Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Better check that 10 day. Lol. Germ a couple more if you've got 'em. I think they might make it, but at least you'll have some backup.
Yeah, I thought it was all good but those damn 10 day change every other day.
No more seeds, I guess it's time to see what else I can grow...:popcorn:
Even if I put them in the ground by June I think It'll be OK

I know the anticipation would be killing me but best to play it safe. Hoping all is well for ya bud.

Yeah, I am trying to stay positive. I have enough smoke to keep my mind at ease for a minute. Thanks man:smokin:

Not grown outside for many years. Urban sprawl. :goodluck:
:peace:

Bummer, thanks for dropping in brother.
Good luck man...you do seem to have some interesting luck. It's all about not repeating mistakes and learning enough so you make as few as possible, sooner you make the mistakes the sooner you learn from them and the sooner you can take advantage of that knowledge.

I agree with ya brother, and welcome to my nightmare.:thumb:

Me 2:cool:

Thanks Bud, looks like tonights temps are 35F again.. damn it I put them out a couple weeks too early.

ho-hum:geek:
Yes you did !! Ha !! But they'll probably survive that !! I can't put my stuff out till about the last of may. Last yr., all my plants starting blooming as soon as i put them out. Hopeing for better results this time !! Does anyone know why they started blooming immediately ?? Good luck on your grow.

Yes you did !! Ha !! But they'll probably survive that !! I can't put my stuff out till about the last of may. Last yr., all my plants starting blooming as soon as i put them out. Hopeing for better results this time !! Does anyone know why they started blooming immediately ?? Good luck on your grow.

I'm assuming because there still wasn't enough sun yet. Did you put them in the woods or in an area with full sunshine? The ones I had in the woods last year started blooming almost a month earlier than my full sun girls.

OK slowpuffer, I won't do it again though. Hey maybe its because they need to be eased out.. Do you keep them in the grow room until they are transplanted outdoors? I put mine at the window for about 2 weeks so they get the sun but not air, I am waiting for them to revert back to veg. so I guess I really can't say from experience if that did anything.. Man I'm buzzed.

Thanks for the input and :welcome:
I'm assuming because there still wasn't enough sun yet. Did you put them in the woods or in an area with full sunshine? The ones I had in the woods last year started blooming almost a month earlier than my full sun girls.
I think we get 14hrs of sun right now and the girls are at the south side of the hill so they get sun all damn day!

They're Alive!

I just got back, and am smoking on my first J of the day...

After thinking it over I drove by the spot and there was no one around for a good distance..

I pushed the eject button and landed right on target. The two of them looked a little shrunken and a deep blue was on allot of the small sugar leaf, I did notice some where white or bleached on the edges or completely.

A vermin has been digging at the same plant.. I covered the exposed side of the roots and put some more twigs on it.

I forgot the pepper wax mix, well actually I never made it. I was gonna but.. I got high.

No pics.. sorry but next time I'll be ready.

So who is going to NYC for the Cures not Wars march tomorrow? I'll be there with all my whistles and bells. Hoo Yaa! :smokin:

Good to hear they will make it ...I never doubted them lol

I would have put mine out then but it wasnt ready... next friday is the day I think Ill put a seedling out. I have a great spot in an opening in a field of wild roses nasty thorns on these things only one path into the opening and no one would make the mistake of walking in there... believe me took me an hour to figure how to get to the spot. Id tell yah how I found it but that would give too much away... no Im not paranoid....what was that? you hear that?... hold on Im gonna make sure the doors locked....

Bud,
They were in an opening which got about 8 hrs. sun. I've grew there many times before, with no problems. But always with pllants grown from seeds. Last yr. I used clones, Would that make a difference ?? I don't see how, but i don't want same results again !! Suggestions are welcome, and appreciated !!:reading420magazine::cool:

Bud,
They were in an opening which got about 8 hrs. sun. I've grew there many times before, with no problems. But always with pllants grown from seeds. Last yr. I used clones, Would that make a difference ?? I don't see how, but i don't want same results again !! Suggestions are welcome, and appreciated !!:reading420magazine::cool:

Very strange to say the least. I don't know any reason why that would happen. The clones were probably sexually mature and ready to bud, but it still doesn't make sense. Hopefully you'll have better luck this year.

