SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

Do any of my good friends have any experience with those mesh drying racks, I hear that it might be better for drying in a more humid climate. Any thoughts?

Because drying time is just about upon me and I need to decide which way to go. I don't think outside Laughing Budhha is going to make it to Mid October.

Well I been thinking, tomorrow might be harvest day for the tall laughing Buddha on the deck I'm just plucking to many moldy bits trying to get a bit more ripening. All trichs are milky now. Sooo down she comes. Aaaaagh, maybe? Help me someone else decide I'm tried of make decisions.

Well I have to say I'm a bit of a Coffee geek one small really good espresso in the morning and one in the afternoon should do me for the day. Just wondering if anyone out there has tried a little ground herb in their esppresso shot.

I most have been really high that I only responded with " cannabutter" . Now in regards to the coffee additives you can create a cannabis tincture and add a few drops to you coffee, also if you have a volcano there's an unofficial adapter for infusion of sugar and cannabis.

Well today was the day that the large plant on the deck got taken down. and here she is in her new home for 4 days.
MG_1249.jpg

Great yield! Any up close shots?
not yet I will post some more shots in 3 days when they come out of the attic and come down to the basement for a trim up and placed on the drying rack. never tried one before but in a humid conditions I hear they are good.

Nice harvest!! Congrats! :yahoo::slide::passitleft:

Well it has been a while since I updated how the Cabinet is doing. As much as I enjoy reading all your comments and definitely all your help I'm not sure keeping an up to date journal is my thing. But that said here are a few updates as to what is going on or not going on in the Cabinet.

First up I took to clones off of the Texada time warp that I rescued from a friend and the clones are looking alot better then the parent are.
MG_13141.jpg

The 3 flowering Laughing Budhha clones are still going nuts and I hope the flowering Cabinet will be done soon so I can repot 2 of these for my next grow, Vscrog with these laughing Budhha's.
MG_1317.jpg

this next one is from the flowering Cabinet and she is a little stressed out (alot stressed out) not sure if I should try to do something for her of just ride it out since were nearly at the end. Thoughts anyone?
MG_1321.jpg
MG_13221.jpg
MG_1324.jpg

The last one shows my backed up and waiting for flowering space Veg cabinet.
MG_1319.jpg

All thoughts and comments are welcome, probably needed. I know this is my first grow inside and it seems I will get something out of this Cabinet for a first grow. I hope the next one goes without so many hiccups.

Thanks all for putting up with my Whining.

SBG just ride it out on the flowering ladies. I been experiencing the same sickness with my ladies looks like phosphorus or mg deficiency, but through my R&D with my cabinet I came to realize that because of the fast climate change and exposure in a microgarden that our ladies goes through, they absorb more from the soil (high heat) that when we over feed they automatically go into nute lock, showing increasing deficiency, purple stem, yellow and but reddish to purple leaf. (well my case) since I started organic from the get-go, first grow., newbie you name it (honest mistake i was high at the hydro shop and grab the most colorful bottle. wish to have stated with canna)

anyway long story short, build up your mycorrhizae trichoderma, bacillus, glomus ect. a go enzymes in your soil. feed less ofter and just water in you microbial in. Let the heat a thirst of the plant do the rest. feed the soil not the plant.

Thanks all for the support I think the next grow will be better and I think I need to stop chasing things. I am hoping that my purchase of a good ph pen will help out because the el-cheapo that I bought was lying to me did not realize it until one day I stuck in some white vinegar and it read 7 the same as my water. mhhhhhh. something wrong. So I think things will be different next time. On ward and beyond. where's my pipe

Questions for everyone, now that I'm ph ing all my water and nutes. My water needs to be brought down but when I add nutes to the water and ph. it needs to be brought up. Soooo the question is Because I use Gen Org they say not to adjust PH once you add nutes to the water although I took a reading and it read 5.3, what does everyone else do?

The pH up and down add more ppms plus you dont want to be smoking that shit. Start with your fresh water. Add all of your nutes then pH balance.

The pH up and down add more ppms plus you dont want to be smoking that shit. Start with your fresh water. Add all of your nutes then pH balance.
Just talked with a tech at gen organics and she suggested that if the water you are adding nutes to is close to 7 don't adjust the ph because the soil has to break down the nutes and it will rise naturally but if water is closer to 8 then adjust ph down then ad nutes. She also mentioned that with chemical nutes it is already for the plants to take up nutes and the soil does not need to break it down.

One more version of what to do. Mmmmmhhhh?

Just talked with a tech at gen organics and she suggested that if the water you are adding nutes to is close to 7 don't adjust the ph because the soil has to break down the nutes and it will rise naturally but if water is closer to 8 then adjust ph down then ad nutes. She also mentioned that with chemical nutes it is already for the plants to take up nutes and the soil does not need to break it down.

One more version of what to do. Mmmmmhhhh?

I don't know many, it's what I do in soil. Give it a try if you want.

Back
Top Bottom