SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

Cough cough melt a valve into the pvc, drill holes in pvc 1 every 4-6 inches, hook valve up to co2 tank. your scrog becomes a co2 delivery system at your own control cough cough! I created my version of it when I had my tent going. It. Works. So. Fucking. Well. Those days we're awesome, now I gotta run natural gas lines to a co2 burner, raises temp, and can produce carbon monoxide if a fan hits the flames. FANTASTIC lol

Scrog's are the shit. lol

Swell Idea but I have to go with the el-cheapo method for now but you did plant (haha) some idea's in my head. Thanks

will try scrogin and get back to yah, gotta try it out to determine which grow method will be best for my Cabinet.

Find a place that fills up oxygen tanks or co2 tanks. The tank itself is roughly 100 bucks and then its usually 25 bucks to fill. If you buy co2 through a growshop your going to get charged out the ass. a 25lb tank will last you a whole round and then some if its just in a cabinet or tent, throw it around a little bit. :) Cheers

That outdoor runt looks like it's going to end up being one hell of a yielder.

to think I was going to let it go, then I thought lets try some severe training and I ended up with something I think is going to do very well in the end. Well yippee!!!!.:thanks:

I hope it works out. I might try to think of a feeding system with a funnel and some clear hose to put around the pots under the scrog screen I've seen a few diff options that might work

What are your plans for the flushing weeks.

The Cabinet is only into 23 days of flowering out of what should be 70-80 days. The outside plants I will start to do a flush about the 1st or 2nd week of Oct. Other then that nothing special, any suggestions?

a week and a half or 2 weeks for flushing should be proper. sooooooo if youre doing 60 days, flushing should start at like day 46 or so :) good luck!

I mean, what are your plans for flush once you have the vscrog installed. I can see it working on a hydroponic but can't picture it in soil inside a cabinet. How are you planning in collecting the run off water.

to think I was going to let it go, then I thought lets try some severe training and I ended up with something I think is going to do very well in the end. Well yippee!!!!.:thanks:

lol man are you kidding me?? Your runt ended up looking better than 2 plants I busted my ass on! Bravo man! I'm looking forward to seeing future grows from you.

Outside update: Well it looks like the rainy times have arrived in the Pacific North West and I'm on MOLD watch. Built a make shift cover for the 2 plants that are outside but with the Humidity up around 80% MOLD WATCH is on.

well I made it through page 3 - then I skipped to the end lol. Wow your plants grew so much!! That outdoor LST runt is absolutely gorgeous now, do you like the results so far/think you'll do more outdoor LST? I did a lot of that this outdoor season, but also more natural growing, I don't know which I prefer just yet, depends on the strain and environment.

All your plants really look great :) good job SBG!! +reps :love:

well I made it through page 3 - then I skipped to the end lol. Wow your plants grew so much!! That outdoor LST runt is absolutely gorgeous now, do you like the results so far/think you'll do more outdoor LST? I did a lot of that this outdoor season, but also more natural growing, I don't know which I prefer just yet, depends on the strain and environment.

All your plants really look great :) good job SBG!! +reps :love:

Hey I do that, I feel like I'm cheating. The runt was a surprise, if the weather hangs in there for another 3-4 weeks I think it will be great. I told my wife to reserve her a spot in our sun-room if the weather turns ugly on us. I find myself drawn to these flowering clones and how crazy the growth is on them so I think that might be my goal for next summer LST flowering clones on the sun deck or LSTFCOTSD for short. Havent grown many strains so can't comment on that. In the past 8 years I've had 4 crops once every 2 years. outside only on the mighty Sundeck and it supplied a friend and relative with N/C meds. And it's always been either Daddy's little girl or Laughing Budhha.

thanks for the kind words

Aaaagh. RED alert mold warning on my outside plant. had to take down a few buds and trim them up. That time of the season is here in the Pacific North West. Diligent watching is now required.

good catch on the mold - sorry to hear of the turn for the worse....

LSTFCOTSD made me laugh... :) :laughtwo: I'm amazed with my flowering clones too, never had clones like these before. SO branchy, and kinda mutant looking. Best of luck with the mold..

good catch on the mold - sorry to hear of the turn for the worse....

LSTFCOTSD made me laugh... :) :laughtwo: I'm amazed with my flowering clones too, never had clones like these before. SO branchy, and kinda mutant looking. Best of luck with the mold..
As much fun as this first grow has been, I'm really looking forward to the next one and the next HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Snip snip at it's all gone for now

Well I have to say I'm a bit of a Coffee geek one small really good espresso in the morning and one in the afternoon should do me for the day. Just wondering if anyone out there has tried a little ground herb in their esppresso shot.

Back
Top Bottom