Silver Fox First Grow: Organic, LST, Bubblelicious

I'll post some new pics. Haven't watered in a couple days. Taking carestakers suggestion and waiting until they are good and dry probably a couple more days. No major problems.

image29841.jpg
image29840.jpg

I'm in to follow along. Things are looking good. To early to tell what sort of structure they will have.

In most grows the most abundant thing is love for the plant and the most lacking thing is confidence. I like to think of it as Love toxicity and Confidence deficiency.

Kudos for starting and maintaining a journal!

:thumb:

Here are a few pics. Day nine since going into soil. No major problems or anything. Run off water is 6.5 haven't watered in 4 days but soil is still not quite dry prob tomorrow or Sunday. It's been so much fun so far watching them grow and develop.

image29928.jpg
image29929.jpg

Reps for waiting it out. ;) The soil has contracted, so the soil is dry, and they can breathe. They can now uptake N better, so they are greener looking. The leaf posture is has perked up too. Great job. You can drench them if the pots are real light. Lather, rinse, you get it...I'll sit in the corner and be quiet. ;)

Here's an update. No major problems as of right now. Temps are very stable during the day. Dropping5 degrees or so at night. 75f during lights on. Thinking of starting let soon but will wait since height is not a concern.

image30113.jpg
image30114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom