Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Hey Rifleman! Found a seat way in the back here, looking forward to the show to come.
:ganjamon:

Welcome ill. Watch out you don't fall asleep in the cheap seats, there's a Sharpie floating around here somewhere.

20160112_183701.jpg

I just got my LED in today now waiting for the beans to sprout.

Cute babies, Rifleman :) And your AL is just about exactly the age of my girls!

I've got two mini versions of those air pots that I'm going to try on my Small Pot grow next -- partly I just love how funky they look :) It'll be like growing cannabis on the USS Enterprise. How do you keep the growing medium from falling out the bottom, though? I've got an old cloth shopping bag (you know, like the smart pot material) that I thought I'd cut a circle out of to line the bottom ...

Cute babies, Rifleman :) And your AL is just about exactly the age of my girls!

I've got two mini versions of those air pots that I'm going to try on my Small Pot grow next -- partly I just love how funky they look :) It'll be like growing cannabis on the USS Enterprise. How do you keep the growing medium from falling out the bottom, though? I've got an old cloth shopping bag (you know, like the smart pot material) that I thought I'd cut a circle out of to line the bottom ...

GG, I'm using rockwool croutons. They are just slightly larger than the holes in the bottom of the airpot so they don't fall out. The hydroton is there to shade the rockwool so it doesn't grow algae. :)

Just gonna be a monster,, imagine that tub filled with roots,, wow,, air pots,, i second ggs thots,, odd as heck,, those air pots,, but do they grow or what??,, nice work rifleman,, a great show indeed,, geez we be Ole eh??ha,,cheers:Namaste:

YO Rifleman! Got myself a beautiful 17 gal Tough Tote reservoir, but now I've got a question for you. What kind of cutting tool did you use to cut those perfect holes in the lid of your res? I want to make sure my baskets fit in there nice n snug.

Day seven for the Sour Crack and she has roots out of the basket. :) The Dark Devil is loving the led and stacking nodes nicely. AL probably isn't liking me much right now. In an effort to keep her low and flat I tossed a full bottle of nutrients in the middle of her.

Back
Top Bottom