Scrogdawgs 400W RDWC White Widow Fem Scrog Grow

Heya ditcher, just a note here, about somethin I was learned on a while ago now,, checking for ambers, I was learned, and i think I have seen for myself enuf to believe, check for ambers on the buds, as opposed to the leaves. The leaves certainly do show amber earlier, in my experience anyhooo.

Wow, near done already,, unreal,, your smoke choices just gonna be expanding is all, never a bad thing in my books

Cheers ditcher,,

:volcano-smiley:

Sheesh, would be nice iffin I at least knew who I was posting to,, oh boy,, wheres me volcano,, oh, here it is

:volcano-smiley:

Thats better,, Heya dawgy,, salude friend,, lookin great indeed

I see a few clear tris scrogdawg. Think id wait a bit more. Looking really nice. As Napoleon dynamite said. LUCKY! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Don't touch that dial!

I'm seeing a lot of clear capitate-stalked trichomes and some cloudy. The ones showing amber are the non-capitate trichomes which aren't as much of an indicator of readiness for harvest. It's the capitate-stalked fatheads that you should be tracking, as those contain the overwhelming majority of the psychoactive cannabinoids. And as Nivek pointed out, the leaves show amber first.

Can ya tell I was in school today? I are smart now.

Alright, fill yer boots fella's. Got a bit of Cal/Mg deficiency goin but don't care. Res change today, cutting back or out most everything but FloraBloom, KoolBloom and some Z7 about 440ppm. The plan is to run that for a week and then flush a week or so till they're ready for the gallows.

Day 58 of Flower.
MG_9441.jpg

MG_9446.jpg

MG_9447.jpg

MG_9449.jpg

MG_9452.jpg

MG_9455.jpg

MG_9456.jpg

Ok here goes - This is my SCROG

monsters.jpg

A teaser pic using LED head torch to light as they are currently asleep

There's four girls, they are into week nine of bloom

I plan to chop em in around eight days :)

Most of the top colas I can hardly get my hand around and I have got big hands

They are just dense dense dense, solid lumps oozing with resin

Insanity :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom