Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I was having issue with seedlings in dwc but seem to have got that figured out. Growing b.c. bud depot rockstar kush. At day 17. I found a seed in a bag of pakistani chitral kush. Really excited to grow that the bag of grass it came off of was superb.
20160105_120121.jpg

Gotta admit, I so just love the look of a purple plant,, i grew one tiny otto, outside, too late,, so cool,, but,,, stunk,, oh my,, diesel or similar,, a putrid potted purple people pleaser it was,, just pretty,,dank might be a word to use,, have to look it up,, cheers

P11602441.JPG

So you don't have to drop the temp to make the color come out?

So you don't have to drop the temp to make the color come out?

Well, honestly,, all I know is this little one,, that is near as big as it made it too,, and it was purple from day one,, stalk totally purple,, the seed was from a Buddha auto variety pack, not individually named, so i have no clue what it was,, dern Buddha, and other variety pack makers,,,

Well, honestly,, all I know is this little one,, that is near as big as it made it too,, and it was purple from day one,, stalk totally purple,, the seed was from a Buddha auto variety pack, not individually named, so i have no clue what it was,, dern Buddha, and other variety pack makers,,,

It will be cool to see the end results :)

It will be cool to see the end results :)

Yes, well, would have been nice,, it was an outdoor plant last summer/fall,, i ruined the poor thing by planting too late,, silly me,,

:sorry:

:rip:

Yes, well, would have been nice,, it was an outdoor plant last summer/fall,, i ruined the poor thing by planting too late,, silly me,,:sorry:

:rip:

That Bites the Big one. :( Outside is not as forgiving as a controlled grow. I found that out the hard way last year.:oops:

The sour crack popped a root this ayem and is now inside a rapid rooter buried in the hydroton. It's a race to the finish against the dark devil now. :)

I've chanced my luck on having at least one down in the next 2-3 weeks so I've got some rockwool cubes soaking and will jump DDA to the front of the queue so we can run that one as concurrently as possible.

Slightly different plan for germinating this time....I'm just going to set the tank up under the HPS and see if the seed germinates in the 1" cube sitting in the 4" cube which will be sitting on the NFT matting. Will make a new Kush Autos journal when there's something to photograph. Watching rockwool soak isn't very exciting :)

Has anyone tried amphetamine auto seeds by cream of the crop. I got some and was wondering how they do.

I haven't grown it, but this is what seedfinder says about it.

Cream of the Crop Seeds---Amphetamine

This is nature on SPEED!!!

Mega quick from seed to fruit, this girl doesn't hang about and will get your pulse racing and your heart pumping!

She delivers a lively, buzzy high, stemming from glistening buds that smell like a diesel soaked grapefruit- sweet, chemy and exotic. Producing a decent yield, with big strong buds for such a little lady... ....EVERYONE LOVES A QUICKIE!!!!

Genetics: NYC Diesel X Ruderalis
Genotype: Mainly Indica-
Yield: Approx 350g/m2 indoor & 45g/per plant outdoor
Seed to flower: Approx 45-50 days
Mould/Pest resistance: Medium
THC: 16%

yea it turns purple without dropping temps, its a rare phenotype.

That backfired on a friend believe it or not, he was living off selling product and he couldnt sell purple cause he was living in some hilly billy smalltown and everyone thought it isnt real weed ;)

everything has an opposite side

What's the opposite of opposite??

Now i'm perplexed too,,

opposite of opposite is the previous non-opposite to start with, making an opposite circle back to the first non-opposite subject we used as constant to figure the original opposite

:lot-o-toke:

opposite of opposite is the previous non-opposite to start with, making an opposite circle back to the first non-opposite subject we used as constant to figure the original opposite

:lot-o-toke:

Thanks a ton for clearing that up. I've been in deep contemplation of that same...... :tokin: nachos....... :lot-o-toke: what were we talking about? :scratchinghead:

guys it's easy :tokin:

:lot-o-toke:if Purple(x) +/- Green(y) then [ X(X.a + X.b) +/- Y(Y.a +/- Y.b) * Infinity(XY * ∞)] = Z(∞):lot-o-toke:

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: marijuana :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom