Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

re: Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

All the girls are Named and looking Great

IMG_20170314_091502011_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170314_091545293.jpg

IMG_20170314_091552705.jpg

So really noticed the difference of increased humidity today...Sitting close to 60%
The leaves really grew today...Very noticable
I expect some great pics in the morning from my girls

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good Morning all.

The girls looked great this morn... can see they are liking the Humidity higher. Got it a bit High last night, need to turn it off with Lights Out..

Puddles seems to be the top girl.. she is really reaching for the stars, with Seymore and Jane close behind.. Lets see who does the bestestest today:cheer:

Today is Day 4 of seedlings... fun times ahead:high-five:

Day430.jpg

Checked on the girls a bit ago and a Little Update for ya all

Puddles.. she is the Purple Kush
Day4_Puddles.jpg

Seymore.. she is the Dutch Treat CBD
Day4_Seymore.jpg

all of the girls have a nice start on their 2nd set of leaves.....

Enjoy

Stav

All caught up and subbin.. Yours little ladies look like there doing good so far.:thumb:
Thanks buddy...Glad ta have ya abord

I just need to learn patience...It's a llloooonnnggggg haul till I'm where yer babies are at

Gotta walk before I run I guess....lol

Coffee and my Girls... start to a GREAT morning:circle-of-love:

Day 5 of my grow from soil. Girls looking great. 2nd set of leaves I think will really flourish today:cheer:

Puddles and Seymore are really rocking it, Mary and Rain are a bit slow, but I have faith they will turn out to be little HOTTIES for sure

still on a 18/6 schedule, may change to a 20/4 but not sure Yet. Im a firm believer the girls need their sleep, so we shall see.

Only issue so far is the Humidifier:thedoubletake: when power goes off and back on, it dosnt start up... Little Bugger, so may research a new one. Not a huge thing.. i just fire it up when I get up

Thinking of Ordering some new strains to start in a week or so for my Continuous grow cycle. Any Suggestions All?? Looking for some Early Morning Riser, some Motivationaly daily stuff, evening relaxer, and some good sleep burn. Probobly do CKS again unlsee you have a better place to order from to ship to the USA

Day 5 Puddles
day5_puddles.jpg

Day 5 Seymore
Day5_seymore.jpg

Day 5 The Crew
Day530.jpg

Have a Fantastic Day all

Stav

Coffee and my Girls... start to a GREAT morning:circle-of-love:

Day 5 of my grow from soil. Girls looking great. 2nd set of leaves I think will really flourish today:cheer:

Puddles and Seymore are really rocking it, Mary and Rain are a bit slow, but I have faith they will turn out to be little HOTTIES for sure

still on a 18/6 schedule, may change to a 20/4 but not sure Yet. Im a firm believer the girls need their sleep, so we shall see.

Only issue so far is the Humidifier:thedoubletake: when power goes off and back on, it dosnt start up... Little Bugger, so may research a new one. Not a huge thing.. i just fire it up when I get up

Thinking of Ordering some new strains to start in a week or so for my Continuous grow cycle. Any Suggestions All?? Looking for some Early Morning Riser, some Motivationaly daily stuff, evening relaxer, and some good sleep burn. Probobly do CKS again unlsee you have a better place to order from to ship to the USA

Day 5 Puddles
day5_puddles.jpg

Day 5 Seymore
Day5_seymore.jpg

Day 5 The Crew
Day530.jpg

Have a Fantastic Day all

Stav
Might consider an auto flower. Start them now and finish before your current girls are ready. Fit two grows in one.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Happy FRIDAY everyone

The end of my 1st weekday week for the Girls... They are looking really good, all are reaching for the stars nicely. Now Mary is a bit behind, but I have the utmost faith in that little bundle of nuggetness. I raised her up after Pics to get her closer to the sunshine, she thanked me for it

Will be my 1st night away from the girls:phew: :bitingnails:, I think Ill be ok... I hope so. Heading to check out a Trout fishing, Backpacking creek, well to see if its a creek or a river... so wish me luck on both accounts:goof::dreamy:

I like the Idea of an Auto flower strain. Ill do a little research before I leave today.. Good Call Guage:goodjob::cheer:

So day 6 today, figured some Glamour shots of the Girls are needed....

day6b3.jpg

day617.jpg

day6_6.jpg

day6_5.jpg

day6_4.jpg

day6_3.jpg

day6_2.jpg

day6_11.jpg

Hope all of you have a Happy and High Friday

Stav

Girls really looking good before I left...

I'll miss u girls.

420-magazine-mobile835214267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile553615513.jpg

It was a RUFF night away from the girls... But they did great

Already showing their 3rd leaf sets... Bet they really pop by tonight:cheer:

Its kinda a garden Day... My Peas and beans in my Outdoor garden are going NUTS... so need ta pull the Bird/Cat net and get my PVC trellis Lines up

The 4 seeds, bag seed, I planted outside have appeared to be no-shows, but thats Ok.... probably stubborn BOYS anyways:thumb:

so here are the Girls this morning.. arent they cute:circle-of-love:

Day 7
Day713.jpg

Puddles Day 7
Day7_Puddles.jpg

Seymore Day 7
Day7_Seymore.jpg

Happy Sunday:thumb:

Girls are really looking Happy:circle-of-love:

3rd set of leaves Really looking good and starting to show growth between 1st to 2nd set of leaves nicely.

At this rate... may need my Flower tent setup soon.....lol

Gunna maybe do some Close up shots Later... we shall see.. March Madness is on and my outside garden needs love.. Great Sunday Funday:cheer:

Some Morning Pics for you all

Day 8
Day815.jpg

Puddles Day 8... Purple Kush
Day8_Puddles.jpg

Seymore Day 8... Dutch Treat CBD
Day8_Seymore.jpg

Happy Monday everyone

Its Day 9 for the girls outa the dirt... they are looking Great. On their 3rd node and when they hit #4 ill start Traing and then Top them

I have decided to go with a 600w HID Light for my 4x4x6.5 Flower Tent. Im just not sold yet on LED. Local Hydro shop is a bit fan of HID so figured Ill use his expertise some more.

Ill probably transplant into 1gal's before I start training and topping, and also get some Nutes for then also.

Here are the Girls this Morning.. Im such a proud papa:circle-of-love:

Day 9
Day910.jpg

Peek in the Tent
Day9a.jpg

Day 9 Violet
Day9_Violet.jpg

Day 9 Seymore
Day9_Seymore.jpg

Day 9 Puddles
Day9_Puddles.jpg

Most excellent dude. And puddles still my fav

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For sure dude she is beautiful, touch wood. Hope she grows amazing buds. Well O have a bet down for her to have the best yield

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom