rarely do we have toxicity events, including damaging salts builtups, however a build can, as I said, rarely, and depending on the fertilizers used, experience a nute lockout. I'm experiencing one right with working theory being that I added far too much transplant bennies material and supporting substances, having a deleterious effect on pH to the point that it is raised beyond the point that growth would have failed almost certainly. But as I said, it's a working theory anyway, specifically, that the excessive and successive inoculation of the matrix months beforehand with NKP RAW Brand Beneficial Bacteria. My working theory is a pH spike capable of overcoming normal growth.

I hope to reset things with a flush, with ionized pH-matched water - the preferred corrective product.

I found the use of Green Leaf Brand MegaCrop and MegaCrop 2 part plus SweetCandy products very satisfactory, and my repetitive excessive experience with them gives me a great deal of confidence that these products are not where I expect to find the error.
Anyone heard from Res lately? @ReservoirDog ?
It's been a bit and I'm not getting any replies from him.
Getting concerned and just hoping someone has talked to him.
Thanks everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Anyone heard from Res lately? @ReservoirDog ?
It's been a bit and I'm not getting any replies from him.
Getting concerned and just hoping someone has talked to him.
Thanks everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I haven't heard back from him either. Rob said he had signed in a day before I DM'd him, but nothing.

Last I saw him post he was back in and out of the hospital, fighting the fight. He's also got severe vertigo issues I think so maybe hard for him to engage.

Miss his input here for sure.

Be well ResDog! We're thinking of you. :Namaste:

I haven't heard back from him either. Rob said he had signed in a day before I DM'd him, but nothing.

Last I saw him post he was back in and out of the hospital, fighting the fight. He's also got severe vertigo issues I think so maybe hard for him to engage.

Miss his input here for sure.

Be well ResDog! We're thinking of you. :Namaste:
Thanks Azi. :thanks:
I hope it's the vertigo. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry to hear about ResDogs condition , i wish him lots of strength ,the candle is for u @ReservoirDog
20240225_111018.jpg

Before & after 3rd quadline training
&25 days in SIP
20240225_114317.jpg

Though its not a quad anymore somehow she has now 8 horizontal leading grow tips octo-something !!?? My thoughts are with u Dog & peace to all 🤙✌️

Sorry to hear about ResDogs condition , i wish him lots of strength ,the candle is for u @ReservoirDog
20240225_111018.jpg

Before & after 3rd quadline training
&25 days in SIP
20240225_114317.jpg

Though its not a quad anymore somehow she has now 8 horizontal leading grow tips octo-something !!?? My thoughts are with u Dog & peace to all 🤙✌️
He is a fighter and a hellofaguy. ;)
I'm sure as soon as he can he will say Hi.:love:
Take care of yourself my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You guys have any recommendations for help colas stand up. I have a trellis net but I’m well into flower and not sure if I can still install it. My colas are getting heavy and starting to fall over
I've used bamboo sticks in soil and tied them up. I finally bought some plant yo-yos. They work really well and I don't need to worry about bending over and poking my eye out with a stick ;)

@StoneOtter uses a net and long poles when he sures up his outside behemuths! He's never had any problem that way. He wraps the net from a stepladder to go around the lady vertically, kinda like those old shower curtains for a bathtub, lol. I tie each branch with twine. It seems to work for me. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom