Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Cruising right along. Got some transplanting done tonight.

I fed all the girls a light feed tonight and next feeding I will scratch in some worm castings and give them there first real flower feed. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if its ok to use compost teas while using Pure Blend Pro. Or if you think i could cut the nutrients out and just use teas and such. just might try it on one plant to see what happens. I have the urge to make one plant a science project right now. Should I Give it a go?

Tonight marks week 2 from the flip.
DAY 7 Flower
DSCN12344.JPG

Good things a gwan
DSCN12544.JPG

DSCN12415.JPG

I wanted to thank you all for the kind words and reps. Any Suggestions hit a braddah up.[/QUOTman I cant say enough how much I like your room bro, seperating the scrogs into more managable sizes is something I might do in my new space.where do you get the foam trays from? Im thinking the narrow ones underneath the big ones will save me from having to build a trough for my girls in the bags this round:) reps for sure:thumb:
I am glad you dig the setup jon. Yeah the trellis netting is the way to go in my opinion. Much easier and less stressful on the plants but enough to control the stretch. On the foam panels they are hanging for reflectivity. my trays are normal hydro trays and the reservoir is a plastic reservoir. I basically have found this is the kind of setup I like to run and it gets easier as the grow goes on. I am just getting used to the extra amount of work it takes compared to running a setup half the size.

This garden will look really nice once the next set is in place. they only have a couple more weeks until they are in there.

The foam panels you can get from home depot or lowes. It is ridgid insulation I use the thin stuff its like 7.00 for a 4x8 sheet I think. wrap the bitch with my mylar and you have a really nice reflective panel. Seen a couple others use them with great results.

Thanks Jon Hope you can take some things from my grow and apply it to yours.
I feel like a little kid in that room. and a scientist all at the same time. lol

I ment the foam trays bro, im not sure if they are available around here.the one under the 4x4 looks perfect for a trough for my soil girls.I want to bottom feed them because they are in the cloth bags I think it will work well. Doc Dread told me some water will leach out the sides during watering. So I figure why not build a trough with a drain valve and use the trough to feed them. once they stop sucking up water I can just turn the valve and drain the exess water, seems like it would be alot easier than moving them everytime they need a drink:)

Hey Jon, I don't see the foam trays. I think you may have gotten mixed up. He is using foam for the walls. I use it too, but I bought the 2" thick stuff. I wish I could find it for $7 a sheet. Mine is $40!

I'm gonna price some normal flood trays. Maybe I can use them now to catch run off then use them as flood trays when I get to that stage. hmmmm... see talking it through has led to a solution :)

Looks magnificent shotta!
This is going to be a beautiful flowering journey.
excited to watch them explode.

Yeah I was kind of confused about the foam trays as well. No worries though. I was thinking of making one with a drain valve and a under the bed storage thing from wal mart to make it easier but it really is not all that hard when you have room to work in there.

Stoked everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. I cant wait to have the grape krush in there too.

Day 9 Flower update.

Happy valemtimes day folks. Im not gay

I have been busy getting ready for my next set of girls to step up to the big leagues in the flower room. They have about 10-12" to go for there target height for flower. Built my next table and i put that son'bitch on some casters. Making my life easy and better for the girls they get to spin around like they are wheel of fortune.. hahaha.

Blueberry got thrown out into the room as well want to taste her so bad!

DSCN13528.JPG

DSCN13405.JPG

DSCN13215.JPG

DSCN13145.JPG

DSCN13283.JPG

cheers :420:

:rofl::rofl:

The grow looks amazing shottafire!! Reps for them if I can mate. Gonna be some logs come out of here mate!! :)

I am amazed everyday. Seriously though, it is surpassing what i thought I was capable of. Its not over yet though so I will update and have the help of you guys here if any problems do occur. But for right now its like the autobahn no speed limit perpetual gardening.

cheers for the reps mate

I love this grow..

:goodjob:

Thanks Vick. Im glad it is going soo well. Only a matter of time until the shit starts hitting the fan im sure.
Maybe not. we shall see in the coming weeks when we get both trays lit up.

Good times ahead. over and out

Back
Top Bottom