Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Even with a mid sized auto I think you might need a bigger screen. My pink one is about that size and the green one is a good bit bigger.

Does growing in rockwool mean you have to keep the ph in the res within a very narrow range?

It's a Barney's Farm Amnesia Lemon photo plant. I'm not a fan of the smoke but it was the only seed I had at the time I got the itch to plant another. That and since I have several of them I planned on experimenting with the new tote, and making female seeds. If it is a flop there is no real loss to my inventory. I considered a bag seed, but if you're following my other journal you see how that works out for me. As far as pH, I'll continue to ignore it. From what I understand the pH perfect nutrients will buffer the rockwool. It has worked so far on the small scale hand watering anyways. Stay tuned as the DDA might poke her head up tonight. :)

It's a Barney's Farm Amnesia Lemon photo plant. I'm not a fan of the smoke but it was the only seed I had at the time I got the itch to plant another. That and since I have several of them I planned on experimenting with the new tote, and making female seeds. If it is a flop there is no real loss to my inventory. I considered a bag seed, but if you're following my other journal you see how that works out for me. As far as pH, I'll continue to ignore it. From what I understand the pH perfect nutrients will buffer the rockwool. It has worked so far on the small scale hand watering anyways. Stay tuned as the DDA might poke her head up tonight. :)

Aye, can't say it's a strain that pinged my want to try it radar. Bagseed I can do without too.....I've been chucking them in my back garden for years but nothing has ever grown.

Wouldn't mind trying pH goodenough given the hassle I've had trying to keep my Cassandra in range. But then again, maybe I'm seeing the benefits of what lower osmotic pressure does and I'd like to explore what I can do with that.

Subbed...Hoping I can kick back on a banana lounge under an umbrella with my bong and watch and learn....

Subbed...Hoping I can kick back on a banana lounge under an umbrella with my bong and watch and learn....

Welcome GrizzWald, don't stop at just learning, teach us too. It's a "joint" effort around here. :)

Good evening everyone. :byebye: It's been a productive day at The Roost. Besides finishing the tote, I killed Exp for being male, cleaned out the basket and media, and dropped another bean to pop. A Mephisto Sour Crack Auto. :) I was going to transplant AL today but decided to wait until next week. I'll be chopping one of my old autos this weekend so there will be room to move the big tote in place with AL in it. After that there is only one plant left to chop before the HID gets relocated and the Mars II 1200 takes over. The highlight of the day though was when my Dark Devil Auto aka SDD, finally popped her head up out of the ground. She is soooo tiny. Day One ! :yahoo:

Oh! I'm only 4 or 5 days behind ya with my DDA. Pretty much means I'll be able to see into the future I think.

I hope it works out that way. :) So far I'm not impressed. Two and a half days to pop a tap root, and another four and a half in the rapid rooter before popping up. Slow and small.

Your hydroton is giving me Cocoa Puffs thoughts. Just a post to sub the thread.

Munchies much? :biglaugh: They look huge in the photos.

Subbed in on this one :) got my own bean bag so ill just get comfy on the floor :rofl:

But did you bring the required NGTTRJ ? :rofl:

It is starting to look that way. Pretty popular strain. Sweet Seeds is getting a ton of free advertising!

And a ton -o - our hard earned money:-/

I hope the quality of the plants are closer to her thoughts about it than others....

Hmmmm looks like growing a DDA is almost a requirement here at the forum.

It is starting to look that way. Pretty popular strain. Sweet Seeds is getting a ton of free advertising!

And a ton -o - our hard earned money:-/

I couldn't help myself guys.:) I've been wanting to try something purple since a good friend raved about some. The DDA journal was a plus on picking which purple to try though.

I hope Sue never has to pay for another seed from them! :)

Now that would be Sweet of them.

I hope the quality of the plants are closer to her thoughts about it than others....

And that would be even sweeter. :)

I couldn't help myself guys.:) I've been wanting to try something purple since a good friend raved about some. The DDA journal was a plus on picking which purple to try though.

When I ask my friends what they think of purple weed the response every time has been "shite". Then I tell them I'm growing some :biglaugh:

I've never had a decent bit either so I'm blaming you guys for feeling the need to try some funny coloured weed ;)

Talking of funny coloured weed.....Purple Kush auto looks interesting and the yield record seems to be being claimed by a soil grower. If it's any good we could have some fun with that one in hydro too? :)

Gotta admit, I so just love the look of a purple plant,, i grew one tiny otto, outside, too late,, so cool,, but,,, stunk,, oh my,, diesel or similar,, a putrid potted purple people pleaser it was,, just pretty,,dank might be a word to use,, have to look it up,, cheers

P11602441.JPG

Back
Top Bottom