RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV shower multi strain 600 watt organic grow with Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Glad to see you here bigirishdoode Ive been following your journal too and thats part of the reason i went with these nutrients and why i went with the coco mix. You talk them up well and im new to this so goin with things that work well for others. Thanks for the suggestion I have to get ph testers so i dont know what the ph is at this time and as far as too hot i used a 2:1 mix of FFOF to coco which i didnt think would be. I have just watered with tap water until today when those pics were taken so should i mix more coco in for the next seeds??

Re: RV shower multi strain 600 watt organic grow with Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

My entire time in college (7 years), I lived in a 30' airstream that was about 20 or 30 years old....deep in the woods. I could take a dump and brush my teeth at the same time (very cramped in the bathroom) and had to hang my head in order to take a shower because I was too tall. You are livin' large bro ;) In my trailer, half of it was a separate room...I am not tellin what was in that room due to the state where the trailer was located but it had a powerful A/C unit and paid for most of my school books and kept me from going insane :)

looks like it working well right now :)

my prowler was older and had no slides, you could stretch and touch both walls of my house. I was never so happy in such a small place, I think my share was less than 80 sq. ft.

Hell yeah brother. I was lucky, My Airstream was in a spot that was overgrown with blackjack oak and post oak. The entire place was covered in a tree canopy and if a plane flew over...I was totally camouflaged. Kind of like a cave. I don't think that my trailer had moved an inch in over 20 years. I only paid $150/month in rent and I was never happier. I did build a shop with a dirt floor out of 8" landscape timbers and used tin that my landlord provided and rebuilt a '67 ford 250 with an FE 352 in my spare time. It had a 3 on the tree but I transferred it to the floor with a big 8 ball shifter. Why am I rambling......? I have no idea..I put glass packs on each exhaust that dumped just behind each door...you might be a redneck if....."insert whatever you want to". Unfortunately, I am that guy :)

Words of wisdom: If a redneck says "watch this" you had better have your phone ready to record the ensuing hilarity or pain. Last time I said those words I had just purchased a 1997 honda shadow 750 for $500.....don't ask what happened next...All's I can say is the grass was very slick that evening and fortunately I didn't get hurt....and didn't impress my g/f

We're in a 34 ft class a with one slide and Im lovin it. I prefer small living quarters its easier to keep clean lol.

the aforementioned family are trying to get me to buy an RV and do the same as them. They love it. They've loved it for as long as i can remember. With contemplation i have decided that if i ever did move into an RV I'd live by myself and make sure it had an extra "Bedroom" for the girls.

48hr Update

I went and bought a ph pen today and tested all 3 water samples that I have

1st is the plain tap water that they were fed up until 2 days ago that was 6.7

2nd the filtered water which was 6.0 and went through an under the sink filter that I dont know how old it is or how much it has been used and then a britta filter pitcher. Ill be replacing the under sink filter next week so then ill know its working right.

3rd was the Farmers Pride mixed with the filtered water that I fed them 48 hrs ago that was 6.4

Now depending on which link you click when searching for proper ph Ive seen from 6.0 to 7.0 for soil/less mixes. Im gonna say 6.4 is a good place for me to be after what I watched them do in the last 48 hrs. I will probably be watering tomorrow as Ive been on an every 3 day basis so far and I will check the runoff ph when i do.

OK heres before and after pics

BEFORE
Right_After_1st_Feeding_1.JPG
Right_Before_1st_Feeding_2.JPG

AFTER
48_hrs_After_1st_FEEDING_1.JPG
48_hrs_After_1st_FEEDING_2.JPG

subbed
I gota c this, "In a RV shower" :rofl:

Turn this into DWC with a flick of the drain plug and adding water. :thumb:

OMG lmao "Grow on the Go"

"Hey were taking the kids this week" " lets all go to the Stoney Park"

just poking fun
:peace:

Hello everyone I have a little update and an idea I would like some input on from anyone who has an opinion either way.

Ill start with the idea. I have read about LED lights for a while now and know people either love em or hate em. Im thinkin they might be my best bet due to my lack of space and the fact that im running on a single 30 amp outlet that powers the RV. Ive looked on the sponsors pages as well as other suppliers pages and i figure i can get 2 90w LEDs for flower and one for my yet to be built veg tent.

90w LED Plant Lighting System

3 of those will cost as much as i planned to spend on a 600w air cooled light, balast and fan and it will lower the draw on the power and cut the heat down also. ANY THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS ??

OK now for the small update.

