Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

As referenced in post #1790, the Mephisto Illuminauto seed drop is happening between now and July 4th. My order is in, how about y'all ? ;)

I'm really considering making an order of one strain, I have enough seeds to last me another year or two, but none are autos, and from what I have seen here on 420 mag, I really want to try a batch of autos from Mephisto... I'd love a recommendation or two on a first time auto strain?

I'm really considering making an order of one strain, I have enough seeds to last me another year or two, but none are autos, and from what I have seen here on 420 mag, I really want to try a batch of autos from Mephisto... I'd love a recommendation or two on a first time auto strain?

Sour crinkle i would suggest..i just bought the gold glue from the illuminatuo drop and a few days before i bought the stiltion specials and sour livers..their autos are just as good if not better then most photos and im a die hard photo grower but mephisto changed my mind on autos. i just harvested their fatsoma express and its fire

So wish i had extra cash for these. I put an order in a bit ago for some humboldt seeds and blew my budget. Lol. I was on their website the other day and some of those strains sound great.
Hell, i still wanna run one of those rifleman exclusives sometime. Fingers crossed. Lol

#26 Man Bear Alien pig

#29 Blue Toof

#28 Grape Walker Kush

#24 Gold Glue

Debating on wether or not to drop some photo's today or wait for these to show. I am sure the guys at Mephisto are super busy and it may be a minute or two for shipping. Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Gauge

I expect you check in now and again Mr. McCain, and I wanted you to know I've managed to hang onto some of the DDA7, the sativa pheno that I dried low and slo. I wanted to be sure you got a good taste.

IMG_90865.JPG

IMG_90876.JPG

Hope you're having a blast. :hug: :love:

Grime. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey all! Figure since there was some talk of mephisto illuminauto orders in here. Did anyone receive their orders yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

I would contact their customer service by email.

Alright mister! Get your shit together. :laughtwo: Stumbling around in the grow rooms won't cut it. Too many things to damage.

Good to see you're still among us. Having fun? I often wonder what life without the perpetual would feel like, and then I remember the seven weeks of deprivation in Phoenix and I shudder. I need the girls growing to feel like I'm in the right place.

Hey all! Figure since there was some talk of mephisto illuminauto orders in here. Did anyone receive their orders yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

Yup. When did you order? Drop the owners a line.

Back
Top Bottom