Shaft09's Hydro Salvage Grow

Sorry I'm late Shaft.
Better late than never I always say.
If you go to the cap'ns blogs theres a blog all about the beneficial teas you'll see how tuned up he got my roots, would love to see yours the same, you would too.

I'm subscribed now and I will look fwd. to seeing how it goes and how it grows!

Sorry if you already know about his great articles. He ought to be a member of the year in my eyes.

s1ingblade,

You r a little late, lol. I just cleaned out the res for the last time this morning before i saw your post. Just ph water now. But I do have two new seedlings going already. Just trying to salvage something out of this. That's why this is a salvage grow, lol.

Yes, I know about The Capn's blogs. Something to remember as these come along. I guess now its just better luck next time, as this one is done!

Don't shutdown this thread. Let's see those seedlings!

1 new seedling and 3 from my soon 2 b huge harvest, lol. If ya'll want any help on learning to grow like this, just let me know!
IMG_018330.JPG

IMG_018427.JPG

IMG_018524.JPG

IMG_018619.JPG

Ha I love the sarcasm mixed with enthusiasm Shaft! Nice looking harvest though, you will still get some decent smoke out of that ;)

And is that a Rapid Start grow cube you got your seedling in? I love those things, they remind me of brownies :brownies: :passitleft:

What up AG! I think they are called rapid rooters, but the same thing I guess. I've been trying to figure out what to do with them after the flush. I'm pissed because I can't smoke yet with a possible pee pee test soon. I thought about trying to do that iceberg (dry ice) hash thing since there is not much of anything there, but just giving it a smoke test is on the mind too. Reg got me thinking about the re veg also, as I like the way 1 plant was growing. Might give it a try.

I'll try not to expose the new seedling to what the others went through, since I know a bit more now. That 1 little sucker is really starting to stretch. I hope the second 1 makes some progress soon. I'll post new news when I can.

But you can get a general strain type by observing growth patterns and genetics. Who knows, you'll be crossing this with something you do know, and you're well on your way onto creating a new strain ;)

AG I had to go access my way back machine and remember that one was the Master Kush. So I will be trying to do something with that one.

Way back machine; I need to get one of those.:clap:

No, mines is a way, way, way back machine or a yesterday machine, but it's missing the way back setting.

Back
Top Bottom