RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV shower multi strain 600 watt organic grow with Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Ya know I started to think that Winobago (what ever it is) is kinda like a time shuttle, maybe those LED might work after all.

Re: RV shower multi strain 600 watt organic grow with Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Some folks around here grow great with LED's but I know in the past theres been tons of controversy. My seedlings are starting under a LED that has 84 3 watt diodes. Its pulling 140 watts at the Kill_A_Watt, so far so good.

BID, I was planning on the exhaust going out the top already but the hoods are too wide so it just wont work for the space i have.

What Im planning with the plants is a UBT style but with 6 tops. I did this before with a 2.5ft PP and got 2.5 oz with a 400hps in a 3gal Hempy which has been my best to date. There was a 2ft by 1ft PK SCROG under the same light at the time which I got 2oz from but seeded on me.

So Ill have 4 of those 6 topers in a 2 plant per month perpetual in 2gal smart pots in here and Ive decided to go with a sponsor light

300W Quantum LED Grow Light | Grow Stealth LED | 3W LED Grow Lights

Its 300w and the coverage area is just over the actual area I will be using and with plant heights in the 2ft to 2.5ft range I think penetration should be good.

Im getting some yellowing on leaves now and the curling still so in a couple hrs Ill be watering again with filtered water and get em flushed out Ill post pics afterwards gotta run now though

OH OK gotcha but yea Im just gonna go with the LED. Ive been wanting to try one for a while and I got the OK from the boss to spend the extra on the light.
Being able to use it in the future is our main priority because I already have a 400hps/mh and the 150hps Im using now and neither are enough for what I want to accomplish so the 400 will be a veg and Id like to have 2 600s for flower but if this LED does what it says then id just go with 2 of them down the road, if not I guess itll be a veg light lol idk.

lol i started with cfl, graduated to a 400 then 2 600s and a t5 4foot 6bulb fixture i can manage the 400 and a 600 in my biggest tent but only with ac pumpin in perhaps i could put both 600s in there this winter after it gets cold, hmmm and the t5 in the back as a side light that would be 1524 watts and around 240,000 lumens, hmmmm that would be sick!!

OK heres a Day 18 update.

I flushed with 300ml of filtered water to mellow the soil out some cuz I think its too hot still. They are growing steady but there is yellowing in the leaves. The PP and PK seem to be worse than the SS. Heres some pics

Group_18_Days_2.JPG
Group_From_Front_18_Days.JPG
Group_From_Side_18_Days.JPG

This is the PP all new growth is comin out nice now but it has the yellowing
Purple_Power_18_Days.JPG

And heres a group shot after the flush
Group_After_Flush_18_Days.JPG

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 600 Watt Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

these look good dude, Keep up the good work.

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 600 Watt Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Today is day 20 and all but SS2 (bottom right) are ready for water after 2 days. PKs leaves that were yellowing are turning brown on the tips and hardening and i even see a couple pin holes in each so everyone will get straight water again.

Heres a few pics of our current progress

Day_20_Group_Shot_1.JPG
Day_20_Group_Shot_2.JPG

These are the PK leaves

Day_20_PK_1.JPG
Day_20_PK_2.JPG
Day_20_PK_3.JPG

Thanks Cultivator. I only fed once so far and have flushed twice since. Its the FFOF being too hot so Im flushing again today.

2 Ft. Fluorescent Light & Stand

What do the T5 people think of this for my veg light. Im thinking Ill build a pvc frame around it and wrap it in panda film for my veg tent. The size is perfect for the space I have to use and will only have 4 to 6 clones/seedlings at a time which have to be kept to 1ft tall and wide per state law or they are considered mature and Im only allowed 6 of those at a time.

that will be fine mate. does ur starter soil have nutes in. def got nute burn and very dark green. suggests high nitrogen levels. u wont be able to flush it out if it in soil most likely so just ph'd water untill its asking for feed

Yes I used the ocean forest mixed 2:1 with coco. Ive now read that it is too hot for seedlings so yes just water til they are transplanted and start needing nutes.

The SS plants dont seem to mind it the PK is the worst and the PP is better than it started out

Ill be using straight coco for seeds and clones from now on.

can't flush the nutes out of organic soil. they will be fine if you just let them grow a bit and get bigger. Once they have developed a strong root system and some more foliage, they will be able to handle the hot soil better. Flushing too much sometimes causes stunted development because the roots can't get enough oxygen.

Back
Top Bottom