I have been using a 100ml measuring cup for watering at 100mls per cup every 3 days. The last watering i did was straight filtered water at 6.4ph on Tuesday the 25th. I used 200ml per cup and collected the runoff which was about half of what i put in. The runoff was 6.4ph also.

They have been growing steady still and the PPs new growth looks better. I now have a bit of an upward curl on the leaves edges which Im assuming is the soil being a bit hot but have read that fans can cause that also. I turned the fan off yesterday that i had blowing over them to keep the heat down from the light. I will keep it off for now and will water with 200ml of filtered water again in a day or 2 when needed to see if this changes.

We are still only 17 days from seed (counting from the 10th when seeds popped open and i planted in cups) and after a small issue which i think i have corrected now thanks to BIDs diagnosis, I think were lookin good.

DSCF25171.JPG

DSCF25181.JPG

i always ph to 5.8 when i ph for coco with reg chem nutes. i never ph if im using organic bpn heat issues for me are over in my flower tent, my lovely spoiler gf known here as" Spiffy" just got me a 6inch inline fan&scrubber and a enclosed light refelector ,i want leds to try but the cost is prohibitive to say the least ! i say if you have the cash go for a giant 2k$ rig or spend 500 on a good digital ballast/bulb/refelector/exhaust sys , thanks for the rep buddy plants are looking gooder lol

run the numbers and I think your 30 amp service will have enough left to keep living on the same circuit. a kill-a-watt will help determine the total amps or look at the cord label. you can call the equip. manufacture or dealer for that matter if you need specifics.

Unfortunately I dont have 2k to spend lol Im lucky I got a 1k budget and Ive burned up half of that already but after some searching on here i found a journal of buckshots, Budmaster LED Panel, and in it is mention of a ufo light and helios so i looked into those also and they have a Helios 210 LED Grow Light which Im leaning towards at the moment.

Something Im really bad for is getting ahead of myself and not thinking things thru before acting and with my space which is only 22 inches deep i dont know that a 6in air cooled hood would fit Ive seen a 21 inch wide hood which only leaves 1/2 an inch per side and thats too close for my liking when my walls are just plastic sheeting and the size of the fans and filters which would have to go inside causes concern with lost space.

I dont want to go any smaller than or equal to 600w because Im collecting pieces to my future bigger grow space and I already have smaller lights just not here with me and I plan to use 2 600w or equiv. for flower at that time.

Hello everyone I have a little update and an idea I would like some input on from anyone who has an opinion either way.

Ill start with the idea. I have read about LED lights for a while now and know people either love em or hate em. Im thinkin they might be my best bet due to my lack of space and the fact that im running on a single 30 amp outlet that powers the RV. Ive looked on the sponsors pages as well as other suppliers pages and i figure i can get 2 90w LEDs for flower and one for my yet to be built veg tent.

90w LED Plant Lighting System

3 of those will cost as much as i planned to spend on a 600w air cooled light, balast and fan and it will lower the draw on the power and cut the heat down also. ANY THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS ??

OK now for the small update.

I have been using a 100ml measuring cup for watering at 100mls per cup every 3 days. The last watering i did was straight filtered water at 6.4ph on Tuesday the 25th. I used 200ml per cup and collected the runoff which was about half of what i put in. The runoff was 6.4ph also.

They have been growing steady still and the PPs new growth looks better. I now have a bit of an upward curl on the leaves edges which Im assuming is the soil being a bit hot but have read that fans can cause that also. I turned the fan off yesterday that i had blowing over them to keep the heat down from the light. I will keep it off for now and will water with 200ml of filtered water again in a day or 2 when needed to see if this changes.

We are still only 17 days from seed (counting from the 10th when seeds popped open and i planted in cups) and after a small issue which i think i have corrected now thanks to BIDs diagnosis, I think were lookin good.

An opinion finally I get to speak. :thanks:

If you really want to ask some1 about LED's get a hold of Bassman he's the man. Myself nothing beats HID. Next I would go T5's, and really I wouldn't waist my time with LED's unless I was on the moon or somewhere in outer space.

:peace:

Thanks SpaceGhost Ill do that and I welcome and encourage all opinions and suggestions on what Im doing here. Like I said before this is my first time with organics and the 2yrs I did Hempys I didnt have great results but that was mainly due to lack of climate control in the midwest climate. That is my big concern now, I want to keep the heat down and I dont think thats possible with a 600w hps in a 50cf tent and if it is possible Im sure it will take up most of the space i have and 600w will be overkill for the remaining space so a waste of money lol.

I have a week to 10 days before I can get a light so Ill use that time to look into T5s and LEDs more but Im convinced thats the best option for me at this point.

Back
Top Bottom