Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

The only reason he requires everyone to stoke up and smoke out is it helps to cover up the smell of Roscoes farts. Sad but true, RM loves that dawg no matter how bad he stinks the place up. And stink the place up he does, but if you smoke enough it helps to cover the smell. Do your part and help us all.

The real reason is I'm searching. Someone, someday, is going to break out something that totally blows my socks off. Plus it's the cheapest way I've found to smoke a variety of strains on a fixed income. :biglaugh:

The real reason is I'm searching. Someone, someday, is going to break out something that totally blows my socks off. Plus it's the cheapest way I've found to smoke a variety of strains on a fixed income. :biglaugh:

Have you tried Violator Kush? That's a clear favourite for me and I'm planning on making it my first photo after my next lot of autos are done....see if I can veg it for a month or something silly and hit 12/12 straight after the autos are down.

1st one Violator Kush, 2nd one Terminator Kush :)

:popcorn: I'll be in back sharing my popcorn with Roscoe.

Have you tried Violator Kush? That's a clear favourite for me and I'm planning on making it my first photo after my next lot of autos are done....see if I can veg it for a month or something silly and hit 12/12 straight after the autos are down.

1st one Violator Kush, 2nd one Terminator Kush :)

If I haven't grown it, I haven't smoked it. :) The only thing available here is commercial dirt weed. Compacted to the point a qp is the size of a deck of cards.

Okay thanks for the Info advanced 3 part is what I would like to be using. That will be where i redistribute the capital I save growing my own. That shizzy is expensive. But your buds speak for themselves.

It is for sure on the high dollar side. However I cut dosage to half of the recommendation, and use nowhere near as much as AN would like me to. :biglaugh: I bought one or two at a time until I built up a collection

Ok this is where all the actions at, right on I ll get cozy and sit by the stove with my note book ready to soak it up!:thumb: Soo subbed!:circle-of-love:

:popcorn: I'll be in back sharing my popcorn with Roscoe.

Come on in guys, plenty of room. Major make sure Roscoe chews that popcorn otherwise the kernels make his bum bleed. :rofl:

Nice work mate keep it up;)

Thanks mate, I'm just hanging out let them do their thing. :)

Sunday evening at The Roost usually means photos and data but there isn't much going on right now. I'll be harvesting an old auto tomorrow, and hopefully moving AL into her large pot. She has just the slightest of burnt tips. :) My future beauties both received nutrients with their water changes today. I've added AN B52 and Voodoo Juice this grow. I'm still hand watering them from the top twice a day, pulling water from the bucket and pouring it around the outside of the basket working my way into the middle by the stem with the very last of the solution. Days 1 and 6 for the MSC and SDD respectively, and they are 43" below the 1000w hps due to the BK's height.

How did you find the voodoo and b52? worth it? I was thinking about picking up those this week to try out on my next round.

Can't say yet. It's my first time using them, and the first time with these strains too. Ask me again in two weeks.

BK was placed into bondage this morning. She looks like a Christmas tree all trussed up with twine wrapping around her. It's the only way I'll be able to move her to the chopping block with out taking the door off the hinges. She is wide and tall but didn't produce the way I was hoping she would. She never fattened up proper. Her root mass is choking her out of the bucket.

The hps is ready to be lifted out. All duct work is disconnected, timers adjusted and cord run into the tent waiting on the new led. None too soon, I don't want my new plants stretching due to the light being too far above them. Photos and weights of tonight's festivities will be posted late tonight or tomorrow...depending on my condition afterwards. :biglaugh:

PHOTOS!!!!

Sorry... the cold makes me grumpy and pushy.

I'm with you Tead. I've got more fingers than the degrees it was above single digits this morning. Frost on the pumpkin my foot, that orange turd is frozen solid.

I totally noticed that the suggested amounts of the gh stuff I use borders crazy especially when I change rez weekly. I am in dwc 1 tub system. So I just go by the ratio and ppms. Word of advice to any in the boat I was in with tap water. I bought a zero water filter like a brita. Runs zero ppm out the bottom 20$. Made my life simpler cheap bit o time to filter but well worth it.

Now I know why Roscoes farts keep smelling like poop corn.... Shame on you Major Pita :rofl:

Better popcorn than cheese OG. :surrender:

I totally noticed that the suggested amounts of the gh stuff I use borders crazy especially when I change rez weekly. I am in dwc 1 tub system. So I just go by the ratio and ppms. Word of advice to any in the boat I was in with tap water. I bought a zero water filter like a brita. Runs zero ppm out the bottom 20$. Made my life simpler cheap bit o time to filter but well worth it.

I feel like a dick for picking your brain but do follow a recipe ppm wise. I went 200 week 1 300 week 2 400 week 3 thinking 700 this time. I do not want to hurt my babies by over/under feeding I am heavily emotionally invested. Plus your stuff looks crisp.

Earlier in this journal I started a plant in one of my buckets using the rec amount of AN. The plant looked great but there was an excessive amount of sludge in the bottom of the bucket on change days, and an almost lacquer like coating inside the bucket. I really don't follow a recipe other than I usually don't start with nutrients until I see roots out of the basket. Then I start slow 6ml mgb in 15L, until there are 3 or 4 nodes. I'll raise it 3ml every week after that when I clean and replenish the reservoir up to 15 to 21ml depending on what the plant is telling me. Mostly I just wing it. :)

Back
Top Bottom