Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I like this idea of perpetual journals!! between you, Atrain and light Addict's skills and experience I'm not sure there's any more that could be learned. Greatly appreciate the opportunity to watch and learn from you guys.. Sub'd... Thanks

Happy to have you along. Trust me when I tell you that I'm way luckier than good. Everything I've learned has been right here at 420Mag. The deeper you dig in the forums you find there is an enormous amount of knowledge and talent. I hope some will gravitate here and teach me also.

Just stopped in to say hello :circle-of-love:

Hey LadyV. :byebye:

:welcome: Canad420

Oh, me and 'scoe are gonna get along juuuust fine. He'll take the blame for all porch clearings that occur.

:biglaugh: lmao, he's old and ornery too. He might bite you if you smell worse than he does.

Pulling up chair with my bowl ready to learn all I can. Congrats rifleman on the gorilla seed win too.

Thanks. I'm not sure what you'll learn here, but let me drop this bit of wisdom for you. First told to me by my black sheep uncle before my very first chicken fight; "Don't carry ID, keep enough cash to make bail, and run like hell first." :rofl: A lesson that has served me well through the years.

DIY top feed ring for the 27 gallon dwc tote. As soon as I finish the tote AL will be transplanted.

Capn Style's the name, growing pounders the game............Subscribed Rifleman.

Are you going to veg for 2 months and go for a pounder? :thedoubletake:

RSOiler AKA 60cal..........packed that sucker all through Germany, back in the day. :love::cco::love:

Capn Style's the name, growing pounders the game............Subscribed Rifleman.
Are you going to veg for 2 months and go for a pounder? :thedoubletake:
RSOiler AKA 60cal..........packed that sucker all through Germany, back in the day. :love::cco::love:

You read my mind. :) The amnesia lemon is on day 40 today. She is in a three gallon airpot now, and is going to the seven gallon this week. I'll continue to hand water her until around the first of February when I plan to flip the lights. There's a lot to do just as soon as I can get these two autos out of the way. A new light, a screen to train under, and mj to smoke. :) Stay tuned and see if I can achieve Capn results.

I must really be getting old. It appears that I forgot to mention that I dropped a Dark Devil Auto seed on 12-29-15. It germinated and was placed in a bucket on Jan 1st. Still waiting for her to poke her head up this morning. After digging around in the media I can see her and expect a birthing this evening. :)

I hope you have a brown cow because I only drink Mochas:cheesygrinsmiley:

Special K chocolate protein shake be alright? There should be some in the back of the fridge. Told the dentist I wouldn't drink them.:)

The 27 gallon top feed dwc is now complete. I'm using two air inlet/water level indicators, 140gph pump, and a 10 inch net pot replaces the bottom plate of the 7 gallon airpot. If I get a chance tomorrow I will calibrate and mark the water levels in gallon increments. A quick quality, safety and performance check and 'lil AL will be transplanted.

20160104_125021.jpg

That looks badass brother:goodjob:

Could give my off the shelf NFT Gro-Tank kits a run for their money ;) :biglaugh: It looks like similar in approach but with added complexity around feeding schedules? I guess the basket gets filled with balls like before?

I was thinking about getting bigger kits as I like the matting and feeding all the time thing and the next size up would more than double my res capacity :)

That looks badass brother:goodjob:

Could give my off the shelf NFT Gro-Tank kits a run for their money ;) :biglaugh: It looks like similar in approach but with added complexity around feeding schedules? I guess the basket gets filled with balls like before?

I was thinking about getting bigger kits as I like the matting and feeding all the time thing and the next size up would more than double my res capacity :)

Thanks Kush, I'll fill the basket with rockwool croutons same as AL is growing in now. My timer works in 15 min increments, so I'll set it up to run the pump and feed two or three times every 24 hrs for 15 min each. My goal is to build a large root mass before I go into bloom. The 7 gal airpot is farking huge ! :thedoubletake:

Aye, huge but not OTT. I bet you'll fill it and get roots in the res :)

That's the goal. I figure with the airpot and the 10x6 inch basket by the time the roots reach the reservoir I'll have filled my screen, 35x37 inch. High expectations? Yep, but I don't know if I don't try. :)

im on board buddy, good job with the DIY bucket :)

Back
Top Bottom