SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

Just finished up the drying of Laughing Buddha (the tall one outside on the deck). Not my best but pretty happy with 135grams (although measured on my digital Kitchen scales that increase in Multiplies of 5gr.) this should keep me and a few friends laughing for a while.

Just finished up the drying of Laughing Buddha (the tall one outside on the deck). Not my best but pretty happy with 135grams (although measured on my digital Kitchen scales that increase in Multiplies of 5gr.) this should keep me and a few friends laughing for a while.

Awesome yield! Pictures?

Here is a few photos of my tall laughing Buddha from the sundeck. All 135gr. Fluffy but cover in crystals.
MG_1329.jpg
MG_13331.jpg

All is well with the VaporGenie.

Don't know to much about it, Laughing Buddha from Barneys

Not much to update, things are progressing towards the end. Day 42 of flowering. They are turning into small frosty nuggets and showing signs of imroving since I got a real PH pen.

MG_1479.jpg
MG_1478.jpg
MG_14761.jpg
MG_1472.jpg

I'm so glad you got them under control. I wasn't going to say anything but I panicked slightly for you. Whew! What pen did you buy bro? Every one of them that I've looked at have bad reviews.

HM Digital is the Brand, PH-80 I believe is the model
7124GU4AgbL_SL1500_.jpg

It came with a recommendation from the owner of the Hydroshop. He said he has never had one returned except for the "stupid clause". Def. Stupid clause - When customer brings back something that they say doesn't work but all it is they couldn't make it work.

Help Needed.

I still have one plant outside on my sundeck The Runt who I trained to grow horizontally and then LST all the branches out to cover the pot, anyway.
deckrunt.jpg

the temps outside at night are getting down to 9C./48F and it's rainy with humidity around 80% I have reserved space in my wife's sun room for it, which stays nice and warm but not as bright as the sun deck. The sun room has less chance of mold growing but less light. The sun room gets just early morning light.

Any opinions out there? In or Out?

I leave classical music on for them. just thought I might be spending to much time staring at them, but guess not. Looks like I'm in good company.

I read somewhere that someone did a study on this. They played different types of music for plants and it turns out that plants respond best to heavy metal. So put away the Chopin and break out the Sabbath.:allgood:

The studies I've read said that the high frequency electric guitar notes stress the plants out. Classical and reggae had the most beneficial vibrations :) That's all it is, just the sound waves hitting the leaves. Talking and breathing on the plants does the same thing. The vibrations from your voice hit the leaves, not to mention the Co2 ;)

The studies I've read said that the high frequency electric guitar notes stress the plants out. Classical and reggae had the most beneficial vibrations :) That's all it is, just the sound waves hitting the leaves. Talking and breathing on the plants does the same thing. The vibrations from your voice hit the leaves, not to mention the Co2 ;)
thats good my two favorites.

and on another note I have moved the deck runt into the sun room with 3 other plants that I had to toss out of the flowering Cabinet due to lack of space. They all seem very happy in their new digs. The sun room is now my favorite reading room.

I bet they're happy and now your whole sun room will just wreak of your beautiful girl :) I love the smell of fresh growing pot.

the Laughing Buddha's out there smell nice and lemony and citrus like and the little Texada timewarp that I have is totally overwhelming the whole sun room Skunky to the extreme.

Back
Top Bottom