Scarfinger68's - Soil - CFL - Aurora Indica Journal - 2013

Doing well. They got a little stretch on...
P10006362.JPG

I transplanted to bigger cups and added some soil. My thought was to add soil up to the cotyledons. They didn't end up getting the soil as high as I wanted... But they are better now.

12 days old. I also lowered the lights. Only water so far...
P10006371.JPG

P1000638.JPG

Two Smoke Reports - Pure Ak - Aurora Indica

That pheno of Aurora Indica was harvested day number 5 of May i think, not bad at all, you can see for yourself.

Now the real talking! I had this pheno of Aurora Indica last year on my first grow, two plants, same pheno... i was new to growing so i didnt clone it, i regret it so much but so much... its the pheno me and my friend always talk about, one of the best phenos i had since i started growing! Hash & Floral type of smell and the taste was very strong! the effect you can forget it, i usually smoke 1 gram joints to really feel the effect and do my evaluation so after that i really now what to expect of the pheno/strain,with this pheno of Aurora Indica, i remember i was in the classes/home/street... so couchlocked and relaxed 100%, happy, after smoking 0.5gr joints,thats almost nothing. I wish you can get that pheno! I will try 10 regular seeds soon to cross the best male with a CBD CREW Skunk Haze and to find that female pheno again... :)

Aurora Indica (Nirvana Seeds)

Type: Indica (Afghan x Northern Lights)

Looks: Dense nugs with intense brownish hairs.

Smell: Strong hash type of smell and a little floral scent.

Taste: Almost like the smell but a little more acrid.

Effect : Spacey but after some time you just feel sleepy and relaxed.

Overall: Nice strain if you want something smelly with a strong effect.

Aurora_Indica_3.JPG

This is from Medicatetoday's smoke report. I thought I would throw it in here for some reference :)

Thanks Medicatetoday

This is from Medicatetoday's smoke report. I thought I would throw it in here for some reference :)

Thanks Medicatetoday

Thank you man :) I hope my text about the other pheno and the smoke report with the last pheno helped :high-five:

Totally subed! Scarfinger your room is so awesome! It looks so professionally isolated and constructed! IMHO you should throw up some B n W poly *panda film* and get some bigger/better lights! I'm not gonna get involved in the debate but I recommend dropping 150$ on a Mh/HPS switch digital ballast. They are so cheap now, why wouldn't you! I only recommend this this time because it looks like you only have 1 room.

Totally subed! Scarfinger your room is so awesome! It looks so professionally isolated and constructed! IMHO you should throw up some B n W poly *panda film* and get some bigger/better lights! I'm not gonna get involved in the debate but I recommend dropping 150$ on a Mh/HPS switch digital ballast. They are so cheap now, why wouldn't you! I only recommend this this time because it looks like you only have 1 room.

I almost answered this pertaining to my flower box. But you are probably talking about my VEG room considering I have not put up any pictures of my flowering box in this thread. Doh! I am straight now. :oops: Like my wife says, "Don't go straight, just go forward".

I probably am a little different than most. I actually have not wanted my plants growing to fast and getting ahead of me. That statement mainly pertains to my mother plant.

You bring up a very good point. In my VEG room I probably could upgrade my lights. If I run 6 CFL's it gets up to 90 degrees in there. I have been running 4 CFL's that last couple of days to keep it cooler. I don't want to vent it out to the next room because I have visitors that don't know they are sitting next to a VEG room :) But... maybe one single MH light would cut down on heat... hmmm :hmmmm:

Thanks for your thoughts

16 days old. I let them dry out pretty good before last water. They are really bursting with growth the last couple of days. I raised the lights a couple inches. I also unscrewed 2 lights to decrease the heat in the VEG room. It was getting up to 90°F. Running 81°-86° now.

P10006511.JPG

P10006521.JPG

:peacetwo:

16 days old. I let them dry out pretty good before last water. They are really bursting with growth the last couple of days. I raised the lights a couple inches. I also unscrewed 2 lights to decrease the heat in the VEG room. It was getting up to 90°F. Running 81°-86° now.

P10006511.JPG

P10006521.JPG

:peacetwo:

Pretty ladys :)

Back
Top Bottom