Very strange to say the least. I don't know any reason why that would happen. The clones were probably sexually mature and ready to bud, but it still doesn't make sense. Hopefully you'll have better luck this year.
Do you think it would be better to adjust my lighting to 18/6, instead of 24/0, before putting them out, or does it make any difference?? And yes, i will be giving them a little window sun, starting tomorrow. I wont transplant to outside till about the 1st. of june. When the police are enjoying the M. day parades, i'll be in the bush. Thanks for your advise and I don't mean to be high jacking this journal. Just looking for answers !!:reading420magazine::cool:

Do you think it would be better to adjust my lighting to 18/6, instead of 24/0, before putting them out, or does it make any difference?? And yes, i will be giving them a little window sun, starting tomorrow. I wont transplant to outside till about the 1st. of june. When the police are enjoying the M. day parades, i'll be in the bush. Thanks for your advise and I don't mean to be high jacking this journal. Just looking for answers !!:reading420magazine::cool:

I always run 18/6 but it really shouldn't matter. You should be good to go by June. Mine are going out in a few days. They're getting big and I feel bad they've got to be cooped up inside. I know outdoors is a harsh environment, but that's where they were born to be. Also, I like not running the 400 hps all summer!!

Good to hear they will make it ...I never doubted them lol

I would have put mine out then but it wasnt ready... next friday is the day I think Ill put a seedling out. I have a great spot in an opening in a field of wild roses nasty thorns on these things only one path into the opening and no one would make the mistake of walking in there... believe me took me an hour to figure how to get to the spot. Id tell yah how I found it but that would give too much away... no Im not paranoid....what was that? you hear that?... hold on Im gonna make sure the doors locked....
That was just me, trying to get a peek at those girls..

Good to hear ya got a thorny fenced in spot.. I come out with lots of scratches when I visit the sites too.

Thanks for the visit:smokin:
The journal is open for all to ask any questions of any type as long as they follow the sites rules..

I just read them again and I've been breaking some, I know now so I shall stop putting up music vid. that don't have anything to do with the educational or humorous side of Cannabis.

so now that that is said, here is a vid. from my first Worldwide Marijuana March.

YouTube - Cures not wars!

damn sisco, it's your grow thats supposed to be stealth, not your journal. I'da been here sooner but I just figured out you started already. I'm a lil slow at times.
Good to see you get rolling. Good luck.:thumb:

I like the vid, sounds like somebody enjoyed the day, lol.

How was the turnout?

I wish I could go to a sweet event like that. I haven't been anywhere fun in over a year. Such is the life of a country bumpkin.

I'm anxious to see some pictures, brother. Can't wait!!
I traveled 3 hours on train to get to it, nothing around me either. It was well worth the ride.:thumb:

I would have taken some pics today but it got real nasty here just as I was on my way home.. Well, at least I know I don't have to water them for another 4 or 5 days.

I'll try to put something up by the weekend, So lets see what you got going too!
damn sisco, it's your grow thats supposed to be stealth, not your journal. I'da been here sooner but I just figured out you started already. I'm a lil slow at times.
Good to see you get rolling. Good luck.:thumb:

I like the vid, sounds like somebody enjoyed the day, lol.

How was the turnout?
Good to see ya around here Mmmick:cool:
LMAO, I know.. I was supposed to have it in my sig. but I guess I screwed that up.

I'll have to try it again.

The turn out was pathetic! Maybe 100 or less.

You'll get it in your sig when you get it in your sig, heheh.

That bites, I would have expected a load of peeps would have shown. Maybe the "Medical" part kept the stoners home.

I put a pic of a couple of clones up in the 126w grow.
They're already gone but I was paranoid until they left.

May you get regular rainfall and only need to visit your plants when you feel the urge. Keep it stealthy.

So this where you are! You can build it, but they want come if they don't know where it is:thumb: Guilty of the same thing.:smokin:

Sisco my friend I've read to here and damn your having a rough start!
Mother Nature has to get on your side soon!!!! Sounds like great planning and hopefully they will come up in spite of the cold weather.

I am praying to the MJ gods for you!:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Thank ya much OMM, I hope that she is out there listening...

The weather is great today! Low 80's and low Hum. I'll be working out on our veg. garden today.

I still havn't visisted the spot with the seeds, so I don't know if they made it or not.

Will be going to the spot later today on the way to work, hope I have some green pics to put up by tomorrow. Take care my friend and thanks for dropping in!

For sure animals. Not too many people I know who don't grow would know what a marijuana seedling even looks like. Also, if they are all there close to each other, they would all be gone if it was human intervention. You better pull out the big guns for critter control. I've always recommended coyote urine. Stinks to high hell, but it certainly does the trick. You've had some trials and tribulations so far this grow. Once everything gets rolling it will be all good. After the plants reach a certain height, pretty much anything that would use it as a food source loses interest in it. There are much tastier plants for them.

Hey Bud, thanks for responding so quickly. The two girls that I grew indoor and put out to re-veg are about a foot in heigt and had some small buds all over it.. I put them away from each other by about 30' or so.. the other plant is still there but looks like crap.

I do have a few seedling that popped out! Hopefully it was an animal, since it was the plant that I found had been dug up twice before.

Back
Top Bottom