluecheese_1_16_10_e.jpg

Bluecheese clone
Bluecheese_1_16_10_d.jpg

Bluecheese clone
BlueCheese_1_16_10_c.jpg

Bluecheese clone
BlueCheese_1_16_10_a.jpg
:Rasta::Rasta: