Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I don't care how ya grow em SC ain't going 100 days :thumb:

What can I expect Doc? Seedfinder says 18-22 inches and 55 to 60 days. In my limited experience in my garden I would read that as 27-34 inches and 80+ days. :)

I like that hundred day number,, seems about perfect to me, auto, least the ones I have grown,, hundred days just seems to fit,, and my non autos,, six weeks veg and eight weeks flower,, an average kinda,, well,, close enuf to a hundred days for me,, sycronicity, voodoo, cosmos bewilderment,,? I dunno,, just seems to work,, ha,, :Namaste:

Mine went 18 inches 63 days in a 5 gal pot

I'm not familiar with hydro much but I'm suspecting at least 25 inches (not stretch from lights being too high actual growth)
And yes 75 80 days or so... I'm hoping you can pull over 4.5 or 5 oz.... if ypu can they would be awesome for this strain....

I hope I can pull it off. New light and several new supplements, I might end up with a bleach white burnt bush. :)

Hey rifleman what do you feed those monsters. I am using gh 3 part. First time hydro grow. Diy dwc. I am looking for ideas for additional nutes in bud. I was gonna get the gh box with a bunch of stuff.

I'm using Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect m,g,b, plus a couple of their additives, B52, Bud Candy, Overdrive. The new plants will get the same but I've accumulated several more of the extras, Rhino Skin, Voodoo, etc. :)

I like that hundred day number,, seems about perfect to me, auto, least the ones I have grown,, hundred days just seems to fit,, and my non autos,, six weeks veg and eight weeks flower,, an average kinda,, well,, close enuf to a hundred days for me,, sycronicity, voodoo, cosmos bewilderment,,? I dunno,, just seems to work,, ha,, :Namaste:

I'm a pot head. Anything much past 60 days and my ADD starts fighting me, by 100 days I'm just irritated I'm still having to deal with them. :rofl:

I hope I can pull it off. New light and several new supplements, I might end up with a bleach white burnt bush. :)
I'm a pot head. Anything much past 60 days and my ADD starts fighting me, by 100 days I'm just irritated I'm still having to deal with them. :rofl:

heh heh heh -- I hear ya :) Constant quest for novelty, that's us ... :)

The baby looks so cute, Rifleman -- I'm looking forward to your journey with her!

Hi Y'all, I'm Don & I'm comfortable enough with the firewalls provided by 420's Techs (not that I suggest anyone else do this) I Truly hope our Governments National Security peeps have more important data to encrypt than OUR HARMLESS Aggro Chat Forum Eh? Anyhoooow, I'm Quite happy to be here as These are Invaluable Lessons & Tips in all these Forums! Once I read the Intro to this thread I was rocking & Reading. lol :Namaste: I really enjoy the comradery found in these Grow journals & other forums alike. Looking forward to watching this one Develop.
IMG_9504_1_.JPG
IMG_9483_1_.JPG

Good windy Sunday morning everyone. Snow is a possibility on the mountain this week. Brrrrr. No porch sitting for a while so I broke out the cane bottom chairs for around the old stove. If you get cold throw another log in. Let me warn you about house rules though, if you stoke the fire you gotta stoke us too. Roll up your best and pass it left, rinse repeat until the first one comes back to you. :)

Heya rif,, cheers to you,, kind of you to pass it around,, appreciated,,

You a bit of a rule freak I see,, haha,, my only rule,, least in my studio/labooratoory,, no rules,, ha,,:Namaste:

The only reason he requires everyone to stoke up and smoke out is it helps to cover up the smell of Roscoes farts. Sad but true, RM loves that dawg no matter how bad he stinks the place up. And stink the place up he does, but if you smoke enough it helps to cover the smell. Do your part and help us all.

Back
Top Bottom