Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Yes, great choice indeed! I was reading the info on the satori and it claims a 550-600 gram yield. Nice! :yahoo:

Sorry about the luck so far far but this should more then make up for it. :goodluck:

Perfect choice sisco I too hope you have great weather all summer.:thumb:
Hey buddy:ganjamon:It's a beauty today, hope it stays like this forever!
Mandala...it just sounds awesome...
I remembered the name cause it just sounded interesting.. I see lion skins and zebras:bongrip:
Yes, great choice indeed! I was reading the info on the satori and it claims a 550-600 gram yield. Nice! :yahoo:

Sorry about the luck so far far but this should more then make up for it. :goodluck:

No sweat Pres, I rather have them killed by me and the cold than by some Oppressor. This other site is so much more out of my way, but it's allot safer to visit in the day time.

I was at the Home de' POT today, I grabbed some Humus and Manure mix and will be throwing that into the soil next time.

So, last time I was there I dug 4 holes... I did not expect to have more than 4 seeds but now I'll be having to dig another 7! SOB

I need to hire a laborer for a day, I'll supply the baked beans and water. Gonna be camping over night at this spot, so I can dig the holes, fill them with potting soil, and mix the soil that comes out of the holes with humus and manure to top dress around the whole freaking thing.

After all of that fun stuff I have to dig another hole to store the pest repellents and watering can.

I'm gonna be putting all of them in this one spot except for the Feminized bean. I know it's a great gamble to put all my eggs in one basket but the work of going to a new local and getting that started is just toooooo much for one person. Especially if I have to go water every week or so.

Well, that's all for now. :thanks: all and wish me lots of luck!

So, I just purchased a ten pack of Satori and I am getting 1 fem. UFO #1 Bubba Kush:yahoo: Happy dance and a tom cruise slide across the linoleum floor.

Attention! Clear the Runway sisco is about to take off!! Is it the buds or is it the adventure of pulling this one off? Either way it's gonna be tough on you, but my eyes are like yours, I see gigantic bud trees in the future! :yahoo::yahoo:

I'd help if I was closer...I love camping, even got paid to do it for three weeks straight once (forest fire)!

I'm a bit lost...are you only growing outdoors this summer or are you doing an indoor grow as well?
Nope, just doing that outdoor for summer.. closet gets too hot to handle.

I am bit lost myself thanks for dropping in~!:rollit:
Attention! Clear the Runway sisco is about to take off!! Is it the buds or is it the adventure of pulling this one off? Either way it's gonna be tough on you, but my eyes are like yours, I see gigantic bud trees in the future! :yahoo::yahoo:
It will be an adventure alright, but Guerrilla is so different than I am used to.

Lets hope it all works out.

My other half says I should go with half the grow so I don't loose out on it all.

She is always right about everything so considering doing that.. gotta go to the BMX races.. TTYL:peace:

Yah Id say she might be right or at least have two locations. so many things can go wrong at one yah know? If you need help Ill help yah if Im not too far away. my semester is done monday and I only got one job going at the moment.

Oh BTW my seedling did survive. it yellowed up a bit due to the all the rain, lack of sun and the two frosty nights but with this weather itll be growing again in no time.

Nice!

Hope they're all females and a half pound each, lol.

Are you putting the bubba kush out as well?

I would listen to the lady and split the grow into 2 plots.

Yah Id say she might be right or at least have two locations. so many things can go wrong at one yah know? .

Hey! was that a shot at my failed attempt with my JW..:hmmmm: Yes, I know she's right.. but I gotta make it look like You guys convinced me
:blalol:
Nice!

Hope they're all females and a half pound each, lol.

Are you putting the bubba kush out as well?

I would listen to the lady and split the grow into 2 plots.

Yes dear... :battingeyelashes:

I meant.. Yup your right there Mmmmick. :thanks:

I think I'll hold on to the BK just incase, may need it as a back up plan.
You guys keep me straight :goodjob: I'll do my best to come out of this alive, and in one peice.

hello, siscokid hope all is well, that plant in the vid. looks like a winner to me, hope you have the same luck.... Cant wait to see what is next. Good luck and I am standing by for sure..

I used to go grasshopper hunting as a kid with my BB gun...surprised I never put my eye out, always near point blank shots off of rocks and trees lol

That sounds quite dangerous. My pops used to be a competition shooter and would practice with his 1911s on bowling pins. When me and my bro were youngsters I took those bowling pins out to our shooting range and lined them up. I didn't know any better and started blasting at them with a 12-gauge loaded with birdshot. If you've ever shot small game loads, they won't penetrate a damn thing. All that shot started bouncing off the bowling pins and came back at us. I got peppered up pretty good. Luckily they are so weak or it could have been a mess. It didn't even break the skin. That was a big mistake that I learned from. Now I stick to buck shot or turkey loads. Lol.

I used to go grasshopper hunting as a kid with my BB gun...surprised I never put my eye out, always near point blank shots off of rocks and trees lol

We were all so smart as kids! Glad we made it!:grinjoint:
I still have a bb gun!:cheer:

I freaking did it again, I just hit post on the reply to all of ya' and it put me back in the log in page...

So in short, no seeds yet and don't shoot your eye out.

I'm so ticked off I need to go eat and smoke a J before going back to work... gotta finish up a job today as the owner is now out of money due to the oil spill in the gulf.

Thanks to all of ya' for dropping in.

Back
Top Bottom