Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Thanks Mmmmick, I felt so happy to see two seedling, I don't know if other new gowth was my seedlings or some other type of plant.. All there was was the round leaves on some but real Cannabis leaves on the others.

Fingers crossed and I'll be posting pics later tonight~!

Thanks Mmmmick, I felt so happy to see two seedling, I don't know if other new gowth was my seedlings or some other type of plant.. All there was was the round leaves on some but real Cannabis leaves on the others.

Fingers crossed and I'll be posting pics later tonight~!

Good Luck sisco 2 seedlings are good.;)
What kind of critters you got up there Bro? See any footprints?
See any stoned animals? :smokin:
Sounds like a barrier is needed or some awful smell you could spreed around?
Just thinking of possibilities :grinjoint:

Good Luck sisco 2 seedlings are good.
What kind of critters you got up there Bro? See any footprints?
See any stoned animals?
Sounds like a barrier is needed or some awful smell you could spreed around?
Just thinking of possibilities

SORRY The site is not letting me do much today, no multi-quote or insert pic. for some reason.. Maybe it's a sign to start on another grow somewhere else.

OMM, yes two is better than none.. I also found a few that look to be MJ but not sure they really are.

I can't see prints because the ground is full of twigs grasses and dead plant matter. Now that I think of it, I did see a Squirell holding his nuts in perculiar way..

found some Coyote urine in the shed, Gramps used to use it around the garden, will keep it in the truck incase I return.

I had a fishing line barrier in mind but there is nothing to tie it to and I don't want to put up any other signs of the grow..

Thanks for the ideas Omm, I'll be honest I'm thinking of abandoning that site.. I don't care if the plants die.

I'm looking at some different seeds and I just may have to go prep another site and start all over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, at that stage it has to be an animal...or a really stupid human lol. You can use copper as a slug/snail barrier and predator urine to keep herbivores away.

Lil Neutrino

Yup, Thanks Lil N, I used copper last time and it was not snug around the stem so the bastards got to the plant and... well you remember "the living dead"

I have some cheap beer that I am gonna use to attract the slugs away from the plants.

Yup, I'm considering getting some other strains to start at another nice spot many miles away from this current one. I'll keep ya posted on that.

Sorry to hear about your woes in the patch, sisco.

The secret to applying dog urine is to use small dogs. Just give the little yapper a good squeeze over your boundaries. Discard when empty.

Sorry to hear about your woes in the patch, sisco.

The secret to applying dog urine is to use small dogs. Just give the little yapper a good squeeze over your boundaries. Discard when empty.

:yahoo::rofl::rofl::yahoo:

it gets better. If you pick the right breed you won't even have to squeeze em just speak harshly and it'll empty automatically.

My uncle had one of those. It was fun at his house sucked at ours.

Almost forgot, the empties are biodegradeable. Gota keep it green.

OMM, the poor puppies!

Well it got really windy and cold last night. and still thinking of dropping some dukkets for a new strain, looking into some right now.

Even if I started in July I think I can squeeze a few autos in.

Seriously I think your right sisco they should finish in time. Now which ones? :reading420magazine:

I'm looking at our sponsors, I am so overwhelmed with the choices. I need some help!

I remember GMT having some Blue Berry autos, not sure if they all come from the same supplier or breeder.

Hi sisco Norcaliwood got an oz each off of his AK-47 autos. Might be worth a look.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom